Stile Mediterraneo, Italian Cooking and Wine School, Puglia: Stile Mediterraneo is an Italian Cooking and Wine School located in Lecce, Puglia, the boot heel of Southern Italy. Stile Mediterraneo is for the gourmet travelers who wish to get to the heart of Puglia Italy through the food, wine and extra virgin olive oil while enjoying the Italian Dolce Vita in Puglia.
Stile Mediterraneo mission is to promote the very best food and wine producers, artisans and entrepreuners of Puglia, through authentic and first class events and experiences. Everything sisters Cinzia and Marika teach or show you is what local people have known from generations and they learnt from their grandparents. Every experience is unique because Cinzia and Marika personally escort you facilitating your indulgencies.
For the accommodation you may choose to stay at the Stile Mediterraneo House, which provides bed and breakfast accommodation in an elegant historical palace, off the tourist tracks and close to a famous DOC wine and olive oil area in Puglia.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the Italian family atmosphere. If you prefer other accommodations, we will be happy to suggest other very nice bed and breakfasts and hotels conveniently located to attend our classes.
Wine tours in Puglia:
Puglia and Southern Italy are becoming more and more famous for their wines and wineris. Many wine makers from Puglia have been focusing on high quality wine for the past years and the results are very much appreciated around the world. Puglia now counts some of the most famous wineries and wine producers in Italy!
Extra virgin olive oil from Puglia: among the best extra virgin olive oils in Italy
It is a little known fact that some of Italy’s finest extra virgin olive oils come from Puglia. Extra virgin olive oil - unblended olive oil taken from the first pressing - is often reserved for use in salad dressings while piquant chili oil can be drizzled over antipasti dishes such as roasted peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, sliced aubergines (eggplants).
Courses / Programs:
Luxury Culinary workshops include:
- Small group cooking courses
- One day Cooking classes
- Cooking and Wine Tour
- Small group Cookery course
- Christmas holiday in Puglia
and many more...
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Situated in the heart of Milan, Italy's fashion capital, Istituto Marangoni provides a comprehenisve range of 3-week Short Introductory Fashion courses as well as 2-week Advanced Programmes to students from all over the world who are interested in fashion and design. Courses are offered in Summer, and throughout the year. Topics include Fashion Drawing, Fashion Image, Fashion Production, Kidswear Design, Pattern Cutting, and Fashion Retail Management among many others.
During our Short Introductory courses, students become familiar with various fashion disciplines and more specific aspects of their chosen subject. Each course allows you to grasp the basic principles of the subject. In our Advanced courses, students learn specific technical skills and methodologies, as well as those relating to project proposals and the development of ideas.
At Istituto Marangoni, students find the motivation and skills to grow and become fashion designers of excellence who are capable of operating in a vast array of professional environments. We help students find the tools to interpret and guide and grow through study programs which are constantly updated to become highly skilled professionals in the fashion industry at the highest creative, organizational and business levels.
The Accademia dell\'Arte in Arezzo, Tuscany (50km South of Florence, Italy) is a premier study abroad program in the arts. The Accademia draws its faculty from among outstanding practicing artists internationally.
Those who come to study at the Accademia dell'Arte will experience high level training in theatre studies, vocal arts, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language. Experience the tapestry of Italian culture while gaining invaluable training in your craft. Housing is on campus in our 16th c. villa, or in comparable housing in Arezzo.
Hendrix College, Arkansas, is the accrediting college partner with Accademia dell'Arte for the Undergraduate program and Mississippi University for Women is the accrediting partner for the MFA program.
Study abroad program that facilitates university and college students of the performing arts, with both undergraduate programs and a graduate MFA program.
Semesters offered -- Fall and Spring, three Summer programs (one to include performance in the Arezzo Festival). Areas of study are theatre, music (voice and instrument), dance and Italian studies during the semester. Summer programs include options in theatre, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Based in a mountain retreat in the Apennine mountains between Bologna and Florence, The Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO) offers year-round, private cooking lessons and culinary vacations. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides 3 to 7 day cooking experiences that are customized to the skill level of the participant. Chef Stefano Corvucci will teach you the techniques learned from Pellegrino Artusi, the founder of modern Italian cuisine.
The Apennine Mountains offer a wide variety of historic, culture, natural and artistic sites. The seaside village of Rimini is about 1 hour away. You will be picked up in either Bologna or Florence and taken to a hotel near the mountain retreat. You will have lessons from lunch to dinner in the Chef's kitchen and also have the opportunity to cook over a fireplace, stone oven or outdoor grill.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also offer online lessons that are one on one with the chef. You can cook along in your own kitchen and invite friends to join.