Special education in Houston TX: Private school for kids with learning disabilities, special needs programs for kids & teens with ADHD, OCD, Aspergers. Alternative school in Harris County TX for elementary & middle school students with behavioral problems, emotional issues..
New School in the Heights, Houston: Situated just north of Downtown Houston TX, in the Houston Heights area, The New School in the Heights is a special needs private school for children in grades K-8. We provide a comprehensive curriculum for children with ADHD OCD, Sensory Integration, selective mutism, reactive attachment disorder (RAD), and more. We are among the top private schools in Houston for Asperger's students, and we are also a good choice among private schools for learning disabilities or schools for dyslexia when the emotional piece compounds the learning disability.
Email:Contact us below
Special Needs Private School Curriculum for K-8th Grade Students: Our curriculum is designed to help students in grades K-8 develop and utilize their full potential in all areas of life: intellectual, social, emotional and physical. This goal is accomplished by offering an individualized academic program that allows each child to achieve at his or her best.
Located in Richardson TX, just 20 minutes north of Dallas, Qalam Academy is a faith-based all girl's school which caters to students in Grades 6 through 12. We also provide an Alima program. We follow Islamic traditions and values; fostering a community where every girl will be confident, responsible, qualified, ethical, and a considerate member of the society.
It is the mission of Qalam Academy to be an educational institution where girls will acquire religious and academic knowledge as well as develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, and morally.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Immaculate Conception School (ICS), located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a private catholic school serving Pre-K - 8th Grade. ICS, originally named St. Cecilia's, began in February 1916 with mass in a parishioner's home. The school was opened in September 1952 as a four grade school, staffed by four teachers furnished by the sisters of St. Benedict, of Covington, Louisiana.
ICS serves an average of two hundred and fifty students, grades PK-8. Through the years our faculty has been honored with educators from five different countries and four religious orders. Immaculate Conception history has built a firm foundation for our future.
Situated in Southeast Arlington TX, Cornerstone Academy provides traditional education with non-traditional teaching to accommodate all learning styles from ages 12 months to 2nd Grade year-round, and ages 5-14 in summer.
We offer a private school with a home school feel, with our year-round program running 6:30am - 6:00pm.