Milan Fashion Campus: MIlan Fashion Campus (MFC) is a private online fashion school based in Milan, Italy. Our online fashion courses provide students the insight and knowledge into the world of fashion in order to become fashion designers. Our online courses cover a range of topics including fashion design, fashion business, women's & men's fashion, accessories design and much more. We also offer on-campus courses as well as summer fashion courses.
Fashion Templates: The ability to draw the figures is essential! When you start to draw your ideas it can be an obstacle to present them ! The proportions and the correct movements of the figures have vital importance, this is the only and best way to valorize your own ideas. Consequently our figures help you to open the doors of your own success! You can choose from a variety of poses, angles, full – length, ¾ length and back views. The figures can be used as a guide to develop your own style.
Handbag Design: Learn how to create a Handbag Collection! Handbag design is one of the continuous growing areas in fashion. The course carries you to the creative & practical side. With the unique “Milan Fashion Campus Handbag design course You will approach to the world of Handbag in a professional & concrete way, you will learn to recognize the different type of Handbag , you will learn co-ordinating bags with shoes & apparel. The lesson require being active; it will stimulate your creativeness - it will make you reflect……
The course include:
Analysis: Handbag categories Analysis: Material – Workmanship Analysis: Accessories Analysis: Trend Inspiration Analysis: Drawing Technique Analysis: Coloration Technique Analysis: Rendering Technique Co-ordination with bags Coloration and Rendering: Learn how to Valorise your Fashion Design. Improve your Fashion Design - Rendering Technique. Discover the Rendering & Coloration & techniques of Milan Fashion Campus. You will discover the tools Milan Fashion Campus uses in colouring. Once you have downloaded you will have the opportunity to reprint the exercises indefinitely until you are satisfied with your results. You will be able to produce impressive Fashion Designs in less time than ever!
Fashion Design Course - Women's Wear: This course is combined also with the COLLECTION DESIGN SIMULATION program Designing with real fabrics. Creativity is difficult to explain, especially in fashion. Because if it is true that the idea of a dress is born in the designer's mind and only his/her imagination and his/her sensibility is capable to combine a sketch with the emotion that each fabric transmits. The fabrics make the difference in a collection! And often the textile selection process comes even before the sketches. The course is structured as a real work experience, not only theoretical study.
After successful completion of the course candidates receive the Milan Fashion Campus Certificate.
We also offer courses on Menswear Fashion and other subjects.
Located in Milan's university district, just 6km North of the city center, Milano Fashion Institute is an inter-university consortium for the higher education in the fashion industry founded in 2007 by three Milan universities: Bocconi University, Catholic University and Polytechnic of Milan.
We provide a comprehensive Masters in Fashion Direction program, taught in English, to students from all over the world. This 1-year program features three specialization tracks; Brand & Product Management, Retail & Brand Experience Management, and Communication & Social Media Management.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo
Courses / Programs
Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo is a jewellery school in Florence - a city that has always been identified with art - in the Tuscany region of Central Italy. Founded in 1998, we offer training courses on themes and subjects relating to jewellery and goldmithery. In addition, we offer specialisation and refresher courses in areas including stone-setting, wax-casting, engraving, gemology and more.
Our teaching methods, tested and refined since 1998, allow excellent results to be achieved in relatively short periods. All the courses are designed to guarantee everyone adequate training for their needs, with many hours of lessons, all conducted by well-qualified teachers (craftsmen, artists, designers and professionals). Respecting the most classical Jewelry, the owners of Perseo wish to teach our students how to acquire, step by step, the techniques to conceive, design, produce, set stones, and engrave pieces worthy of the best form of Art in the Goldsmithery Sector.