English language immersion for juniors: Summer English immersion in Australia, homestay program, study tours, activities for juniors, campamentos de verano inglés en para niños, adolescentes, camp d'été en Australie pour les enfants, adolescents, inglese per bambini, giovani, soggiorni linguistici per ragazzi
Kaplan International English: Kaplan have more than 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care. Our summer English school is located in Cairns, a city in Queensland and offers summer English classes to juniors aged 12-17. These ESL programs are 1 - 2 weeks long and include 12 hours of English tuition per week and a full activity program.
Email:Contact us below
Students are taught in international classes according to their level of English (beginner, intermediate or advanced), which is assessed upon arrival at our children's English summer school. Throughout the summer course, each student's progress is monitored by our teaching staff.
Summer ESL programs for Children and Teens ages 12-17: - Duration: 1-2 weeks
- 12 hours of English classes per week for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Friendly & experienced English teachers
- A full social activities program plus excursions
- Homestay accommodation with a local Australian host family
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast, Queensland
Courses / Programs
• AICOL English School in Australia is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a well-established, government-accredited English school that provides quality English language programs to young children from 6 years of age to teenagers.
• AICOL is located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland in North-East Australia. The city of Gold Coast is just one hour's flight from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• Since 1993, AICOL has offered winter and summer English camps for students from all over the world, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Tahiti, Argentina to name just a few.
• Our summer and winter camps offer a perfect environment for students to learn English, and at the same time participate in a wide range of sporting and other activities.
• AICOL is famous for our Young Learner programs and our Parent & Child programs, where adults and kids share the same timetable in the same building (in different classes).
Parent Review 2022: "Dear AICOL, I'm glad to contact you again. My daughter Dora has participated in two summer camps in AICOL. After returning to China, her English performance has always been excellent. Thanks to AICOL's education, she has inspired her enthusiasm to learn English.
Best Regards" Yang Yang, China
• English summer camp camps for individual children, teenagers & adults (up to 10 weeks from June to August)
• Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals (Jan/ Feb for ages 6-17 & adults)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April 2020
• Year-round Study Tours
• Year-round English for Young Learners (6 to 12 years)
• Intensive English for High School Preparation
• General English (from 14 years of age)
• Farmstay Program
Activities include integration with local schools, and can, if requested, focus intensively on academic studies or sports (such as golf, tennis, or swimming tuition).
Sydney English Language Centre (SELC) is an international language school, with students who come to study English from over 30 countries. Famous for more than 20 years for its quality education and great atmosphere, it is 10 minutes from the world-famous surf of Bondi Beach and, in the other direction, the busy cosmopolitan area of Sydney's CBD. SELC is also next to a very large and ultra-modern shopping mall. Study abroad and learn English in Australia with students from over 30 different countries at a fully accredited and internationally recognised English language school.
- General English
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Test Preparation - FCE / CAE / CPE
- English for Academic Purposes
- High School Preparation Course
- English for Business Communication
- English for Customer Service Communication
I Can Read provides literacy tuition for children from pre-school age to upper Primary as well as adults from non-English speaking backgrounds. With six centres across Sydney NSW, we can cater for students from different backgrounds and locations.
I CAN READ is proven effective because of its hierarchical approach to learned skills. The reading program has been developed over six years of research with children affected by dyslexia, ADD and developmental delay. Piloted in Australia in 1999 with over 400 children and then in Singapore in 2000 by the Ministry of Education, it has proven effective with children suffering from learning difficulties including reading difficulties, dyspraxia and dyslexia.
Pre-school Programs; Learning to read programs; Advanced literacy skills programs and English as a second language programs. Topics include reading, writing, comprehension, spelling, public speaking, grammar, punctuation, drama.
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia, Chambers Institute provides an ideal environment for students wishing to undertake studies in Australia. We offer General English, Professional English for Business and IELTS preparation courses for Working Holiday and Tourist Visa holders from around the world, which will prepare students for their future occupation or further studies. We are committed to providing quality education for students and equipping them for their future careers.
All teaching staff at Chambers Institute have substantial teaching experience and relevant qualifications. We ensure small-size classes and a personalised and supportive multicultural environment, giving you the chance to make friends with people from across the globe.
Our dedicated Student Support officers are available 24/7. We offer free airport pick-up, city tours, and arrange students’ accommodation from their very first day of arrival.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.