Alliance Francaise De Lyon: The Alliance Francaise de Lyon is a highly recommended and acclaimed school in Lyon, south east France.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our aim is to provide top courses in a wonderful environment.
Steeped in art and strongly influenced by the Roman period and the Italian Renaissance, Lyon is also known for gastronomy. Nearby you can enjoy our neighbors: Switzerland, Italy, the renown vineyards of Burgundy, and the French Riviera! Alliance Francaise de Lyon organises monthly excursions to discover France: the Riviera, Paris and its museums, Futuroscope de Poitiers, etc. We organise airport transfer and we provide different types of accommodation such as student residences, host families, and studio apartments.
Courses / Programs:
General French courses for students of all levels; Language workshops; Conversation classes; Company courses; Au pair French training; University Programmes; Tests and Diplomas.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Only one hour from Paris, the Alliance Française de Rouen in the norrth of France offers general language classes, complemented by cultural and artistic discovery activities. Whatever your expectations, you will find an effective solution to learn French and to discover the culture in group or individual lessons.
We offer many French language learning options. Each person will find something that suits them. Lessons are complemented by a wide choice of excursions and activities. Courses begin each week (with the exception of complete beginners) and allow you to immerse yourself in the French language and culture.
Basic French Courses; Intensive French Classes; Superintensive French Classes; Business French Courses; French for Specialized Purposes; Exam Preparation Courses; French for Seniors; French Cultural Program; Painting and History of Art; Didactic Programme for teachers.
With our very experienced teaching team in Lille, all of whom are university graduates, you'll be accompanied in consolidating and in building on current language skills, paying particular attention to oral and written expression, all the while gaining intercultural experience through your French-in-France language stay.
Written and oral evaluation with end-of-studies certificate will be issued to all students with regular attendance. ECTS credits may be obtained in agreement with the sending institution.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
E.L.F.E. in Paris city centre is a small French language school specialising in teaching French as a foreign language to adults in small groups of 6 people for 20 years. We know each of our students individually, and provide a family atmosphere, coupled with highly professional teaching methods.
We offer French courses in mini-groups for a maximum of 6 people. These mini-groups enhance teaching efficiency, optimising participation and interaction and developing the student’s autonomy within the class. The 6 levels, from elementary to upper advanced, are in conformity with the levels defined by the European Council. Our teachers use teaching methods fully adapted to their students’ particular profile (nationality, profession, specific aptitudes, age). We are accredited by the International Association of Language Centres.
E.L.F.E. occupies a charming 19th century mansion house in the centre of Paris, 15 minutes on foot from the Opera and less than 10 minutes from Montmartre. The school is situated at the heart of the Villa Ballu, and has the advantage of calm and leafy surroundings which are exceptional in the city. We are 5 minutes on foot from Place de Clichy Metro Station.
- General French language courses
- Intensive French & semi-Intensive French language courses
- Business French language courses
- Medical French language courses
- Specialised French language courses
- DELF and DALF French language exam preparation courses
- Group French language lessons
- Mini-Group French language classes
- Private French language tuition
- We also offer a wide range of cultural classes such as cookery, wine-tasting and civilisation workshops
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.