Learn Spanish in Spain: Spanish courses in Costa Brava for adults, business professionals. Spanish language immersion & DELE exam preparation, private Spanish lessons for beginners to advanced level in Barcelona area..
International Languages SCHOOL IN SPAIN, Lloret de Mar: Learn Spanish at a school just 2 minutes from the Mediterranean! Situated in Lloret de Mar, just one hour north of Barcelona on Spain's stunning Costa Brava, International Languages SCHOOL IN SPAIN provides a range of beginner to advanced level Spanish classes to students from around the world.
Intensive Spanish Language Courses: - 4 hours/per day courses from Monday to Friday
- Course features include conversation, grammar, writing skills, oral / speaking skills
Further Spanish Courses: - One-to-One / Private Spanish classes
- DELE Spanish Exam Preparation
- Intensive Spanish + Internship course
- Online Spanish via Skype
Welcome to AIL Madrid, the Spanish language school specialists. We provide high quality, affordable intensive Spanish language courses in a fun and friendly learning environment.
We are committed to ensure your experience learning Spanish in Madrid is enjoyable and enriching.
Our teachers have a love for the Spanish language and their Spanish culture and heritage. They recognise that all our students are different.
They draw on their skills and experience to select the most appropriate approach for each student or group to ensure you learn Spanish effectively.
A Spanish course at AIL Madrid is much more than language study. It is a rich international and multicultural experience and an opportunity to develop a whole range of language and communication skills.
Spanish Language Classes:
- Intensive Spanish
- Semi Intensive Spanish
- Premium Spanish
- Long term Spanish
- Private Spanish
- Skype Spanish
- High School Year in Spain
- Spanish Evening Classes
- Weekend Spanish Classes
- Business Spanish
- Spanish and Work Experience
- Spanish Teacher Training
- DELE Exam Preparation Course
- Spanish University Preparation
- GCSE, AS & A-Level Revision
- Gap Year Abroad
- Spanish + Dance
- Spanish + Art
- Club 50+ Spanish Course
- Summer Camps
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Do you want to improve your Spanish quickly and efficiently while enjoying a holiday on the beautiful Costa del Sol in southern Spain? Located close to the beautiful city of Malaga, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students from around the world. We specialize in summer programs that offer simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers.
We offer two intensive Spanish language programs, both of which are 13 days long. Our summer Spanish courses ensure that you are immersed in the Spanish language from the moment you arrive. You will live with Spanish-speaking students in an apartment close to the beach.
Our Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program provides 45 hours of Spanish classes combined with leisure, sport and cultural activities. By the end of the program, you will have spoken more than 90 hours of Spanish.
If you want to improve your Spanish quickly, our Intensive Spanish program is the best option. With 86 hours of Spanish classes combined with leisure, sport and cultural activities, you can expect to have spoken more than 200 hours of Spanish by the end of the program.
13-day Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program:
- Finish the program with more than 100 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 45 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
- Leisure, sport and cultural activities, including a trip to the Picasso Museum
13-day Intensive Spanish Program:
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 86 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
- Leisure, sport and cultural activities
Madrid PLUS is a private school offering year-round Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. Our school is located on la Calle Arenal (Arenal Road) in the centre of the city, two minutes from the Puerta del Sol, known as "kilometer 0" of Spain. We opened in 1990 and since then we have catered to over 2000 students from all over the world.
At Madrid PLUS, the class size is between 6 and 10 students, so there is plenty of opportunities to participate in class conversations and to know your fellow students better. There are four different levels and five sub levels. Beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced. We are adapting our levels to the European Reference Frame, so that we can offer levels from A1 to C1.
Students can join courses every Monday, after having taken the test (oral and written) to place them in the appropriate level. The evening courses are two days a week (One hour and a half every day), and in total three hours per week. Private classes are can be arranged to fit in with the student.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5.6 miles) from the city's financial district and 13 km (8.1 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
- Spanish language standard course
- Spanish language plus course
- Intensive Spanish language course
- One-to-one / private Spanish language classes
- Spanish language exam preparation courses: DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
- Spanish language evening classes
- Homestay program
- Spanish language course for business