Alliance Francaise De Lyon: The Alliance Francaise de Lyon is situated in the magistical area of south east France. Like the Alliance Francaise international network, the Alliance Francaise de Lyon is a non profit organisation promoting French language and culture. Steeped in art and strongly influenced by the Roman period and the Italian Renaissance, Lyon is also known for gastronomy.
· To have brief oral exchanges · To fill a simple form / to write a Post card · To describe, to caracterize, to place in time and space
A 2 : Waystage
· To express various opinions and feelings · To claim / to write a letter of protest · To narrate past events
B 1 : Threshold level
· To express oneself in a continuous way / to take part in a conversation · To write reports, short notices, personal letters · To establish logical links between events
B 2 : Vantage
· To express oneself in a natural and easy way on a wide range of subjects · To argue and to know how to emphasize significant elements · To use in an efficient way a large range of conjunctions to establish links between ideas
French for business
French language for professional relations and communication
The Alliance Française de Lyon is recognized by the Préfecture du Rhône to establish a "Convention de Formation Professionnelle » with Companies to ensure the French Language training to foreign staff.
With campuses across France in Paris, Nice, Bordeaux, and Biarritz, France Langue is an accredited French language school for students ages 17+ from all over the world who want to experience the excitement of learning French in France. We provide General French courses from beginner to advanced level, specialized classes including French for business professionals, French exam preparation (DELF, DALF), Au Pair programs, and more.
Whether you’re learning for pleasure, or have educational or professional objectives, we offer a tailored structure and excellent conditions within which to make progress. We are specialists in French as a Foreign Language teaching, and as such, our priority is to offer you quality teaching and an individual approach that meets your personal investment.
France Langue is committed to delivering quality teaching through our qualified and experienced teaching staff. We create an effective learning environment for students, offering a wide range of French courses that fulfill their objectives in the best way possible. We are proud of our accreditation with FLE, Campus France, IALC, CN, CCIP, Université Paris Sorbonne, and more.
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
Greolingua provides French language immersion programs in Gréolières, a typical Provencal village in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in the south-east of France. Gréolières is approximately a 45-minute drive from Nice and close to the French Riviera. Our French intensive courses are taught by certified and experienced teachers, and we offer one-to-one classes or small group classes for individuals or corporate (For all levels from beginners to advanced).
If you are staying on the French Riviera, we can organise French language classes at your home or business. We also provide French language courses online. After an evaluation of your level in French, a specific program will be set for you: General courses at your level or specialized courses such as "living in France", "French on holidays", "conversational French" and much more.
Mix your interests while learning French in Gréolières: Hiking, skiing and paragliding are available in the local area and discover village life in France.
The INSTITUT DE FRANÇAIS in Villefranche, on the French Riviera, offers a 2- to 4- week French immersion language course for professional adults and mature students who want to acquire rapidly fluency in French.
Founded in 1969, its aim is to develop a natural speaking ability by using a unique concept, the "Total Approach", which combines the most effective audio-visual methods with practice and real-life sessions in a "French-only" speaking environment.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA