Study footwear design abroad in Europe: Shoe making courses in The Netherlands, master classes taught in English for Americans/ international students. Short summer shoe design courses in Holland, schoenontwerp cursussen en workshops in Nederland.
SLEM - International Footwear Education Centre: SLEM is an international innovation and education institute for footwear. The name is an acronym that stands for Shoes, Leather, Education, Museum. We are providing a unique full-time Master program for Footwear Innovators and a wide range of short courses and workshops for both students and professionals.
Email:Contact us below
Our programs are all based on the synergy of four main pillars: forecasting, design, technology and business. The forecasting and business programs are suitable for other kinds of industries as well, such as leather goods, fashion and industrial design.
SLEM's trend lab is at the heart of all our activities; the continual research and analysis assure that all programs always offer the very latest information, presented by visionary experts from the field. SLEM also provides trend information and consulting to customers around the world, through custom made projects and (online) SLEMinars.
SLEM's headquarters are based in Waalwijk, in the south of the Netherlands, but we also have branches and affiliates in New York, China and Italy.
We are currently in the process of merging with the Dutch Shoe and Leather Museum, intending to open a collective institute in the near future.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-03 were from:
London, UK & England;
Novo Hamburgo / Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil;
Kanpur up cantt, India;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.