Find child care in Houston TX: Day care center in Harris County offering programs for infants, toddlers & preschoolers. Private preschool & early childhood education in Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area.
The Growing Tree Academy, Houston: Located in Houston, Harris County, TX, The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day. We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Located in Missouri City, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in Ford Bend County (and partly in Harrison County), Texas, Southminster School an accredited, private, Christian school dedicated to developing children's minds, spirits and bodies. We provide a preschool program for children from eighteen months to four years and an elementary school program from pre-kindergarten through 5th grade. Our dedication to excellence in all aspects of a child's life is what has made Southminster School one of the première private schools in Fort Bend County for over 15 years.
Southminster School's commitment to children and their intellectual, spiritual, and physical development begins in the earliest years and continues throughout elementary school. We believe that students must be taught foundational skills as well as critical thinking skills in an environment that encourages individual achievement and positive, self esteem. Southminster School is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
- Preschool program for children from eighteen months to four years
- Elementary school program from pre-kindergarten through 5th grade
- Southminster's accelerated elementary curriculum utilizes Spalding Phonics, EXCEL Math, and the Accelerated Reader Program
- Spanish, Music, Physical Education, Computer, Library and Science Discovery Center are also part of the weekly curriculum
Providing San Antonio's premier private tutoring and test preparation service, Parliament Tutors covers all academic subjects, tutoring and standardized test preparation. With private tutors based throughout San Antonio, TX, Parliament Tutors is dedicated to bringing students the most customized learning experiences from the most highly qualified tutors.
Parliament Tutors offers K-8 tutoring and high school tutoring in math, science, English, social studies and foreign languages with special tutoring in maths and English, college courses help, assistance in writing essays and admissions counselling, as well as college preparation courses including AP Test Prep, ACT Prep, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep. We also offer postgraduate preparation courses including LSAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT Tests, as well as language training, TOEFL and ESL programs.
We develop individualized lesson plans, geared to meet the particular needs of each student. We sharpen students’ learning skills and teach them how to solve new problems independently. This enables students to acquire the abilities and the confidence they need to succeed.
* Special tutoring in Math & English
* K-8 tutoring & high school tutoring in English, Math, Science, Social Studies & Foreign Languages
* College preparation, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep writing essays & admissions counselling
* Postgraduate preparation courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT & MCAT tests
* ESL & TOEFL programs
* Language courses in Spanish, Italian, Chinese & more...
* College courses tuition for Math, Economics, Computer Science, & Essays
The Selwyn College Preparatory School, located in Denton (40 miles northwest of Dallas) in Denton County, Texas, is an independent, co-educational day school offering grades PK-12. Occupying a 90-acre campus and drawing students from more than 29 North Texas communities, the Selwyn School offers a rigorous academic program that challenges students.
The Selwyn School is committed to providing an outstanding academic program for students aged 13 months through to 12th grade. Through high-quality, excellent instruction, Selwyn fosters an atmosphere that creates a joy for learning. While emphasizing reasoning and independent thinking skills, Selwyn's curriculum incorporates a variety of approaches to learning.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
The Piano Studio is located in McAllen, which is part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area in Hidalgo County, southern Texas. The Piano Studio offers piano lesssons for young children, teenagers and adults. At the Piano Studio of McAllen each student receives individual instruction when they take group piano lessons.
Each student plays their own piano, we take the student at their own pace, the student practices their individual piano lesson assignment. With the use of our music and colors program beginners learn the music language by writing over the musical elements with colors. Students wear headphones so nobody interferes with anyone else's individual piano lesson.
Here at The Piano Studio, we recommend group instruction for all beginners. Students receive more hours of piano instruction and the progress is faster. Inspiration is provided through peer performance and healthy competition. Meeting in groups provides a social outlet, brings out the best in the student through the challenge of cooperation and provides motivation from peers and teacher.
Denton Calvary Academy (DCA), located in Denton in Denton County, Texas (on the northern edge of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area), is a private, co-educational Christian school serving student grades K - 12. Students attend classes on a university-style schedule (either two or three days a week) while spending the additional days at home under the guidance of their parents. In addition to core academic subjects (English, Math, Science, Foreign Languages, and History), DCA offers students a variety of subjects designed to enhance their education, such as: Computer, Bible, Journalism and other Fine Arts subjects.
Denton Calvary Academy is a member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS).