Altiplano Training, South East of France: Open up your life, your travel plans and your career with the command of the French language. Altiplano Training offers two excellent locations in the south east of France. In world-famous CHAMONIX (all year round) and the rural market town of MENS, just South of Grenoble (June-October).
Email:Contact us below
Courses: All our courses are custom-made for one client, a couple or a family.
Choose lively CHAMONIX for intensive French courses:
* Hotel based - in a friendly, central hotel.
* Or we can help you find accommodation, and provide a teacher.
Choose rural MENS for immersion French courses:
* at a Farm guest house, dining with other French guests round the large farmhouse table.
* Homestay - living and eating with a local family.
* Family Summer School, as a private course for all your family, in a lovely rural setting.
Institut Savoisien D'etudes Françaises Pour Etrangers, Chambéry
Courses / Programs
Institut Savoisien D'etudes Françaises Pour Etrangers (ISEFE) located in Chambéry, Savoie in the Rhône-Alpes region in the French Alps is a University Institute which specialises in teaching French as a foreign language to adults from non-Francophone countries. ISEFE propose 3 trimesters of 12 weeks each, with 16 or 20 hours per week. Lessons generally take place in the morning. To complement its courses, ISEFE offers many cultural, sporting and recreational activities where French and foreign students can meet. We also offer three / six week French summer courses in June and July where students will benefit from the wide range of tourist and festive activities that characterise this time of year in Chambéry and Savoie.
Summer school students will benefit from the wide range of tourist and festive activities wich mark this time of year in Chambéry and Savoie. The summer school programmes include a particularly rich and varied of extra-curricular activities.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Thematic French Language Courses for Adults & Teens:
- French Way of Life (2 weeks)
- Discovery French (2 weeks, Summer course)
- Christmas French course (1 week)
- Valentine's Day Special (1 week)
- French Craft and Shopping (1 week)
- French Gastronomy and Oenology (2 weeks)
- French Cinema (1 week)
- French Nature and Heritage (2 weeks)
- Jules Verne (1 week)
ARDS Holding offer home tuition in Montpellier, the south of France to help you learn quickly the french language, either for personal or professional reasons or exams preparations, like the DELF and DALF. The students are lodged individually or in pairs in selected host families with half or full board service. The French teacher comes to the families home to teach according to the time volume you will have selected before; the classes are intensive and shaped to answer you needs.
French Language Immersion Programs for personal or professional reasons or exam preparation, like for DELF and DALF. The total immersion one to one is the best answer to a quick acquisition of French as a foreign language; we accept all levels.
French Immersion is a French language school situated in the countryside in a small and peaceful hamlet (rural settlement) on Belle-Île-en-Mer, a French island off the coast of Brittany in the departement of Morbihan in the north-west of France, 14 km from the Quiberon peninsula. We are located 5 km from the harbour (Le Palais) and 4 km from the village of Locmaria (one of the four communes of Belle Île). It is 45 minutes by ferry from Quiberon to Le Palais.
French Immersion provides year-round French language homestay packages for individuals or groups for all levels from beginners to advanced. Students stay with their teacher while learning the French language. The teacher, Michel, has been teaching French Literature and French as a second language, since 1982.
Beautiful sandy beaches and wild coast with magnificient cliffs are within easy reach of our school. Our students stay in "l'écurie", annex to the main house, which has just been renovated and includes a bedroom and a private bathroom. Relax and study French in our beautiful 7,000 square meter garden. Activities available on the island include kayaking, sailing and more.