Arc Academy, Tokyo: ARC Academy is located in central Tokyo, with campuses in Shibuya and Ikebukuro. ARC Academy has provided Japanese language courses for foreigners from more than 30 countries, and produces approximately 500 graduates of the Japanese language teacher training course every year. We employ specialist instructors from this program who have undergone employment training and exams.
Japanese Language Courses - Study Abroad Course - Study Abroad Course is for people who wish to learn Japanese language systematically for a extended amount of time and pursue higher education such as graduate schools or utilize Japanese language in business. In order to acquire natural Japanese, each lesson targets on one of the language skills, such as speaking, listening giving special attention to improving communication skills. Various class activities are included and high-quality Japanese lessons are offered with curriculums at your level.
- Intensive Japanese Courses - Intensive Course is for learning correct Japanese systematically, focusing especially on speaking and listening for natural and smooth Japanese. It is suitable for people who want to experience living in Japan or who are already living in Japan and need Japanese for work or daily life.
- Part-time Japanese Courses - Part-time Courses take place up to 3 times per week to acquire useful Japanese. These are suitable even for working individuals to participate.
- Private Japanese Lessons - We propose an effective lesson plan from beginners to advanced level students according to personal needs at a convenient time and days of the week. We also send teachers to offices or alternative business locations.
- Corporate Client Lessons - Based on our abundant experience, we propose a more effective lesson plan. Arrangements for any number of students from one person to groups of people are available. Lessons can take place at school, in-company or other locations.
The Kobe YMCA Japanese Language School provides an educational/learning environment where young people can "shine" through Japanese language learning. By utilizing our activities, human resources and network, we create environments to help young learners in "self-discovery," "independence" and "self-realization." Learning incentives from the Japan Student Services Organization and scholarships for international students in Hyogo, Kobe. The Kobe YMCA Scholarship are provided to students with excellent academic achievements and attendance.
You will be given a placement test to determine your appropriate class (beginner / intermediate / advanced). Each course is designed to provide the necessary proficiency in all aspects of "reading" "writing" "listening" and "speaking" in the Japanese language. Strengthen the skills necessary to enter and obtain an education at a Japanese university.
With two campuses in the Fukuoka area of southern Japan, NILS Japanese Language School provides a range of short and long-term Japanese language courses to students from all over the world. Our Fukuoka Campus is located near the central area of the city, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our long-term programs.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer Long and Short-Term study programs, intensive courses, summer programs, and a homestay program.
We offer various terms of programs according to student requests. We teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing with equal emphasis. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within 3 months.
If learning Japanese is what you desire, look no further than NILS. We make sure that we have a great relationship with the community, so that our students in Japan will truly be able to experience real Japanese lifestyle and culture.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- Learn Japanese short program
- General Japanese Courses (1, 2 & 3-months)
- Japanese Summer program
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
Kichijoji Language School (KLS) is a professional and friendly Japanese language school in Kichijoji which is a neighborhood in the city of Musashino in Tokyo, Japan. We offer group Japanese courses at eight levels from beginner to advanced as well as private and semi-private Japanese lessons. We also prepare students for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and provide corporate Japanese language training for businesses.
Our students range from those with career goals preparing to enter Japanese universities, colleges, and government or company training programs; to a variety of individuals working in or visiting Tokyo for a short while. At KLS you will have the opportunity not only to learn Japanese; but, also to live the culture and to explore, for yourself, Tokyo, the exciting city we call home.
- Group Japanese classes at 8 levels from beginner to advanced
- Private / Semi-Private Japanese lessons
- Preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Corporate Japanese language training
Do you wish to study Japanese pleasurably, would you like to experience Japanese culture and activities in an exciting atmosphere, do you have the desire to learn Japanese business and manner in an informal setting?
Here at WAHAHA Japanese Language School, located in Fukuoka, on the island of Kyushu in southern Japan, we can do this. Classes are small and conducted in a great atmosphere. All the teachers here have genuine experience and between them have helped hundreds of students to acquire the Japanese skills necessary for their life in Japan (or just to pass the JLPT!).
The school has regular events for the students to practice their Japanese with locals from the area. We offer courses ranging from practical Japanese to advanced business Japanese and cultural activities in a friendly and easy going environment. Your first day of the school will start with a level-check test, orientation, and conversation class (total 180min.) Regular class will start from the 2nd day.
- Standard Japanese Course (Group Classes)
- Standard Japanese Course (Private Lessons)
- JLPT Exam Preparation Course
- Business Japanese Course
- Japanese Culture Course
- Manga Course
- Working Holiday Course
- Internship Course
- Translation Course
- Summer Course
- Online Private Lesson via Skype
SIL Sapporo Nihongo Gakko located in Sapporo, Hokkaido in north of Japan is a specialized Japanese language school for students and professionals from all over the world. We provide the opportunity to learn the Japanese language from expert instructors while experiencing Japanese culture on a personal basis. We are conveniently located from the main attractions and social activities.
Genki Japanese & Culture School (GenkiJACS) was created to be one of the first Japanese Schools in Japan teaching communicative Japanese for everyday life, rather than academic Japanese for higher education. All aspects of our schools in Fukuoka and Tokyo are organized around this central philosophy.
We run multiple programs and events to help our students make friends with Japanese people, and that is why our classes are by far the smallest of any accredited Japanese Language school in Japan.
We adopt our lessons to the needs of each student, while keeping them practical and interesting, to give you the skills and confidence for success.
Classes involve real-world situations, guest instructors, field trips and more, and the small size of our schools means you will have plenty of time to talk with the teachers both inside and outside of class.
1) Standard Japanese
2) Japanese+Conversation - Adding five group lessons per week focusing on specialized communicative Japanese.
3) Japanese+Traditional Culture - Gives you an opportunity to learn about the culture.
4) Japanese+Pop Culture - Combines fun visits to local pop culture hotspots. Study though manga, anime and music.
5) Long-Term Courses (6 month to a Year)
6) Visa Course (1 year)
Student Visa Course allows you to study the language for a year or more.