Summer schools, camps in France for children, juniors: Summer study abroad programs for teens. Summer French language courses, immersion schools, sports & soccer camps. Camps d'été d'anglais et de la musique pour enfants, les jeunes en France.
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) specializes in 2-6-week summer study abroad programs for groups of high school & college students, ages 15-21.
Live with a family in France for between 2 and 6 weeks in the summer. We will choose a family most suited to you, and usually with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only French and you will be completely integrated in French family life and culture. This is the best way to improve your spoken French.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), giving you a beach or Alpine experience! Or families are carefully chosen and are all volunteers, wanting to host in order to forge a connections with a student from the U.S.
You can also enhance and make the most out of your stay by taking one to one French lessons or taking part in sports. This is a very flexible program. You choose the dates and length of stay.
During your stay you will have regular contact with our local Host Family Coordinator who is on call 24/7.
ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: “ECI is very prepared and easy to work with. They pick good families and offer a nice, friendly, fun, experience. Gap is very pretty and a great place to live. The surroundings are literally awe-inspiring and the town is picturesque. I very much enjoyed my host family’s wish to make me feel as if I was another family member.” - Sam
If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
The Paris leg of our History of Western Civilization program takes the Bastille, Versailles, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and other landmarks while opening up a discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment. We also visit the Louvre, Museé d’Orsay, and the Centre Pompidou.
Discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria and contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles. Abbey Road Programs simply offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime!
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.
Paris Saint Germain Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camps
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• In 2020, Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy will again be offering, in addition to their regular summer soccer camp weekly sessions, two Special 2 Week International Sessions with Discovery of Paris and Optional French Classes for boys from 13 – 17 years old.
• This Special International Summer Soccer Session with Discovery of Paris/Disneyland and French Classes (optional) will offer a spectacular program for all foreign players willing to experience French culture near Paris.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• The Bordeaux summer camp is coached in the French language (knowledge of French is required). We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
• Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy Camps
• 1 or 2 week summer soccer camps for boys ages 8 to 17 (Regular Sessions) & ages 13 to 17 (for International Sessions)
• 30+ hours of soccer training / games
• 8 hours of optional French classes
• Also: Goalkeeper or Forward Training option
• Bilingual coaching
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps • 1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific goalkeeper practice will be available during all sessions.
• Knowledge of French is required
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
FIL is a French language immersion Summer camp in the South of France for Juniors aged 11 - 17.
Our 11-day Summer programmes are entirely immersive, combining French workshops with a wide range of adventure activities, including canyoning, sea kayaking, swimming and evening activities.
FIL is 5km from Saint Laurent de Cerdans, a rural village situated 60km south of Perpignan, in the Languedoc Roussillon region, close to the Spanish border. Participants can fly into Barcelona international airport or travel by rail to Perpignan.
Our groups are divided by age: "FIL Junior" (ages 11-15) "FIL Ado" (ages 15-17).
* 16/24 participants per group
* 2/3 French teenagers per group
* 2/3 experienced, enthusiastic Team Leaders accompany the participants from morning till evening/present at camp 24/7.
* All our Team Leaders are also native French teachers and they leadCamp life entirely in FRENCH.
Our Summer programmes priority = to develop oral expression through daily French practice. We encourage our participants to speak French all day long + French language workshops ="immersion totale".
We also offer tailor-made year round options for educational groups.
SUMMER: 11-day Summer camps
- 4 Camps between the 29/06/2020 to 14/08/2020
- 11-17 years old
- French Camp+Multi-activity
- French Camp+Horse riding
+ 21 hours of French courses included
- True camp life immersion in the French language
- Activities: canyoning, wake-boarding, paddle board, hiking, etc.
- FIL Camp: safe, peaceful, natural environment
- Accommodation: on site, bedrooms for 4-6 students with en-suite showers
- Full board: fresh local products cooked by our chef, special diets/allergies catered for
- Swimming pool, WIFI, cozy outdoor spots, mountain views