Learn Spanish language in Spain: Intensive Spanish courses in Costa Brava for adults, business professionals. Spanish immersion programs & DELE exam preparation, private Spanish lessons for beginners to advanced level in Barcelona area..
International Languages SCHOOL IN SPAIN, Lloret de Mar: International Language Center SCHOOL IN SPAIN is a dedicated Spanish language school in Barcelona and in Lloret de Mar, a city of Spain's Mediterranean coast, just an hour north of Barcelona. We offer a wide range of Spanish courses to students from around the world. Our beginner to advanced level programs are taught by highly-experienced and qualified instructors.
Why Choose International Language Center SCHOOL IN SPAIN?
- Accredited as a private language school
- DELE exam preparation program and internship programs in Spanish companies
- Free WIFI internet access for our students
- Group and individual classes
- Huge cultural and entertainment programs
- Intensive Spanish language courses for foreigners
- Internship in Spanish and international companies
- Located in the town center of Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, Spain, in front of the beach
- Methodology approved by the Cervantes Institute in Spain and the Pushkin Institute in Russia
- Offers the visa support for short and long duration study visas
- Qualified Spanish and Russian language teachers
Spanish Language Courses for Adults:
Intensive Spanish Language Courses: - 4 hours/per day courses from Monday to Friday
- Course features include conversation, grammar, writing skills, oral / speaking skills
Further Spanish Courses: - DELE Exam Preparation
- Intensive Spanish + Internship course
- One-to-One / Private Spanish classes
- Online Spanish via Skype
Curso Intensivo de Formación de Profesores ELE:
- curso presencial
- curso online
Lailolá is the open-air, mobile, Spanish school on the island of Tenerife that teaches you Spanish while visiting breath-taking areas and discovering the Spain’s rich culture and cuisine.
We provide an immersive 1-week Spanish language experience in the heart of the Canary Islands. Our Interactive Teaching Method engages you in the learning process so that you learn communication skills and develop confidence quickly.
The school, with a young and innovative mind-set, has designed a program that puts the student into full contact with the Spanish language and culture through a unique combination of classes and leisure activities - there are no classrooms.
Classes are held on site in the most significant places of the island. This approach immerses you in Spanish language and culture from day one.
Agualivar is a friendly and small family-run school off the beaten tracks and headed by two Spanish teachers and sisters. Located in the south of Spain, our immersion school is in our own house where students live with us and our family.
We don't simply offer Spanish language courses but Spanish immersions. What does that mean? We customize a complete and intensive experience for each student. And we take care of every detail. You participate in our family life and share our meals, thus practicing your conversational Spanish around the clock.
The lessons, workshops and activities are adapted to your specific needs.
What is more important here, it is that we provide a high quality Spanish immersion and we guarantee you will only speak in Spanish during your stay with us.
You are immersed in Spanish and in the culture of our country. Staying with our family in our school, you have the advantage of a teacher at your disposal at all times.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Paraninfo Spanish School is a Spanish language school for foreigners centrally located on on Princesa Street in the popular and emblematic university neighborhood of Arguelles in the heart of Madrid. Our ideal location facilitates communication and our closeness to the most important areas of the city makes for the perfect setting. Since 1973, students from all over the world have come to our academy to study Spanish. Paraninfo Academy is a Cervantes Institute Accredited Centre, a quality guarantee which means that the controls established by the institute have been met.
Our complete and diversified courses are carefully designed making our school an important reference in the teaching and spreading of Spanish. Our team of teachers have been especially selected based on their training, experience and vocation for teaching the Spanish language. Paraninfo’s philosophy is set in the 21st century. Equipped with the most modern facilities, equipment, materials and educational techniques, Paraninfo Academy is on the cutting edge of the educational field.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5 miles) from the city centre and 13 km (8 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced (Individual & group courses):
- Spanish language DELE exam preparation courses
- Extensive Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Semi-Intensive Spanish language courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Children's summer Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish & culture courses
- Spanish language courses for students from foreign secondary schools, colleges & universities
- Homestay programs
Languagesforall is a language academy founded in 2014 by Marcia França in Pamplona in the north of Spain, with the aim of teaching foreign languages as well as Spanish for foreigners. We offer all types of training for foreigners:
- Course for all levels.
- Preparation for the DELE (Spanish for foreigners).
- Training course for ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language).
- Conversation courses.
- Courses of 20 hours or 30 per week in group or individual.
- The courses can be 20 hours a week or more depending on the need of the student.
Pamplona, capital of the province of Navarra, is a city in northern Spain. It is known mainly for the celebration of the bullfights (Fiesta de San Fermín) that takes place in July. During this legendary party that lasts several days, the bulls chase the daring runners through the streets of the city.