Saint Joseph Academy: Saint Joseph Academy is located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, part of the Brownsville–Harlingen Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is part of the larger Brownsville–Harlingen–Raymondville Combined Statistical Area. Saint Joseph Academy is a Roman Catholic co-educational college-preparatory school owned and operated by the Marist Brothers of the Schools and offering programs for students in Grades 7-12. In addition to college prep SAT and ACT, honors and advanced placement courses we provide the Champagnat Learning Center, a program that addresses the needs of those students who have been identified as having learning disabilities, have passed the Saint Joseph Academy entrance exam, and who also have the ability to meet the demands of a rigorous college preparatory education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1865, Saint Joseph Academy is an important part of the southernmost tip of Texas community. Serving the children of the lower Rio Grande Valley, Saint Joseph Academy endeavors to form young men and women who will succeed in university studies. The school is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, and holds memberships in the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling.
Courses / Programs:
- Programs from grade 7 to 12
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, business, computer science, fine arts, mathematics, physical education, religious studies, science, social studies
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Learning Center for talented students with learning disabilities
- Special English Courses for new students with limited English language skills
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Silicon Drive Family Center (SDFC) is an early childhood education / day care center for infants through to preschoolers in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Silicon Drive Family Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our accreditation by NAEYC shows that our program meets the 10 NAEYC early childhood program standards.
Our center provides excellent teacher / child ratios (Infants, 1:4; Toddler I, 1:4; Toddler II, 1:6 & Preschool, 1:10). Our curriculum results in a collaborative relationship between teacher & family to promote emotional, social, physical, and cognitive development.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality early childhood education for each child. Our goal is to be distinguished as a quality early childhood program. We strive to maintain developmentally appropriate practices in each classroom and ensure that each child’s physical and emotional needs are met.
We believe that families and our early childhood professionals are partners in promoting a child’s growth and development. We place a very high value on our teachers and encourage the promotion of their professional development and growth.
Monart Art Studio is located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties, Texas. We offer art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards based on the acclaimed Monart Method. Subjects include basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning. Monart is more than a method that teaches people how to draw. Leading educators recognize Monart as a teaching system that helps students to focus and concentrate, make decisions, solve problems, sequence and develop hand-eye coordination.
Classes can be taken as group courses or private tuition. We also provide a comprehensive preschool curriculum, summer camps as well as birthday party events. In a peaceful environment students learn that drawing is a teachable subject in which anyone can be successful. Just as we are taught how to combine basic phonetic rules to read, musical notes to play an instrument, and dance steps to dance, the Monart Method teaches the individual to draw using the five basic elements of shape.
- Art and drawing classes for children of three years upwards with subjects including basic and intermediate drawing, drawing fundamentals, graphic design, watercolours, cartooning
- Preschool Programs
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Party Events
- We also offer programs for adults
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Our Mother of Mercy is a coed Roman Catholic private school located in south-east Fort Worth, Texas. The school serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through to the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Christian Faith.
It is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life. To succeed in this competitive world " Knowledge is Power". It is extremely important that each child’s education provides the essential foundation for their future success in this world. While your child is at Our Mother of Mercy our objective is to prepare him or her with the skills required to be successful at the high school level. Consequently, we have high expectations of our teachers, the child and especially the parent in providing the teamwork that is needed to achieve this objective of preparing the child for being "One Step Closer to College" and their ultimate success in this world.
Our Mother of Mercy is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, one of the associations recognized by the Texas Education Agency for the accreditation of non-public schools.
Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Catholic Faith.
We practice two main concepts in order to provide a true education:
- Educating the Mind:
Knowledge is power - it is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life.
- Educating the Soul: Providing a Christ-centered quality education.
Located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in the counties of Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris in Texas, Eagle Heights Christian Academy has been proudly serving the Pearland community and surrounding area for over thirty years through First Baptist Church - Pearland. We offer a college preparatory curriculum for prekindergarten through 12th grade programs with college prep, honors and advanced placement courses. We also offer before and after school programs. At EHCA, students receive a solid spiritual and academic foundation upon which to stand with Jesus Christ as the cornerstone, in every subject area studied.
Eagle Heights Christian Academy gives your child the vision to succeed. With limited class sizes and teachers who love what they do, you will find a challenging environment in which to learn, a colorful and energetic curriculum in which to thrive and a nurturing, solidly grounded Christian teaching staff in which our parents can have confidence. EHCA is accredited by the International Christian Accrediting Association and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with Laguage Arts / English, math, science, social studies, Spanish, computer education, music
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT, ACT and PSAT
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School