Find a college preparatory school in South Texas: Private elementary school in Houston, middle school & high school for boys & girls. Preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Harris County TX.
The Kinkaid School, Houston: Located in Houston in Harris County, Texas, The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian college preparatory day school enrolling a total of 1,280 boys and girls in grades pre-kindergarten through to 12th. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-4); Middle School (Grades 5-8); and Upper School (Grades 9-12). Each division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students. The divisions are unified through educational ideals that characterize Kinkaid and determine its policies.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Kinkaid is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. Kinkaid's mission is to promote educational excellence, personal responsibility, and balanced growth, and thereby to help its students to discover and develop their talents and to fulfill their best potentials.
- Lower School program (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-4)
- Middle School program (Grades 5-8)
- Upper School program (Grades 9-12)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Carrollton (with a second school in Dallas) in Denton, Dallas and Collin Counties in Texas, Coram Deo Academy offers academic programs from prekindergarten through to 12th grade. Coram Deo Academy teaches a Christian worldview through a vigorous, classical curriculum. The liberal arts curriculum is based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics. Latin is introduced to students in the third grade.
An education at CDA is a vigorous adventure where students learn about the world and begin to think for themselves. They do not just master facts; they gain tools for thinking and speaking with logic and rhetoric. They absorb Christian principles and ethics, intertwined with lessons in history.
Deo Academy admits students of any race, color, and national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin. We are accredited through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- Liberal arts curriculum based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics
- College Preparatory courses SAT and ACT
- Advanced Placement courses
- After School Enrichment program
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Immaculate Conception School (ICS), located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a private catholic school serving Pre-K - 8th Grade. ICS, originally named St. Cecilia's, began in February 1916 with mass in a parishioner's home. The school was opened in September 1952 as a four grade school, staffed by four teachers furnished by the sisters of St. Benedict, of Covington, Louisiana.
ICS serves an average of two hundred and fifty students, grades PK-8. Through the years our faculty has been honored with educators from five different countries and four religious orders. Immaculate Conception history has built a firm foundation for our future.
Parliament Tutors offers private in-home tutoring and test prep throughout Dallas from grade school through college. Our tutors provide expert tutoring in every subject, foreign language and standardized test across every grade level including the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Parliament Tutors will give you a competitive advantage against your peers, because you’ll learn from someone whose mastered what they teach.
Private teaching assistance allows students to improve their knowledge and skills far more rapidly than in a classroom setting. Our private tutors will travel to your home or a place of mutual convenience, including a library, school or cafe.
Before your first session, your tutor will contact you to introduce themselves and learn a little bit more about you. You will be given an assignment or test prior to your first session so that you and your tutor can get to work immediately. After your first tutoring session, your academic advisor will be in touch to get your feedback.
The Selwyn College Preparatory School, located in Denton (40 miles northwest of Dallas) in Denton County, Texas, is an independent, co-educational day school offering grades PK-12. Occupying a 90-acre campus and drawing students from more than 29 North Texas communities, the Selwyn School offers a rigorous academic program that challenges students.
The Selwyn School is committed to providing an outstanding academic program for students aged 13 months through to 12th grade. Through high-quality, excellent instruction, Selwyn fosters an atmosphere that creates a joy for learning. While emphasizing reasoning and independent thinking skills, Selwyn's curriculum incorporates a variety of approaches to learning.
Providing San Antonio's premier private tutoring and test preparation service, Parliament Tutors covers all academic subjects, tutoring and standardized test preparation. With private tutors based throughout San Antonio, TX, Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors.
Parliament Tutors offers K-8 tutoring and high school tutoring in math, science, English, social studies and foreign languages with special tutoring in maths and English, college courses help, assistance in writing essays and admissions counselling, as well as college preparation courses including AP Test Prep, ACT Prep, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep. We also offer postgraduate preparation courses including LSAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT Tests, as well as language training, TOEFL and ESL programs.
We develop individualized lesson plans, geared to meet the particular needs of each student. We sharpen students’ learning skills and teach them how to solve new problems independently. This enables students to acquire the abilities and the confidence they need to succeed.
* Special tutoring in Math & English
* K-8 tutoring & high school tutoring in English, Math, Science, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
* College preparation, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep writing essays & admissions counselling
* Postgraduate preparation courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT & MCAT tests
* ESL & TOEFL programs
* Language courses in Spanish, Italian, Chinese & more...
* College courses tuition for Math, Economics, Computer Science, & Essays