Study French Abroad in France: French courses in Paris, language immersion programs, intensive French course for adults, evening classes, private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels, homestay in Paris, French cooking courses
Lutece Langue, Paris: LUTECE LANGUE is a small French language school located in the center of Paris at Châtelet, where students can learn French in an informal, friendly but professional atmosphere. Since 1997, we have been offering intensive & extensive French language courses in small groups of 2-7 students year-round.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are dedicated to high quality and flexible language courses for demanding adult French learners. We provide efficient French study abroad programs, focused on French conversation. Our very small class format encourages each student to participate actively in the class, receiving personal attention and guidance from a qualified teacher, which is indispensable to building confidence in speaking French.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive French Course (15 hours per week)
- Standard French Course (7.5 hours per week)
- Extensive (Evening) French Course (3 hours per week)
- Private French Lessons
- Semi-Private French Lessons
- Business French Classes
- French Cuisine
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Centre International d´Antibes is located in the wonderful town Antibes, French Riviera. A seaside resort, a trendy resort, a cultural resort, a party resort. Located between Nice and Cannes, with 25 km of sandy beaches and 300 sunny days a year, Antibes is one of the Côte d’Azur’s star attractions!
We are the most important private school in the region specialized in teaching French. With over 20 years of experience we have a non-beaten success rate in DELF examinations while also being recognised as a centre for the "Qualité Français Langue Étrangère".
In the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, the Ecole Suisse Internationale is a high quality French language school offering a popular range of year-round French language courses for all levels. We welcome international students (over 16 years of age) from all around the world who want to improve their knowledge in French language and culture.
Our French language courses range in duration from for 1 week up to 6 months. The school size (family type) allows all students to progress according to their needs and objectives, for studies, work or leisure.
The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a higher education institute and non-profit making organization recognized by the Paris Education Authority. It is also an official center for professional exams for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) and an active member of the association of language schools fle.fr.
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
French Classes for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General French classes
- Intensive General French
- Business French
- Customized / A la Carte French lessons
- French language workshops
- Evening French courses
- Extensive General French
- Oral French classes
- DELF / DALF Exam preparation workshops
- Extensive French through Theater
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA