Idiom, Nice: Idiom is a language school situated in Nice on the French Riviera. We pride in being the experts for French courses for adults. Few students in each class guarantee an active participation and the possibility for everyone to take part and speak often. Hundreds of people have placed their trusting in us for over more than 15 years and some come back to pursue their language training being convinced of the effectiveness of our method.
Courses / Programs:
We teach French Language for all levels:
Intensive courses; Individual courses; Small group or "mini group" courses; French for business; programmes for Seniors, DELF, DALF, Abitur, etc.; Workshops.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
EAF - Etiquette à la Française is a French language and etiquette centre in Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region of Southern France, approximately 590 km (370 miles) south of Paris. We offer a wide range of French language classes and French etiquette classes for all ages. We teach our students all about French lifestyle (cultural differences and French etiquette codes) and French products (wines, cheese, perfumes and more...).
Improve your French with our French language classes and learn and experience the French culture. We also offer homestay with a local host family, and provide a wide range of French cultural activities and themed tours.
Situated in the heart of Toulouse in the department of Haute-Garonne in south-west France, Institut Français de Langues provides a range of French language courses for adults, teenagers and children at beginner to advanced levels.
Our main priorities are offering high quality courses and constantly providing follow up on student's progress.
We offer innovative courses following the principles and advances of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
French Language Courses:
- For adults, teenagers & children
- Extensive & Intensive French Courses
- General French Courses
- Private and Semi-Private French lessons
- Evening French courses
- Specialised French lessons
- DELF/DALF Preparation
- BULATS / TOEIC / TOEFL Preparation
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Located in Montpellier Languedoc-Roussillon region in the South of France, A2B Immersions is a quality language school that specializes in French immersion language teaching for adults and professionals. We guarantee that you will learn French through an intensive and effective framework of a cutting edge training course adapted to their needs and expectations.
* Courses based on an internationally recognized curriculum: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1-C2)
* A teacher who assists you throughout your stay
* Workshops combining performance, team spirit and pleasure
* Small group dynamic (limited number of students)
* High standard accommodation
We offer a week long package of 40 hours course over 5 days. Half the classes are hosted in a classroom of the hotel, the other half takes place outside the hotel. Throughout the training, you are supported and monitored by a qualified teacher, from breakfast through dinner!
Moreover, A2B Immersions created 3 local theme programs combining teaching and pleasure : Vineyards & Countryside, Cuisine & Heritage and Discover the Camargue.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA