Study abroad program for teenagers, Summer schools in France, French language immersion program, Language training holiday in Paris, French Riviera school Cannes, DELF Juniors exam preparation, Youth summer camps in Nice
Summer Camps in France: All inclusive stays in France. Summer Camp can be booked for the following six locations: Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Biarritz, Hyères, Paris.
Standard courses: 20 lessons x 45 min per week. From 8.45am to 12noon. Maximum 15 students per class.
Intensive courses: 26 lessons x 45 min per week. Students follow the standard courses in the morning and the intensive courses on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, from 1.30pm to 3.45pm. Maximum 6 students per class in the afternoon.
DELF Juniors: 20 lessons x 45 mn per week for 2 weeks Maximum 10 students per class. Courses from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 12noon.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
Accord French Language School in Paris offers French language summer programs for kids, teens and families at our Saint Nicolas Summer School, conveniently located in Issy-les-Moulineaux in Southern Paris, close to Corentin Celton Metro Station (Line 12).
We provide French language courses to suit all levels, a wide range of sports and cultural activities and a residence with excellent facilities. Our school was awarded the highest marks across all domains by the Official French Quality Label, and we are affiliated to professional organisations such as SOUFFLE and CAMPUSFRANCE.
Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines. Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun.
Our teachers are all university graduates, and are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. At Saint Nicolas, we offer comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame and more.
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
The Paris leg of our History of Western Civilization program takes the Bastille, Versailles, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and other landmarks while opening up a discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment. We also visit the Louvre, Museé d’Orsay, and the Centre Pompidou.
Discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria and contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles. Abbey Road Programs simply offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime!
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16) on the French Riviera. Situated in the city of Hyeres, on the southeastern coast of France, we are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs.
We guarantee top-quality 1-week holiday programs for your children in a wholly safe environment. Our programs are run by a group of highly-experienced teachers from the French state educational system.
Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace. Students are immersed within a group of French natives of their own age in the fun environment of a genuine French Summer Camp.