Find a college preparatory school in Texas: Private elementary school in Houston, middle school & high school for boys & girls. Preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education in Harris County, South Texas.
The Kinkaid School: The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school in Houston, Texas enrolling for boys and girls in grades prekindergarten through twelve. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and grades 1-4); Middle School (Grades 5-8); and Upper School (Grades 9-12). Each division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students.
San Antonio Academy is a non-profit, non-denominational, tax-exempt elementary school for boys in pre-kindergarten through to grade eight in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Established in 1886, San Antonio Academy is one of only 16 all-boys independent elementary schools in the nation, and the only one of its kind in Texas. We admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
San Antonio Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS), and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
We offer small classes with an average of 16-17 boys per academic section, and an enrolment of 340 boys. We have a 10:1 student - teacher ratio. Our highly committed, hard-working faculty and staff take pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention to all students.
San Antonio Academy offers an exceptional academic program for Pre-K - Grade 8 that features a quality learning environment, a family-like atmosphere, the development of a positive self-image and a foundation for life, based upon the love of God and country, integrity and respect for each other.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Handley Baptist Christian Academy (HBCA) is a co-educational, private school in Fort Worth in North Central Texas, just south-east of the Texas Panhandle, serving 51 students in grades PK-8. Handley Baptist Christian Academy offers nurturing, Christian based Pre-K and Kindergarten classes. We are a small, Christian school offering affordable before care and after care, excellent academics, a nurturing environment and hot lunches.
Handley Baptist Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin. We are conveniently located to Fort Worth, Arlington, Pantego, Dalworthington Gardens, HEB, North Richland Hills, & Kennedale areas. We are minutes from Loop 820E, I-30, 303, Highway 287 and East Chase / Dottie Lynn in Arlington.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Daffodils Preschool, located in McKinney, TX, is a Progressive Montessori Preschool offering programs for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Our curriculum is unique because it has developed and evolved through years of experience and observing what actually works with children. In designing our curriculum we have used the Montessori philosophy as the foundation and combined it with aspects from other impressive programs, such as the Steiner Philosophy, the Reggio Emilia Approach and Developmental Play.
We believe education starts at birth.The first years bring “windows of opportunity” that open a child’s life forever. The greatest gift we can give a child is a preschool education at a high-quality school.
Located in Austin, Texas, House of Tutors provides personalized, one-on-one tutoring to K-12 students, college and graduate students. In addition, we offer specialized tutoring programs for students with learning disabilities and those who require remedial instruction as well as programs for gifted students.
We provide tutoring in a wide range of subjects as well as test preparation and strategies for GRE, SAT, LSAT and GMAT exams, study skills training, time management and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Our expansive facilities in Austin are conveniently located near major universities and schools. We also offer tutoring in your home, at your school, or in after-school facilities, libraries and community centers.
Our students are successful because we provide individualized and one-on-one tutoring and guidance. Our highly-trained instructors are selected for their expertise in a subject as well as their passion for teaching and delight in participating in a student’s success. Students are matched with instructors based on their individual needs.
In addition, we provide educational services for business professionals, namely providing classes, programs, and seminars on presentation skills and cultural skills; and vocational courses for paralegal, nursing and business skills.
Student Testimonial: "House of Tutors is the absolute best tutoring company by far. I started going to them for help with AP high school classes, and they were amazing." - Luigi