Learn Italian in Italy: Language school in Sicily in Trapani, Italian immersion program, Homestay, Intensive Italian courses, Private classes, Business Italian lessons, Cooking lessons Sicily, Study abroad Italy
Scuola Virgilio, Sicily: Scuola Virgilio is an Italian language school located in Trapani, northwest Sicily. We propose intensive Italian language classes. Our Italian language courses in Sicily can offer you a study abroad program with the right balance between Italian language study, Italian culture courses (Italian cinema, cooking, history of Italy), outdoor activities and pure fun.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Thanks to the beauties of Trapani and to our cosmopolitan young staff of mother tongue Italian teachers we can offer you the perfect mix to make the most of your study holidays in Sicily. During your study holiday you will be free to discover new places on your own or with us, by participating to the visits, excursions and other outdoor activities we offer.
Courses / Programs:
Business Italian Courses; General Italian Lessons; Private Italian Tuition; Group Italian Courses; Italian Language and Culture Seminars; Italian and Sicilian Cooking classes.
Culturforum which is situated in Cefalu on the magistical coast of Sicily, was established in 2000 by two linguists deeply involved in foreign language teaching.
Since then it has acquired an international reputation: quality teaching in a friendly, informal, and stimulating atmosphere and personal attention to the students' needs and requirements on the part of the entire staff have become the school's distinctive mark.
At school you will meet friendly and dynamic professionals always ready and willing to help you learn our language and discover our historically rich culture and the traditions and hidden charms of our beautiful land.
How to find us !
Cefalu is located in the mid-north of Sicily, directly on the coast. If coming by car from the main city,Catania follow the A19 towards the north (Palermo direction) until you reach Termini Imerese. Here you continue on the A20 heading east until you reach Cefalu.
Standard Italian courses; Combined Italian courses; Intensive Italian courses; One-to-one Italian language tuition; Duo Italian courses: Italian for special purposes (business, medicine, tourism etc.); History of Italy and Sicily in the Italian language.
Our Dante Alighieri Italian school in Siena, northern Italy offers a wide range of italian language courses and Italian cultural programmes suitable for all ages and for students from all over the world. You can choose to attend group, individual or combined courses, PLIDA certificate examination or to attend an internship programme. Since 1979 we have been welcoming students of a wide range of nationalities and all ages to study language, art, culture and cookery in the centre of this charming medieval city.
Standard Italian language Courses; Intensive Italian language Courses; Combined standard Italian language courses; Combined intensive language courses; Individual Italian lessons; CSN & GBU PLIDA certificate - Exam & Preparation Course; Gastronomy Course for amateurs & professionals; Internship Programmes.
LinguaMia is an Italian language school operating since 1998 and located in the Marche region, in the heart of Italy, and more exactly in the green valley in the province of Ancona.
The area is famous for its extraordinary quietness, peace, and its marvelous views of green hills, olive trees and vineyards. Being close to most of popular travel destinations in Italy, the Institute is ideally located for being the base of your travelling experience throughout Italy.
The instiute provides standard and intensive Italian courses to foreign students who wish to learn Italian in Italy and to fully live the most typical aspects of the Italian culture. In addition to our Italian lessons, we offer cultural trips and tours for groups and individual students.
The LinguaMia Institute is opened all year. Our courses are accurately structured to allow each student to maximize his/her experience during the staying period, from winter to summer for both single and groups. Our offer is completed by our cultural classes: lessons offered only to groups about specific topics (i.e. art, history, cities, music, poems, italian literature, legal and business etc.). Learn with LinguaMia!
- Standard Italian course (20hrs per week) in class
- Intensive Italian course (35hrs per week) in class
- Individual one-to-one Italian lessons
- Italian art and history
- Italian cities and their cultural heritage (Rome, Florence)
- Monographic courses (Dante, Leonardo, Leopardi)
- Italian cooking and wine
- Legal & Business Italian
Situated in the heart of Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an accredited Italian language and culture school that provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian classes and culture courses. Each year, EUROPASS welcomes students from all over the world who wish to learn or perfect their knowledge of the Italian language and culture.
Language study options include Standard and Intensive Italian group classes, Private One-on-One courses, Part-time courses, Weekend courses, Italian Exam Preparation, and Italian for Professionals among others. Our culture classes include Italian History, Cinema, Literature, and more.
At EUROPASS we aim to create a comfortable, familiar yet professional atmosphere, and all of our staff try to put our students at ease and satisfy every request that they may make. Our teaching method is based on modern and innovative principles which allow our students to communicate in every day situations with ease and confidence.
In addition to Italian language and culture courses, the Centre also offers art courses (painting, sculpture, fresco painting), specialized music classes as well as cooking courses.
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian
- Intensive Italian
- Grammar course
- Conversation course
- Part time course
- One / Two-on-One Private course
- Combined Group & Private course
- Weekend Course
- Italian Exam Preparation (CELI, CIC, CILS)
- Italian for Professionals
Italian Culture Courses:
- Italian Art History
- Middle Ages to the Renaissance
- Contemporary Florence
- Italian History
- Italy in the European Union
- Italian Literature
- Italian Cinema
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.