Altiplano Training, South East of France: Open up your life, your travel plans and your career with the command of the French language. Altiplano Training offers two excellent locations in the south east of France. In world-famous CHAMONIX (all year round) and the rural market town of MENS, just South of Grenoble (June-October).
Email:Contact us below
Courses: All our courses are custom-made for one client, a couple or a family.
Choose lively CHAMONIX for intensive French courses:
* Hotel based - in a friendly, central hotel.
* Or we can help you find accommodation, and provide a teacher.
Choose rural MENS for immersion French courses:
* at a Farm guest house, dining with other French guests round the large farmhouse table.
* Homestay - living and eating with a local family.
* Family Summer School, as a private course for all your family, in a lovely rural setting.
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Verlaine Langue is a small, friendly and welcoming French language school located in the Paris neighbourhood of "La Butte aux Cailles" in the 13th district, which still has a traditional village atmosphere. We offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels. If you want an effective teaching method, personalized lessons, a warm, friendly atmosphere and, above all, to learn to speak French, then Verlaine Langue is for you. Unlike most other language schools, we offer French lessons to small groups (maximum 6 students).
Our teachers have advanced degrees in Linguistics from the Sorbonne University; they specialize in French as a foreign language and have extensive experience. They also know English and Spanish as their second languages. Our teachers are multi cultural enthusiasts, they enjoy sharing and engaging with different cultures.
We provide careful grouping of students based on individual language skills. Courses are very lively, with lots of student participation, and take place in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Semi-intensive 10 hours / week.
- Extensive (evenings) 1.5 hours / week.
- Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
- Maximum 6 students per class.
Thematic French Language Courses for Adults & Teens:
- French Way of Life (2 weeks)
- Discovery French (2 weeks, Summer course)
- Christmas French course (1 week)
- Valentine's Day Special (1 week)
- French Craft and Shopping (1 week)
- French Gastronomy and Oenology (2 weeks)
- French Cinema (1 week)
- French Nature and Heritage (2 weeks)
- Jules Verne (1 week)
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
LUTECE LANGUE is a small French language school located in the center of Paris at Châtelet, where students can learn French in an informal, friendly but professional atmosphere. Since 1997, we have been offering intensive & extensive French language courses in small groups of 2-7 students year-round.
We are dedicated to high quality and flexible language courses for demanding adult French learners. We provide efficient French study abroad programs, focused on French conversation. Our very small class format encourages each student to participate actively in the class, receiving personal attention and guidance from a qualified teacher, which is indispensable to building confidence in speaking French.
Our primary aim is to give our students the best environment and support so that they can learn to speak French with confidence and succeed in managing communication in French in various daily and professional situations.
- Intensive French Course (15 hours per week)
- Standard French Course (7.5 hours per week)
- Extensive (Evening) French Course (3 hours per week)
- Private French Lessons
- Semi-Private French Lessons
- Business French Classes
- French Cuisine
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)