Find a college preparatory school in South Texas: Private elementary school in Houston, middle school & high school for boys & girls. Preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Harris County TX.
The Kinkaid School, Houston: Located in Houston in Harris County, Texas, The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 1,280 boys and girls in grades pre-kindergarten through to 12th. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-4); Middle School (Grades 5-8); and Upper School (Grades 9-12). Each division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students. The divisions are unified through educational ideals that characterize Kinkaid and determine its policies.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Kinkaid is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. Kinkaid's mission is to promote educational excellence, personal responsibility, and balanced growth, and thereby to help its students to discover and develop their talents and to fulfill their best potentials.
- Lower School program (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-4)
- Middle School program (Grades 5-8)
- Upper School program (Grades 9-12)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy in Spring, Harris County, TX serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation.
Our philosophy includes learning through discovery and inquiry. We strive to provide children in the Spring/Woodlands area a sense of responsibility and independence through academic principles blended with experiential learning to ensure appropriate cognitive and social development. Individuality is recognized and used as a basis on which to encourage each child to reach their full potential in all areas of life.
We have fully certified EC-4 teachers that value learning through inquiry and discovery. Utilizing a progressive approach to education, our teachers teach your little ones in phonics, math, reading, writing, and science. Our main goal is to build lasting relationships with parents and the children we serve.
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish immersion and dual language programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students, including a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English), Spanish summer camps, and after-school child care.
Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
Our aim is to provide high quality language enrichment classes in a student centered environment.
We achieve this by implementing a carefully selected curriculum and creating a nurturing atmosphere where children of all ages can flourish both socially and emotionally.
Young children learn languages easily, and knowing a second language is a huge advantage in later life. Our young learners will benefit from the advantages of growing up multilingual.
BCA is committed to providing children with an environment that fosters enthusiasm for learning and language acquisition in a hands-on, child centered, culturally rich environment.
Our students are surrounded by experiences that will foster academic, social, physical, emotional, cultural and cognitive growth, and promote a community of bilingualism.
Our age appropriate dual language & immersion (English-Spanish) curriculum will help to develop exposure to cultural diversity, school readiness, social & emotional well-being, and self awareness, so that preschool children can feel connected, capable, independent, and important.
- Tiny Tots (Infants 0-23 months)
- Early Learners (2 year olds)
- Preschool & Pre-K program (2-5 year olds)
- Afterschool care for elementary school kids (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Spanish summer camps (5-9 year olds)
Kinsmen Lutheran School in Houston in Harris County, TX, prides itself on teaching excellent Christian morals and values through it's preschool and kindergarten programs. We use a Christian-based curriculum that focuses on core fundamental studies. Kinsmen Lutheran School is a licensed childcare provider by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
Our class ratios are exceptional. Our kindergarten class has a 10-1 ratio, while our 1st grade class boasts a 12-1 ratio. We take monthly field trips, Wednesday Chapel, music, sign language and Spanish classes. Kinsmen is dedicated to building children’s self-esteem, promoting self-reliance, providing Christian nurturing and enriching your child’s experiences in an educational environment.
Children have opportunities to experience learning centers, music and movement, arts & crafts, language development and stimulation, science and the study of God’s word. Manipulative play, a fenced playground, indoor gym, dramatic play, sand and water play and sharing time, as well as Chapel time and field trips are offered for preschoolers.
Kinsmen is a congregation of the ELCA (The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America).
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful graduation, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• College preparatory academic diploma awarded on successful graduation