Parfum De France: Parfum de France is a French language school located in the historical village of Fontevraud L'Abbaye in Western Loire, in the historic heart of France. The Loire Valley is situated in the west-center region, 2 hours southwest of Paris, and north of Bordeaux, in between the towns of Tours and Blois. Loire Valley is famous for breathtaking landscape, its wine and flourishing vineyards, and its rich Renaissance architectural heritage. Only 15 minutes from Saumur town, Fontevraud is a stunning village where its inhabitants are happy to share with you the French country life with the gentle flow of the Loire river, beautiful landscapes and villages.
Our courses are taught at all levels, in individual, semi-individual, mini-groups (3 to 4 people) or small groups (5 to 8 people).
Individual French Tuition / Couple Intensive French Learning Courses The advantage of private teaching tailored to your needs in individual tuition and couple tuition is that you will maximise your results. The lessons will go at your pace. This way of learning is extremely beneficial as you use the language constantly in an intensive way for one or two weeks. These courses are an extremely effective way of learning, totally suited to your needs. Friends / Family / Small Group Programmes These courses are availailable for those wanting to share their French learning experience with relatives and friends or other adults (only for adults; no more than 4 people). Exchanging with other students gives extra motivation and a real opportunity to interact in French. Small Group Theme Courses - Art de Vivre and culinary delights in Fontevraud A unique course which includes two cookery workshops with the chef of the famous restaurant La Licorne, just opposite your teacher's home!
- Historic tales from the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud An exclusive course offering you a once in-a-lifetime experience. Accommodated in the royal courtyard, the course combines the delights of learning French in an exceptional setting with the pleasures of hands-on cultural workshops led by heritage experts.
- Local crafts and traditions discovery trail This course, for those who want to discover the secrets of our terroir, offers a rich selection of visits of skilled trades and crafts whilst engaging in genuine conversation with native speakers.
French Courses for Professional Use: Companies or their staff are offered language programs totally tailored for them, with the emphasis on effective communication in practical situations. The programmes are developed on the basis of a needs analysis which defines the skills and areas to be covered on the course and the grammatical and lexical items to be studied in business situations.
French Courses for Loire Valley Residents: You can either join a group for a weekly or bi-weekly class or attend an individual or semi-individual course for more rapid progress. You also have the unique opportunity of combining the learning of French with an exciting area of interest: gastronomy, wine or cultural heritage.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
The French Class - Private French Lessons in Paris
Courses / Programs
The French Class is an exciting and dynamic French language training company that provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level French courses in the historic center of Paris. Classes take place at various times of the week for maximum flexibility and convenience. Packages of 5, 10, and 15 hour-long lessons are available in all course options.
The French Class is for students and professionals who want to learn or perfect their French while making the most of their stay in the City of Lights. We deliver personally tailored lessons from an exceptional French teacher in a one-on-one setting. One student and one tutor, in a comfortable learning environment. Studies have emphasized the benefits of small class size, and we feel that the focused attention that we provide cannot be improved upon.
As a qualified and experienced French teacher, Caroline Benedetto provides French lessons and training in the four language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing – along with grammar and vocabulary development.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Courses:
- General French
- Conversation Classes
- French Exam Preparation Courses
- Business French Course
- Work-Based French Courses
Customized French Short Courses:
- Corrective phonetics
- Intensive French grammar
- Writing style workshops
- Practical French
- Help to move in France
- French gastronomy (discovery of local wines, cheese & desserts in Paris)
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
With our very experienced teaching team in Lille, all of whom are university graduates, you'll be accompanied in consolidating and in building on current language skills, paying particular attention to oral and written expression, all the while gaining intercultural experience through your French-in-France language stay.
Written and oral evaluation with end-of-studies certificate will be issued to all students with regular attendance. ECTS credits may be obtained in agreement with the sending institution.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Bonjour! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center. I provide private French courses for adults, tourists, professionals & business clients.
With classes available year-round, I offer students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's office in Vincennes, at your home or workplace, or location of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the class content is customized to meet your specific needs & learning goals.
Student Testimonial: "It has been my pleasure to study with Pascale during my months in Paris. I found her to be a careful and patient instructor. She carefully considered my personal objectives and designed a curriculum for me that was well suited to my needs." - Elliott, USA
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults
- Private French lessons- beginner to advanced
- Small Group French classes
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Evening French classes
- Business French
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons via Skype
- Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
- French immersion program in Paris
- Immersion tours in Eastern France