Find a college preparatory school in South Texas: Private elementary school in Houston, middle school & high school for boys & girls. Preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Harris County TX.
The Kinkaid School, Houston: Located in Houston in Harris County, Texas, The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 1,280 boys and girls in grades pre-kindergarten through to 12th. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-4); Middle School (Grades 5-8); and Upper School (Grades 9-12). Each division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students. The divisions are unified through educational ideals that characterize Kinkaid and determine its policies.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Kinkaid is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. Kinkaid's mission is to promote educational excellence, personal responsibility, and balanced growth, and thereby to help its students to discover and develop their talents and to fulfill their best potentials.
- Lower School program (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-4)
- Middle School program (Grades 5-8)
- Upper School program (Grades 9-12)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Heritage Christian Academy, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independant, non-denominational Christian school offering childcare from 18 months to 36 months and classes from Pre-Kindergarten(3 years) to 6th grade. We are dedicated to “Raising the Bar in Christian Education.” We are committed to not only providing a strong academic environment in which your children can learn and grow, but also to unite with parents as they seek to raise their children to be followers of Christ. Our highest priority will be preparing these young citizens to take on the world around them with the truth of the Gospel, in whatever field or profession they choose.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, St. Luke School is a Catholic elementary school serving students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade. We offer an exciting elementary program with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion, music, technology, library and P.E. The school clearly is unique in that it provides a small school setting with a low teacher student ratio. Our highly qualified and trained teachers provide students an education based on high standards and expectations.
The goal of educating the whole child is realized with opportunities to become critical thinkers, problem solvers and active community members by participating in service and extracurricular activities throughout the year. St. Luke Catholic School is a fully accredited school in accordance to the guidelines of the Texas Catholic Conference Accreditation Commission (TCCED), which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency of the State of Texas.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 6th grade
- Elementary School Curriculum with language arts, social studies, math, science, religion
- Enrichment Programs include music, library, technology and P.E
Founded in 2000, The Woodlands Preparatory School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 225 girls and boys in Kindergarten through 12 Grade. We are located in Spring, approximately 20 miles north of Downtown Houston in Harris County, serving communities including Houston, Katy, Pasadena, Pearland and Kemah.
We are an IB-PYP candidate and I-20 approved private school, well known for pushing the academic envelope beyond other standards. Therefore, students have the advantage and aptitude to excel in higher learning institutions upon graduation from The Woodlands Preparatory School.
The Woodlands Preparatory Schools holds memberships in the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the College Board, Texas IB Schools, the National Association of Independent Schools, Mu Alpha Theta, and the National Honor Society.
Conveniently located in Missouri City TX, in Fort Bend County just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center provides Reggio Emilia-inspired education programs for children from infants through elementary school.
Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the Reggio Emilia approach - which promotes education through the development of all of their languages: expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational.
The Highlands School, located in Irving (15 minutes west of downtown Dallas), Texas, is a fully accredited, private, Catholic, college preparatory, school offering grades PK–12. The rigorous college preparatory program of sciences, history, mathematics, literature, religion, and philosophy prepares students for the college or university of their choice. Students are guided in their study through lectures, small seminars, and laboratory work. The Highlands School embraces personalized attention with dedicated faculty in the Pre-K through twelfth grades.
The Highlands School was founded in 1986 and in 1999 became a fully accredited Catholic School by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED) and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 2006 (SACS).