Summer French language schools in France: French revision courses for the Irish Leaving Certificate exam. Summer French language classes for teenagers / secondary school students, French & surf courses for beginner, intermediate & advanced surfers.
The Language & Sport Academy: Established in 2008, The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
Email:Contact us below
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.We strive to offer the best possible French tuition alongside top quality surf instruction. We want to offer students a unique experience that will help to empower them with the lifelong skills of French and surfing in a safe and beautiful setting. The closest airport to Hendaye is Biarritz Airport (23 km), and slightly further afield are Pau Airport (109 km), Lourdes Airport (145 km), or Bordeaux Airport (184 km).
The French & Surf Academy
- Intensive French revision course
- Modules promote communicative proficiency, language & cultural awareness.
- The duration of each French language class is 2 hours & the maximum number of students per class is 16.
- Surf instruction from surf instructors with international experience.
The Spanish & Hockey Academy - Intensive Spanish revision Course
- Hockey coaching from world class coaches with international experience
International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 6 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
FIL is a French language immersion Summer camp in the South of France for Juniors aged 11 - 17.
Our 11-day Summer programmes are entirely immersive, combining French workshops with a wide range of adventure activities, including canyoning, sea kayaking, swimming and evening activities.
FIL is 5km from Saint Laurent de Cerdans, a rural village situated 60km south of Perpignan, in the Languedoc Roussillon region, close to the Spanish border. Participants can fly into Barcelona international airport or travel by rail to Perpignan.
Our groups are divided by age: "FIL Junior" (ages 11-15) "FIL Ado" (ages 15-17).
* 16/24 participants per group
* 2/3 French teenagers per group
* 2/3 experienced, enthusiastic Team Leaders accompany the participants from morning till evening/present at camp 24/7.
* All our Team Leaders are also native French teachers and they leadCamp life entirely in FRENCH.
Our Summer programmes priority = to develop oral expression through daily French practice. We encourage our participants to speak French all day long + French language workshops ="immersion totale".
We also offer tailor-made year round options for educational groups.
SUMMER: 11-day Summer camps
- 4 Camps between the 29/06/2020 to 14/08/2020
- 11-17 years old
- French Camp+Multi-activity
- French Camp+Horse riding
+ 21 hours of French courses included
- True camp life immersion in the French language
- Activities: canyoning, wake-boarding, paddle board, hiking, etc.
- FIL Camp: safe, peaceful, natural environment
- Accommodation: on site, bedrooms for 4-6 students with en-suite showers
- Full board: fresh local products cooked by our chef, special diets/allergies catered for
- Swimming pool, WIFI, cozy outdoor spots, mountain views
Founded in 1952, CMEF is a non profit making organisation in Cap d´Ail on the Cote d´Azur near Monte Carlo which complements the official French Education system. Its idyllic setting, a beautiful wooded and floral park nestling on the hillside overlooking the Mediterranean create a unique atmosphere.
Since the creation of the CMEF, almost 230 000 students from all over the world have attended its language courses. Its cultural commitment and pedagogical experience attracts approximately 4,000 youths and 200 teachers each year.
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) specializes in 2-6-week summer study abroad programs for groups of high school & college students, ages 15-21.
Live with a family in France for between 2 and 6 weeks in the summer. We will choose a family most suited to you, and usually with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only French and you will be completely integrated in French family life and culture. This is the best way to improve your spoken French.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), giving you a beach or Alpine experience! Or families are carefully chosen and are all volunteers, wanting to host in order to forge a connections with a student from the U.S.
You can also enhance and make the most out of your stay by taking one to one French lessons or taking part in sports. This is a very flexible program. You choose the dates and length of stay.
During your stay you will have regular contact with our local Host Family Coordinator who is on call 24/7.
ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: “ECI is very prepared and easy to work with. They pick good families and offer a nice, friendly, fun, experience. Gap is very pretty and a great place to live. The surroundings are literally awe-inspiring and the town is picturesque. I very much enjoyed my host family’s wish to make me feel as if I was another family member.” - Sam
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA