Toronto Languages Plus:
Study English at Toronto Languages Plus (TLP) in the heart of downtown Toronto, conveniently located within walking distance of University of Toronto, Ryerson University and the downtown shopping and entertainment districts. Our Toronto school is part of the Languages PLUS / Sprachcaffe international group of language schools with 20+ Language Schools worldwide.
- Very small class size (average of 6 people)
- Strong mix of nationalities, with a high percentage of European students
- Combines a charming heritage building (which has been fully renovated and modernized), and an excellent location at the centre of this great cities
- "Homey" atmosphere with a beautiful private garden
- Spacious outdoor terrace area with patio furniture & barbeque!
- 7 bright classrooms - maximum 8 students per class
- Free high speed internet access in our new computer lab
- Small school library (public library less than 2 minutes walk)
- Student kitchen with 2 microwave ovens, full-size fridge, coffee maker, water cooler
- Free parking for students with cars
We guarantee the high quality level of our language courses, as a recognized member of international organizations such as:
- ALTO - Association of Language Travel Organizations
- NAFSA - Association of International Educators
- FIYTO - Federation of Youth Travel Organizations
- WYSTC - World Youth and Student Travel Conference
- FDSV - Our English Intensive Courses are recognized as Bildungsurlaub in Berlin, Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Sachsen-Anhalt and Schleswig-Holstein.
- CEC Network - The Canadian Education Centre (CEC) Network is a private, independent non-profit company that was founded in 1995 with support from the Government of Canada
Full & Part Time Courses:
- Standard English Course
- Intensive English Course
- TOEFL Preparation Course
- TOEIC/ IELTS Preparation Courses
- Business English Courses
- Part- time English Courses
- Private English Lessons
- Private One on One Lessons for ages 13 - 17 (learn English, French or Spanish)
- Summer Teenager Program for teens aged 16 - 18
- Homestay Program - stay with a Toronto host family
- ESL Teacher Training - TEFL Course
After classes are over for the day, our program allows you plenty of time to discover Toronto, and all its culture, traditions, customs and everyday life. Students can relax after class and enjoy the school garden and social areas, or explore the various ethnic communities, neighbourhoods and areas of interest within Toronto and nearby.
Each month we plan many FREE Activities & Events:
- Free ESL workshops
- Pick-up soccer games
- BBQ's in the school garden
- Student parties & Game nights
- Walking tours & sightseeing tours
- Pub crawls and night outs in Toronto
- Visit the world-famous CN Tower, and trips to Museums, and to Canada's Wonderland
- See a Blue Jays baseball game, Raptors basketball game or Maple leafs Hockey game
Tours: Depending upon the season continue your journey within Ontario or Canada, we can help you plan longer excursions and trips after your course as ended. Visit Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax, Vancouver, Whistler, the Canadian Rockies, Jasper National Park & more!
This is a very popular option and choosing to live with a host family is probably the best and most effective way to become fully immersed into the English language and many cultures of Toronto. All our families are chosen after a careful selection procedure and are visited regularly by our school staff to ensure that high living standards are maintained, students have ample living space and live in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment.
Staying in our furnished self catering apartments (private or shared twin rooms) is our most popular option especially for those students looking for further independence. Our apartments are all located within a 10 minute walk to school and within the Cabbagetown community in downtown Toronto. This is ideal for our students as they are within walking distance of each other and can meet up easily after class or in the evenings without spending time and money on local transport!.
If you prefer we can offer you the opportunity to stay in one of the many hotels in downtown Toronto. Many quality hotels of varying price ranges are only a short walk from the school.
"Sophisticated" Toronto is truly a world-class cosmopolitan centre. Toronto possesses the best features of the world in one clean, safe, friendly place. The city's population is more than 4.5 million people and is the centre of one of North America's most vibrant regions, the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Toronto is the 5th-largest city in North America after Mexico City, Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago.
In addition to being an important cultural and commercial centre, Toronto is also a city that is home to many ethnicities who come from all around the world. On any given day, and in most areas of the city, dozens of different languages can be heard on the streets, from Hindi to Greek to French. In Toronto you can enjoy endless boutiques, restaurants and cafes, and kilometres of waterfront, beaches, boardwalks and walking trails.
Located within walking distance of University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Eaton Shooping center, world-class museums, theatres, sports stadiums, 2 public libraries and a 5-minute walk from the closest tram (public transit). The school is situated in a historic part of downtown known affectionately as 'Cabbagetown'.
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Cursos de inglés
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 386 Ontario Street, M5A 2V7, Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.