Tech schools in North Carolina: Technology university in Greensboro, bachelor's & master's degree programs in engineering, computer science, agriculture & nursing, undergraduate & graduate education in Guildford County, NC.
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University: Located in Greensboro, NC, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is a public, comprehensive, university that provides degree programs at bachelor, master’s and doctoral degree levels with emphasis on science, technology, engineering, literature, and other academic areas. Although the university has expanded and adapted to become a school fit for the 21st century, we still have award-winning faculty, intensive research programs and community-focused initiatives.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
North Carolina A&T State University is comprised of 6 Schools and 2 Colleges, and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Degree Programs available through the following Schools & Colleges: - School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- School of Business and Economics
- School of Education
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Technology
- The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Meredith College is the largest private women's college in the Southeast, offering a comprehensive liberal arts undergraduate education for women as well as co-educational graduate programs in business, nutrition and education.
Meredith College's graduate and post-baccalaureate programs are flexible, convenient and competitively priced—and, like our undergraduate programs, they are shaped by a personal approach to education. Our small class sizes and committed faculty mean you’ll get to know your classmates and your professors, allowing you to build your professional network and enrich your learning.
At Meredith, our students achieve greatness because they come to expect it of themselves. Meredith's curriculum begins with an innovative general education program that gives every student a firm foundation in interdisciplinary study, world citizenship and scholarly research.
Located in Mooresville SC, 30 miles north of Charlotte, Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology provides high quality education in the fields of cosmetology, esthetics, and nail care sciences, thereby enabling its graduates to secure professionally rewarding careers in the top salons throughout the Southeast. We offer comprehensive courses in Cosmetology and Nail Technology as well as a Cosmetology Instructor course.
Pinnacle's staff has been trained by the best of the best. With Redken Master Specialist and Specialist-certified instructors, along with an average 10 to 1 student-to-instructor ratio, we ensure quality education with plenty of one-on-one attention.
Our an 9,300 square foot facility boasts the latest in educational conveniences to include 43 student stations, 3 pedicure spas, 4 individual classrooms and a modern facial room.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in North Carolina, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Saint Augustine's College, located in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a private liberal arts institution offering a wide-range of bachelor degree programs. Augmenting the College's liberal arts core curriculum are rigorous, in-depth programs in business; computer science; teacher education; the natural sciences; mathematics; interdisciplinary studies; theater and film; adult education; community development; communications; and military science, a required course for all members of the College's notable Army ROTC battalion.
Saint Augustine's College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Sports Management
- Foreign Languages
- Liberal Studies
- Graphic Design
- Military Leadership
- Dual-Degree Program in Engineering...
Located in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina, Salem College is a four-year liberal arts school for women offering undergraduate degree programs (BA, BS, BM, and BSBA); graduate degree programs (MAT, M.Ed.); teacher licensure and certificate degree programs. Men are accepted into Graduate Degree Programs & Adult Education Programs.
Academics at Salem College is founded upon the belief that traditional liberal arts and sciences give you unlimited possibilities for your future and equip you to truly change the world. You will be challenged and motivated by our 30 undergraduate majors and 26 minors as well as by special opportunities such as the Salem Signature program, the Center for Women Writers and the Women in Science and Math program.
Salem College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees.