Arc Academy, Tokyo: ARC Academy is located in central Tokyo, with campuses in Shibuya and Ikebukuro. ARC Academy has provided Japanese language courses for foreigners from more than 30 countries, and produces approximately 500 graduates of the Japanese language teacher training course every year. We employ specialist instructors from this program who have undergone employment training and exams.
Japanese Language Courses - Study Abroad Course - Study Abroad Course is for people who wish to learn Japanese language systematically for a extended amount of time and pursue higher education such as graduate schools or utilize Japanese language in business. In order to acquire natural Japanese, each lesson targets on one of the language skills, such as speaking, listening giving special attention to improving communication skills. Various class activities are included and high-quality Japanese lessons are offered with curriculums at your level.
- Intensive Japanese Courses - Intensive Course is for learning correct Japanese systematically, focusing especially on speaking and listening for natural and smooth Japanese. It is suitable for people who want to experience living in Japan or who are already living in Japan and need Japanese for work or daily life.
- Part-time Japanese Courses - Part-time Courses take place up to 3 times per week to acquire useful Japanese. These are suitable even for working individuals to participate.
- Private Japanese Lessons - We propose an effective lesson plan from beginners to advanced level students according to personal needs at a convenient time and days of the week. We also send teachers to offices or alternative business locations.
- Corporate Client Lessons - Based on our abundant experience, we propose a more effective lesson plan. Arrangements for any number of students from one person to groups of people are available. Lessons can take place at school, in-company or other locations.
Established in Tokyo in 1986 to help foreign business-related people who want to acquire Japanese as communication tool, ARC Academy in Osaka in central Japan offers classes that simulate the kind of language students can expect to encounter in everyday and business situations as well as improve usage proficiency with real life conversation based practice.
At ARC Academy we provide the most appropriate curriculum for students taught by teachers who have had the best possible training. It is time to think about communication on a global basis. It is necessary for us to have relationships with people who come from different cultures, and to respect each other. We hope each student gains valuable experience through communicating with students gathering from over 30 countries.
Long-term Japanese Course; Intensive Japanese course; Business Japanese Course; Preparation for EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students), and JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test).
Experience Japanese culture first-hand and improve your Japanese language skills by studying with NILS Japanese Language School in the Fukuoka area of south-west Japan, only an hour by air from Tokyo and Osaka. We provide a range of short-term (4-12 weeks) and long-term (1-2 years) Japanese language courses to students from all over the world.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer intensive Japanese courses, evening classes, summer programs, and a homestay program. We place equal emphasis on each of the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within three months.
NILS has two campuses in the Fukuoka area in the Kyushu Island region of south-west Japan. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our intensive Japanese programs (long-term programs). Our Fukuoka Campus (the main campus for students in our short term programs) is located near the central area of Fukuoka City, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- General Japanese Courses (4-12 weeks)
- Japanese Summer program
I.C.NAGOYA is located in Nagoya, central Japan and was the first school to begin full-time Japanese courses as Sony Language Laboratory Nagoya School in 1986. We have been accepting students here at I.C.NAGOYA from more than 20 countries for the past 20 years since we opened.
"I.C." is our motto and the abbreviation for "International Communication." The Internet has made it possible for us to communicate with various kinds of people. We think the most important aspect is "language" that helps to communicate your thoughts to others. Our goal is to break down the barriers that hinder communication between people.
Kichijoji Language School (KLS) is a professional and friendly Japanese language school in Kichijoji which is a neighborhood in the city of Musashino in Tokyo, Japan. We offer group Japanese courses at eight levels from beginner to advanced as well as private and semi-private Japanese lessons. We also prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and provide corporate Japanese language training for businesses.
Our students range from those with career goals preparing to enter Japanese universities, colleges, and government or company training programs; to a variety of individuals working in or visiting Tokyo for a short while. At KLS you will have the opportunity not only to learn Japanese; but, also to live the culture and to explore, for yourself, Tokyo, the exciting city we call home.
- Group Japanese classes at 8 levels from beginner to advanced
- Private / Semi-Private Japanese lessons
- Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Corporate Japanese language training
Centrally located in downtown Tokyo, the Japan Tokyo International School is a Japanese language learning facility that caters to domestic and international students from beginner to advanced levels. We provide short and long term General Japanese courses, Japanese cultural activities, Business Japanese, and more.
All of our Japanese language teachers are certified and qualified by authorized organizations. In addition, they are always training themselves to improve their teaching skills.
We give you assignments every day to review what you learnt to ensure that your Japanese improves, step by step. We encourage our students to make an effort to learn Japanese in an interactive way. For example, enrolling in higher education, working in Japan, trying to read Manga and Japanese Newspapers, watching films in Japanese, etc.
Japan Tokyo International School is accredited by the Immigration Bureau, and approved by Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education.
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Short-term Japanese language lessons (1 week minimum)
- Long-term Japanese classes (1 - 2 Years)
- Business Japanese
- Japanese for Daily Life
- Japanese cultural courses / tours
- Certified instructors
Shinwa Academy is a Japanese language school close to Downtown Tokyo (in Shinjuku, a major commercial, business, administrative and shopping area). Shinwa Academy specialises in teaching Japanese to help students prepare to enter university in Japan, gain employment, or learn to effectively communicate with Japanese people.
Our professional teachers will teach all aspects of Japanese, reading, writing, speaking and listening. From the basic writing forms of hiragana and katakana to the more complex kanji (Chinese characters) at a pace that suits you.
If you want to get a career or attend a university in Japan, our teachers will guide you all the way.
Japanese Language Classes
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- 2 Week Japanese Short Course
- 1 Month Japanese Short Course
- 3 Month Japanese Short Course
- 6 Month Japanese Short Course
- 1 Year 3 Month Japanese Course
- 1 Year 6 Month Japanese Course
- 1 Year 9 Month Japanese Course
- 2 Year Japanese Course