English school Australia: Early literacy skills classes for children in Sydney NSW, Reading lessons for kids, Literacy tutor for primary school children, Learn to read preschool program, English language teacher, ESL courses for adults, Literacy education
I Can Read: We have 6 locations in Sydney: Brookvale, Pittwater, Chatswood, Burwood, Bondi Junction and Castle Hill to cater for students in various suburbs. We also have centres on the Central Coast of NSW at Erina which is about 1.5 hours north of Sydney; on the Southern Highlands of NSW at Bowral which is about 1.5 hours south of Sydney, and in the Central West at Orange which is about 4 hours west of Sydney. All centres can be reached by public transport.
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Phoenix Aademy is based in Perth, Western Australia with campuses in West Perth and Perth Beach (Fremantle). Phoenix Academy is one of Australia’s largest English Language institutions, and the largest specialist centre in Perth (both in the public and private sector). We offer ESL programs including Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation courses, general and academic English, English for business, corporate training, group courses and private tuition. Our academic English Foundation Studies program is designed for Australian and international students at pre-undergraduate level who need a bridge between academic studies completed by the student and the academic requirements of Australian universities.
We also offer individual as well as group study packages for schools, colleges, universities, corporate clients and agents. In addition to our standard ESL programs we offer study and work programs including internships, a job club offering access to paid work whilst in Australia as well as demi and au pair programs. The demi-pair program is only available during the study period while the au pair program is available after the study period is completed.
- ESL Programs
- Exam Preparation Courses including Cambridge exams FCE & CAE
- General English
- Academic English for high school and university students
- Business English
- Group Study Packages
- Individual Study Packages
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- Job Club
- Demi / Au Pair Program
- Corporate Training
Attend a quality Australian high school with a difference! Campus Education Australia organises high school student exchange programs to Sydney, New South Wales in Eastern Australia. Our programs provide foreign students from 15-18 years with the opportunity to learn English as well as other subjects in an Australian high school. Students who study with us are able to experience authentic Australian culture and make friends with people their own age.
At Campus Education Australia we also believe that students who spend time abroad gain global knowledge and international skills which are vital for success as an independent being and an aware global citizen. Campus Education Australia's exchange programs for high school students are based in Sydney on the beautiful Northern Beach Peninsula. The students live with a host family and attend classes at a local high school. Campus Education Australia's host families provide and guarantee a safe, high quality environment for every exchange student. Sydney is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world, is a safe, clean and friendly city and perfect for any student exchange program.
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast, Queensland
Courses / Programs
• AICOL English School in Australia is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a well-established, government-accredited English school that provides quality English language programs to young children from 6 years of age to teenagers.
• AICOL is located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland in North-East Australia. The city of Gold Coast is just one hour's flight from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• Since 1993, AICOL has offered winter and summer English camps for students from all over the world, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Tahiti, Argentina to name just a few.
• Our summer and winter camps offer a perfect environment for students to learn English, and at the same time participate in a wide range of sporting and other activities.
• AICOL is famous for our Young Learner programs and our Parent & Child programs, where adults and kids share the same timetable in the same building (in different classes).
Parent Review 2022: "Dear AICOL, I'm glad to contact you again. My daughter Dora has participated in two summer camps in AICOL. After returning to China, her English performance has always been excellent. Thanks to AICOL's education, she has inspired her enthusiasm to learn English.
Best Regards" Yang Yang, China
• English summer camp camps for individual children, teenagers & adults (up to 10 weeks from June to August)
• Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals (Jan/ Feb for ages 6-17 & adults)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April 2020
• Year-round Study Tours
• Year-round English for Young Learners (6 to 12 years)
• Intensive English for High School Preparation
• General English (from 14 years of age)
• Farmstay Program
Activities include integration with local schools, and can, if requested, focus intensively on academic studies or sports (such as golf, tennis, or swimming tuition).
Situated in the heart of Cairns, Queensland, Kaplan International provide summer English courses and year-round English study tours to young children and teenagers (ages 12-17) who wish to learn English in Australia.
Kaplan have more than 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
Our summer English school is located in Cairns, a city in Queensland and offers summer English classes to juniors aged 12-17. These ESL programs are 1 - 2 weeks long and include 12 hours of English tuition per week and a full activity program.
Students are taught in international classes according to their level of English (beginner, intermediate or advanced), which is assessed upon arrival at our children's English summer school. Throughout the summer course, each student's progress is monitored by our teaching staff.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.