Learn French, Language Schools in France: Learn French in Southern France, French Lessons in French Alps Ski Resort, Language Holiday Courses in the South of France, Study Abroad Programs in Canada, Quebec, Montreal, Belgium...
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Founded in 1984, the second biggest Alliance in France is located in the Heart of Lyon, in a exclusive environment: 2 hours from Paris , Lyon is at the doorstep of Italy , Switzerland , the Alps, the Provence and the Côte d'Azur . Lyon is also well known for its unique medieval an Florentine heritage recognized by UNESCO. Gastronomy? Paul Bocuse, from Lyon is for sure our best Ambassador.
The Alliance Française de Lyon welcomes every year more than 2000 students from 110 different countries.
How to find us :
The Alliance Française is located in the 3rd district of Lyon ( « le troisème ») , in the heart of town, on the left bank of the Rhône river. The A F is very well desserved by all public transports: bus, metro, tramway. The railway station SNCF is only 10 minutes away.
Line B : Place Guichard
Line B : Saxe-Gambetta
Line D : Guillotière
Line T1 Liberté
As soon as you arrive, you will be given a full documentation introducing the organisation of the school. You'll find many useful information about life in Lyon : accommodations, banks, transportations, restaurants etc.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Ludo Expression is a French language school based in Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Rousillon region of southern France. Carcassonne is a beautiful and historic town famous for its medieval walled city, and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
We’re a small school with one or two teachers (depending on demand), which allows us to adopt a personal and tailored approach with our students.
Our teaching takes place in very small groups (the average size is four and the maximum is six), and in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. This allows us to:
- give each student time to talk and apply their new French, and the chance to participate as much as possible.
- ensure that students feel relaxed and quickly build self-confidence in the subject, as this is critical to learning.
- adapt quickly and effectively to the specific needs of each student.
We favour the development of everyday French, with a focus on oral expression and comprehension. This is supported with a progressive foundation of grammar, and we employ a variety of teaching methods to ensure our students will be able to use their language skills in a range of environments.
- Semi-intensive French course: 15 hours per week in a group, 3 hours every morning, from Monday to Friday.
- Intensive French course: 25 hours per week. Semi-intensive course in the morning + 2 hours per day of one-to-one lessons in the afternoon.
- Online French classes via Skype
- Individually-tailored French courses / private French lessons
LUTECE LANGUE is a small French language school located in the center of Paris at Châtelet, where students can learn French in an informal, friendly but professional atmosphere. Since 1997, we have been offering intensive & extensive French language courses in small groups of 2-7 students year-round.
We are dedicated to high quality and flexible language courses for demanding adult French learners. We provide efficient French study abroad programs, focused on French conversation. Our very small class format encourages each student to participate actively in the class, receiving personal attention and guidance from a qualified teacher, which is indispensable to building confidence in speaking French.
Our primary aim is to give our students the best environment and support so that they can learn to speak French with confidence and succeed in managing communication in French in various daily and professional situations.
- Intensive French Course (15 hours per week)
- Standard French Course (7.5 hours per week)
- Extensive (Evening) French Course (3 hours per week)
- Private French Lessons
- Semi-Private French Lessons
- Business French Classes
- French Cuisine