Milan Fashion Campus: MIlan Fashion Campus (MFC) is a private online fashion school based in Milan, Italy. Our online fashion courses provide students the insight and knowledge into the world of fashion in order to become fashion designers. Our online courses cover a range of topics including fashion design, fashion business, women's & men's fashion, accessories design and much more. We also offer on-campus courses as well as summer fashion courses.
Fashion Templates: The ability to draw the figures is essential! When you start to draw your ideas it can be an obstacle to present them ! The proportions and the correct movements of the figures have vital importance, this is the only and best way to valorize your own ideas. Consequently our figures help you to open the doors of your own success! You can choose from a variety of poses, angles, full – length, ¾ length and back views. The figures can be used as a guide to develop your own style.
Handbag Design: Learn how to create a Handbag Collection! Handbag design is one of the continuous growing areas in fashion. The course carries you to the creative & practical side. With the unique “Milan Fashion Campus Handbag design course You will approach to the world of Handbag in a professional & concrete way, you will learn to recognize the different type of Handbag , you will learn co-ordinating bags with shoes & apparel. The lesson require being active; it will stimulate your creativeness - it will make you reflect……
The course include:
Analysis: Handbag categories Analysis: Material – Workmanship Analysis: Accessories Analysis: Trend Inspiration Analysis: Drawing Technique Analysis: Coloration Technique Analysis: Rendering Technique Co-ordination with bags Coloration and Rendering: Learn how to Valorise your Fashion Design. Improve your Fashion Design - Rendering Technique. Discover the Rendering & Coloration & techniques of Milan Fashion Campus. You will discover the tools Milan Fashion Campus uses in colouring. Once you have downloaded you will have the opportunity to reprint the exercises indefinitely until you are satisfied with your results. You will be able to produce impressive Fashion Designs in less time than ever!
Fashion Design Course - Women's Wear: This course is combined also with the COLLECTION DESIGN SIMULATION program Designing with real fabrics. Creativity is difficult to explain, especially in fashion. Because if it is true that the idea of a dress is born in the designer's mind and only his/her imagination and his/her sensibility is capable to combine a sketch with the emotion that each fabric transmits. The fabrics make the difference in a collection! And often the textile selection process comes even before the sketches. The course is structured as a real work experience, not only theoretical study.
After successful completion of the course candidates receive the Milan Fashion Campus Certificate.
We also offer courses on Menswear Fashion and other subjects.
Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo
Courses / Programs
Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo is a jewellery school in Florence - a city that has always been identified with art - in the Tuscany region of Central Italy. Founded in 1998, we offer training courses on themes and subjects relating to jewellery and goldmithery. In addition, we offer specialisation and refresher courses in areas including stone-setting, wax-casting, engraving, gemology and more.
Our teaching methods, tested and refined since 1998, allow excellent results to be achieved in relatively short periods. All the courses are designed to guarantee everyone adequate training for their needs, with many hours of lessons, all conducted by well-qualified teachers (craftsmen, artists, designers and professionals). Respecting the most classical Jewelry, the owners of Perseo wish to teach our students how to acquire, step by step, the techniques to conceive, design, produce, set stones, and engrave pieces worthy of the best form of Art in the Goldsmithery Sector.
Located in Naples, the cradle of Mediterranean culture, The Istituto Superiore di Design is one of the leading institutions of Art and Design in Southern Italy. Study options include 3-year undergraduate programs, 1-year masters courses, Summer courses, and more. Specializations include Graphic Design, Media Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, and Fashion Design among others. The language of instruction is Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
Our mission is to provide students with the cultural and technical means to realise their passion for Art and Design to a professional level. Our courses fall in line with the expectations and the demands of the labour market in the areas of Design, Fashion and Communication.
The Istituto Superiore di Design is made up three of departments: ISD Fashion, ISD Design, ISD Media Arts and Communication Design that each offer courses of different levels and duration. We also provide beginner and advanced level Italian language courses.
Accademia d'Arte e Design Leonetto Cappiello, Florence
Courses / Programs
Located in Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the Leonetto Cappiello Academy of Art and Design provides year-long diploma courses in Visual Design and Interior Design. In addition, we offer a range of short courses and summer courses to students from Italy and around the world.
With over 50 years of experience in teaching, and thanks to a constant updating of our courses, the Cappiello Academy is a specialized center for training tomorrow’s professionals in Graphics, Interior Design and Decorating, Advertising and Illustration. Highly qualified teachers, who divide their time between professional work and teaching, bring their experience to the classroom and guarantee a first-hand account of work in their field.
An exclusive conceptual approach to projects stimulates thought and creativity and teaches students to realize their ideas through the most up-to-date tools and software used by professionals. We offer scholarships and free orientation days.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
ISAD - Istituto Superiore di Architettura e Design
Courses / Programs
ISAD has the purpose to offer a high quality education in the field of Architecture and Design. After more than 30 years of experience, Institute is involved in a constant evolution and changing process which allows it to bring up to date whether the address of didactics or lecturers who are presently young professionals actively engaged either in the freelance profession or into the critical or editorial field.
A changing which in any case has not injured the original spirit of Institute which goes on to be founded on the work groups, on the presence of lecturers, on the students' social life, on the interchangeable of the experiences and of lecturers as well. The spirit of community, where a good competition does not exclude the collaboration and the mutual exchange.