New School in the Heights: Situated just north of Downtown Houston TX, in the Houston Heights area, The New School in the Heights is a special needs private school for K-8 children with ADHD, OCD, Asperger's, learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Sensory Integration, selective mutism, reactive attachment disorder (RAD) and other diagnoses where children struggle with social-emotional issues. Although we are not exclusively a private school for gifted children, many of our students are gifted and talented as G/T children tend to struggle with emotions they have not yet learned to manage. Our goal for all students is to return to mainstream education.
Located in Richardson TX, just 20 minutes north of Dallas, Qalam Academy is a faith-based all girl's school which caters to students in Grades 6 through 12. We also provide an Alima program. We follow Islamic traditions and values; fostering a community where every girl will be confident, responsible, qualified, ethical, and a considerate member of the society.
It is the mission of Qalam Academy to be an educational institution where girls will acquire religious and academic knowledge as well as develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, and morally.
Immaculate Conception School (ICS), located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a private catholic school serving Pre-K - 8th Grade. ICS, originally named St. Cecilia's, began in February 1916 with mass in a parishioner's home. The school was opened in September 1952 as a four grade school, staffed by four teachers furnished by the sisters of St. Benedict, of Covington, Louisiana.
ICS serves an average of two hundred and fifty students, grades PK-8. Through the years our faculty has been honored with educators from five different countries and four religious orders. Immaculate Conception history has built a firm foundation for our future.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Immaculate Conception Catholic School (ICCS), located in Denton in Denton County, Texas (40 miles south of the Oklahoma–Texas border), is a private school offering Pre-K to Grade 8 programs. Immaculate Conception Catholic School exists to provide a Christ-centered academic environment designed to promote the total development of the child by serving the mission of the Roman Catholic Church through the educational process.
ICCS is accredited by Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED) which is recognized by the State of Texas, and the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA).
With private tutors based throughout Austin, TX, Parliament Tutors offer academic tutoring and test preparation from the most highly qualified tutors for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target score. While our private tutoring and test prep philosophy stresses the importance of independent study and practice, Parliament's Austin tutors are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields.
Parliament Tutors features the most comprehensive private tutoring program available. Our highly experienced and qualified tutors promote the importance of both conceptual understanding and practical application in developing a student’s skills for success. They are trained to recognize and respond to each student’s individual strengths and weaknesses, maximizing their potential. With their tutors, Parliament students develop the skills and confidence they need to succeed in the classroom.
- High School Tutoring
- K-8 Tutoring
- ESL & Languages
- College Course Help
- GRE / GMAT / LSAT / MCAT Preparation
- PSAT / SAT / SAT II / ACT / AP Exam Preparation
Tutoring programs include:
- Customized lesson plans
- Private / small group tutoring
- Access to Parliament Online where you can communicate with your tutor in-between sessions
- Lesson packages offering discounted rates of personalized instruction from the most qualified and personable tutors in the industry
San Antonio Academy is a non-profit, non-denominational, tax-exempt elementary school for boys in pre-kindergarten through to grade eight in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Established in 1886, San Antonio Academy is one of only 16 all-boys independent elementary schools in the nation, and the only one of its kind in Texas. We admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
San Antonio Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS), and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
We offer small classes with an average of 16-17 boys per academic section, and an enrolment of 340 boys. We have a 10:1 student - teacher ratio. Our highly committed, hard-working faculty and staff take pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention to all students.
San Antonio Academy offers an exceptional academic program for Pre-K - Grade 8 that features a quality learning environment, a family-like atmosphere, the development of a positive self-image and a foundation for life, based upon the love of God and country, integrity and respect for each other.