Elmhurst Academy: Located in Elmhurst in DuPage County, Illinois, approximately 17 miles west of downtown Chicago, Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning provides professional child care services for ages 3 months through to first grade. We believe that successful experiences early in life lead to a successful future. We assist our students in realizing their potential by promoting academic achievement, character development, self-reliance, self-confidence and independent thought.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Elmhurst Academy of Early Learning is accredited by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and the National Accreditation Commission (NAC). Elmhurst Academy is the only school in Illinois to hold all three of these prestigious honors.
- Infant Program
- Toddler Program
- Preschool Prep Program
- Preschool Program
- Private Kindergarten and First Grade Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Peoria Hebrew Day School (PHDS) in Peoria, Central Illinois, is a Jewish Day School offering Kindergarten to Grade 8 programs. We serve the Reform, Conservative, and Traditional communities of the greater Peoria area, and are open to everyone in the community regardless of religious affiliation for students.
Educating children in grades K-8 to reach their highest potential academically, spiritually, inter-personally and emotionally is our passion. Our program focuses on the whole child with an emphasis on academic excellence, values, and ethics. Our broad based curriculum is continuously evaluated by the Principal, Board and Staff to incorporate challenging new areas of study and the most modern teaching methods.
Our Curriculum includes:
- Social Studies, Reading, English, Math, Science, Art, Music and Computer Skills, Jewish Studies, Secular Studies, Holiday Activities, Lessons about the synagogue, Tzedakah, Israel, Holocaust and Kristallnacht lessons, Observances and celebration of Israeli Independence Day & more..
St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School, Rockford
Courses / Programs
St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School (Pre-K-8), located in Rockford in Winnebago County in northern Illinois, is an extension of St. Bernadette Catholic Church. As we share the Church's teaching and history, we hope that our students will be strong spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically. Students have daily religion instruction and attend Mass weekly. Students are encouraged to participate in the Mass through music, serving, ushering and lectoring.
Our mission is to provide each student with a thorough understanding and appreciation of the Catholic Faith and to provide a foundation of academic and personal skills that will be necessary to thrive as a responsible member of the school and parish communities as well as the world at large.
The British School of Chicago (BSC), located in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, is a co-educational, college preparatory, accredited day school offering Nursery School to Year 13 (Pre-K to Grade 12) programs. There are over twenty nationalities represented at the school with the majority being British and American.
All BSC teachers are recruited from the United Kingdom or international schools worldwide, and are of the highest calibre. Every teacher is experienced in the National Curriculum (England) and has a variety of academic specialist skills. All teachers at the BSC take part in a continuous programme called In Service Training (INSET).
The British School of Chicago is accredited by Fieldwork Education as a Learning-Focused School; the National Independent Private Schools Association (NIPSA); and the Council of International Schools (CIS). The British School of Chicago is also accredited to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
- Nursery & Reception (Pre-school & Junior Kindergarten)
- Year 1 & Year 2 (Kindergarten & Year 1)
- Year 3 to Year 6 (Grade 2 to Grade 5)
- Year 7 to Year 9 (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
- Year 10 - Year 13 (Grade 9 to Grade 12)
Our academic program is based on:
- The International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
- The UK National Curriculum
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Note to language class providers: - Contact us if you offer beginner to advanced level Spanish language courses to children and / or adults.
• Potential ad locations in Chicagoland, including Hyde Park; Lincoln Park; Barrington; Mt Prospect / Arlington Heights; Deerfield / Lake Forest; Naperville; Park Ridge; Geneva / St. Charles; Wilmette / Evanston; Hinsdale / Oakbrook and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
Further Language Instruction: • French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, Arabic
Jolly Fun House Playschools cater for kids ages 6 weeks to 5 years through our Infant program, Toddler / Two Years program, Preschool / Pre-Kindergarten program, and more. We have three locations in Cook County, Illinois (Chicago City, Norridge and Prospect Heights). Our facility in Chicago enjoys a central location serving Irving Park, Albany Park, Avondale, Hermosa and Belmont communities. Our students achieve great results. Strong academic performance on standardized tests, on average, place our students in the top percentiles nationally.
Since 1942, the JFH Educational Academy has provided the highest standard of care and educational opportunity for children from infants through to preschool and the early grades. At JFH, our past, present and future commitment is to provide the highest standard of care and education that has been the hallmark of this family-owned and operated business.
Jolly Fun House Playschool is accredited by the National Childcare Association (NCCA) and National Early Childhood Program Accreditation Commission (NECPA).