Find a college preparatory school in Texas: Private elementary school in Houston, middle school & high school for boys & girls. Preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education in Harris County, South Texas.
The Kinkaid School: The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school in Houston, Texas enrolling for boys and girls in grades prekindergarten through twelve. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and grades 1-4); Middle School (Grades 5-8); and Upper School (Grades 9-12). Each division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students.
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
Located in Houston in Harris County, TX, Awty International School is a private, co-educational, college-preparatory day school offering programs from preschool through to 12th grade. We are unique among Houston's private schools in that our multi-national student body and strong language programs provide a multi-cultural experience not available elsewhere. Each student takes a second language, English, French or Spanish. We also offer native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic & Dutch.
We offer students two academic programs: A traditional American college preparatory curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate or the French Baccalaureate. Students in both International Baccalaureate and French Baccalaureate programs must meet the requirements for an American high school diploma which includes credits in fine arts, computer science and American history.
Awty International School is accredited by the Council for International Schools (C.I.S). With 50 nationalities in our student body, our students learn from each other about countries around the world. There simply is no other school in Houston which offers these unique opportunities.
College Preparatory Curriculum for Children in Preschool through 12th Grade:
- Leading to the International Baccalaureate or French Baccalaureate:
- International Section
- French Section
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- All students take a second language - English, French or Spanish
- Native language programs in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Dutch
- Subjects include English, history, mathematics, science, foreign Language, computer science, P.E. and fine arts
Sliverline Montessori, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independently owned & operated Montessori School offering programs to children aged six months to six years. Montessori is a teaching methodology based on the natural learning processes of children. Dr. Maria Montessori, an Italian physician, developed the method more than 90 years ago. Dr. Montessori used the term "the absorbent mind" to describe how a young child learns in a comfortable and stimulating environment. Within such an environment, a child becomes absorbed in work, developing concentration, independence, and self-discipline.