Find footwear design schools in Europe: Shoe making courses in The Netherlands taught in English for international students/ Americans. Short summer courses in Holland for beginners, shoe design diploma/ masters classes. Schoenontwerp cursussen en workshops, design scholen in Nederland.
SLEM: SLEM is an international innovation and education centre that provides a range of footwear-based career training courses. Based in Waalwijk, in the south of the Netherlands, with branches also in Italy and China, we offer a 9-month full-time Master Diploma course for footwear innovation, a variety of short workshops, and a comprehensive summer footwear business course for students and professionals.
Our headquarters are based in Waalwijk, the Netherlands. Waalwijk is part of the 'Langstraat' region, where a lot of footwear companies are based. Waalwijk is also located in the province 'Noord-Brabant', listed as one of the most innovative regions in the world. SLEM has its HQ in Waalwijk but also teaches around the world, such as in China. With our worldwide expert teachers, SLEM offers a global perspective.
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from The Netherlands & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
Möchten Sie professionelle traditionelle Thai Yoga Massage lernen und gleichzeitig ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat bekommen?
Nehmen Sie an einem Thai-Yoga-Massage Kurs bei ITM Thai Hand Berlin teil! In günstiger Lage im Stadtteil Prenzlauer Berg gelegen, sind wir eine international akkreditierte & anerkannte Thai-Massage Schule.
Wir bieten eine breite Palette von professionellen Zertifizierungskursen in der alten Kunst der Thai Massage & Spa-Kurse (auch Reflexzonenmassage und Öl-Massage-Aromatherapie) für deutsche Studenten & internationale Studenten aus der ganzen Welt.
Unser Angebote gilt ganzjährig, auch im Sommer. Alle Kurse finden (je nach Gruppe) auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Spanisch statt.
ITM Thai Hand Berlin ist eine der wenigen Schulen in Deutschland die eine mehrsprachige Ausbildung in Thai-Yoga-Massage bietet und eine von nur zwei in Europa, die die vollständige Zertifizierung anbieten.
Alle unsere StudentInnen erhalten ein Zertifikat mit internationaler Annerkenung.
Unsere Schule legt sehr großen Wert auf die Praxis beim Erlernen der Thai-Massage, daher können unsere StudentInnen die Kurse ohne zusätzliche Kosten beliebig oft wiederholen. Darüber hinaus können unsere TeilnehmerInnen die praktische Prüfung dann ablegen, wenn sie sich dazu bereit fühlen.
Unsere Schule ist ein Franchise-Unternehmen der ITM Chiang Mai, einer der qualifiziertesten traditionellen Schulen in Thai-Massage Körpertherapie in Thailand. Unsere Schule hat einen weiteren Standort in Amsterdam.