Sound Training College, Dublin:
Located in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre, The Sound Training College (STC) offers a wide range of full and part-time Music Technology Diploma & Certificate training courses. We provide day, evening and weekend courses covering all aspects of Music Technology, Sound Engineering, Recording, Live Sound, and other fields of study. Since 1986, our courses and examinations in Music Production and Sound Engineering have effectively set standards for training within the music industry in Ireland.
- State-of-the- Art Music Facilities:
The Sound Training College houses SSL and Neve technologies, and is also furnished with an outstanding collection of industry standard equipment - the best facilities in Ireland.
- Experienced Instructors:
The courses are delivered by a team of experienced industry professionals, all of whom are acknowledged experts in the music business.
- Professional Practices:It is our aim to deliver educational programmes that meet the needs of the national and international music sectors. These programmes will reflect the underpinning knowledge and professional practices which permeate the music industry.
Full & Part-Time Diploma & Certificate Courses:
- Sound Engineering and Music Technology (Full & part-time)
- Advanced Sound and Music Technology (Full-time)
- Live Sound, Lighting and Stage Production (Full & part-time)
- Certified Beginner and Intermediate Course (Full-time)
- Practical Electronics for Musicians (Full-time)
- DJ and Production (Part-time)
- Electronic Production (Part-time)
- Sound Engineering Summer Camp
- Introduction to Recording Weekend Course
We are based in the heart of Temple Bar. Our administration office, media lab, Elektra recording studio, and the Bridge post-production studio are located on the 3rd floor of the Temple Bar Music Centre.
Other facilities including Apollo and Sun recording studios, PC lab, research lab, practical lab and Protools lab are located just opposite the Music Centre on Temple Lane.
STC is located in one of the most popular tourist and cultural areas of Dublin - Temple Bar. The college is surrounded by a huge collections of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and art galleries. The college is easily reached by all modes of public transport.
- Dart (Tara Street) 2 minute walk
- Most Bus Routes (City Centre) 1 - 2 minute walk
- Luas (Jervis Street) 2 minute walk
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Curved Street, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.