Parfum De France: Parfum de France is a French language school located in the historical village of Fontevraud L'Abbaye in Western Loire, in the historic heart of France. The Loire Valley is situated in the west-center region, 2 hours southwest of Paris, and north of Bordeaux, in between the towns of Tours and Blois. Our small language school is located at the home of the language teacher, and we offer French language courses for individuals, couples and small groups. Our immersion courses are tailored to meet your needs.
Courses / Programs:
- Individual French Tuition Courses
- Couples' Intensive French Courses
- Friends / Family / Small Group French Programmes
- Small Group Theme French Courses
- French Course for Professional Use
- French Course for Loire Valley Residents
Greolingua provides French language immersion programs in Gréolières, a typical Provencal village in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the south-east of France. Gréolières is approximately a 45-minute drive from Nice and close to the French Riviera. Our French intensive courses are taught by certified and experienced teachers, and we offer one-to-one classes or small group classes for individuals or corporate (For all levels from beginners to advanced).
If you are staying on the French Riviera, we can organise French language classes at your home or business. We also provide French language courses online. After an evaluation of your level in French, a specific program will be set for you: General courses at your level or specialized courses such as "living in France", "French on holidays", "conversational French" and much more.
Mix your interests while learning French in Gréolières: Hiking, skiing and paragliding are available in the local area and discover village life in France.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera - Summer 2024
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Nacel International is a French language school in Lyon, east-central France. Lyon is 2 hours away from Paris, 1 hour away from the Alps Mountains and 3 hours from the sea. We offer a range of French courses for students over the age of 16 including intensive French classes and exam preparation courses. Our French Cuisine courses allow you to combine French language learning with French cooking. Our courses last for four weeks or more and are available all year round. Nacel International also has another French language school in Rouen in Northern France.
Studying at our French language school in Lyon will allow you to be fully immersed in the French language. We offer you high quality classes, many leisure activities and beautiful places for you to enjoy. Our French courses start with a language test which enables teachers to determine the participant's level on arrival. All teachers are highly qualified to teach French as a foreign language.
- General French Course
- Intensive French Course
- Semi-Intensive French Course
- Exam Preparation Courses for DILF, TCF, TEF and DAFA exams
- French Cuisine - combine French language learning with French cooking
Only one hour from Paris, the Alliance Française de Rouen in the norrth of France offers general language classes, complemented by cultural and artistic discovery activities. Whatever your expectations, you will find an effective solution to learn French and to discover the culture in group or individual lessons.
We offer many French language learning options. Each person will find something that suits them. Lessons are complemented by a wide choice of excursions and activities. Courses begin each week (with the exception of complete beginners) and allow you to immerse yourself in the French language and culture.
Basic French Courses; Intensive French Classes; Superintensive French Classes; Business French Courses; French for Specialized Purposes; Exam Preparation Courses; French for Seniors; French Cultural Program; Painting and History of Art; Didactic Programme for teachers.
Located in the Aude department of the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées region, Naturellement Français is a school that specializes in teaching French as foreign language (FFL) and French as second language (FSL) to adults from around the globe.
Offering beginner to advanced French classes, we are located in Southern France, in the village of Fabrezan, just 40 km from the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne.
Our goal is to help you to feel very confident with French culture, to give you tools to use naturally your French language skills in real life situation and to benefit of a quick and efficient improvement.
French Language Classes:
- Beginner to advanced level
- General French
- General French & Cultural Immersion
- Semi-Intensive French classes
- Private French lessons
- French Exam Prep (DELF / DALF)
- French Language Holidays program
- Tailor-made French courses
- French for Specific Purposes
Le Cours de Français is a French language school in the town of Sablé sur Sarthe in the Pays de Loire area of western France. The school is located just 1.25 hours from Paris by the TGV train. We offer individual French language training and unique all-inclusive programs for weekends, holidays or immersion stays.
Our French courses are suitable for adults, teenagers & children of all levels of French. We welcome students, executives, francophiles or expatriate families. We offer special family and kids activities. Our courses are tailor-made to meet the individual needs of each student.
Apart from your experienced French teachers, you will meet at specialists in your areas of interest at Le Cours de Français. Be sure their professionalism, sense of communication and enthusiasm will meet your curiosity, from sport to oenology, from farming to real-estate!
Regarding your accommodation and the catering, we have selected professionals with a code of ethics close to responsible tourism and eco-tourism, even for the highest level services. This is part of the sustainable development processes of the company.
- French & Tourism: Weekend or one-week General French language courses
- Intensive French courses (6 hours French classes per day): Available as weekend or one-week packages
- Business French courses
- French exam preparation (including DELF & DALF)
- French courses for kids, teens and families
- Long-term French courses
-French language and culture for Francophiles
- French courses by phone - package of 10 x 45 min. classes
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.