Learn Italian in Italy: Language school in Sicily in Trapani, Italian immersion program, Homestay, Intensive Italian courses, Private classes, Business Italian lessons, Cooking lessons Sicily, Study abroad Italy
Scuola Virgilio: The town of Trapani in northwest Sicily is located in an unmatched natural scenery: rising between the sea and a mountain, framed by the Egadi islands on the West, the saltpans on the South, Mount Erice on the East and a mild and fertile hill landscape all around.
Our wonderful school Scuola Virgilio is located in car-free Via Garibaldi, the most ancient and elegant street in downtown Trapani. Via Garibaldi and the surrounding area bustle with life, with their bars, restaurants and shops open all day long. Just behind our school lies the wonderful beach of the fish markets!
Located in Alghero on the North West coast of Sardinia, the Centro Mediterraneo Pintadera offers Italian language and culture courses all year round. From the very beginning, we take language out of the classroom and onto the streets of Alghero. We also offer a special Vacationer's Course - AllegraMente is for visitors here only a short time and its purpose is to teach basic notions of Italian, to ease communications with locals, in restaurants, bars and shops, to gain more insight as to the way of life in Alghero, and just generally for a more enjoyable holiday.
Our Italian language courses are small in size, max. 8 persons and we offer a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere, perfect for the learning of Italian and familiarising with this country's culture. Italian cooking sessions, culture courses, summer courses for children as well as a special vacationer's course called AllegraMente.
Culturforum which is situated in Cefalu on the magistical coast of Sicily, was established in 2000 by two linguists deeply involved in foreign language teaching.
Since then it has acquired an international reputation: quality teaching in a friendly, informal, and stimulating atmosphere and personal attention to the students' needs and requirements on the part of the entire staff have become the school's distinctive mark.
At school you will meet friendly and dynamic professionals always ready and willing to help you learn our language and discover our historically rich culture and the traditions and hidden charms of our beautiful land.
How to find us !
Cefalu is located in the mid-north of Sicily, directly on the coast. If coming by car from the main city,Catania follow the A19 towards the north (Palermo direction) until you reach Termini Imerese. Here you continue on the A20 heading east until you reach Cefalu.
Standard Italian courses; Combined Italian courses; Intensive Italian courses; One-to-one Italian language tuition; Duo Italian courses: Italian for special purposes (business, medicine, tourism etc.); History of Italy and Sicily in the Italian language.
Mariposa is a high quality Italian language school offering tailored Italian language courses to students worldwide, from the age of 14 years upwards. Our small language school is located in Castiadas, a village on the south-east coast of Sardinia (one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean Sea), approximately 35 km east of Cagliari. Mariposa is also just a short distance away from Castiadas's main sandy beaches and the mountains.
We have Italian courses for adults and teenagers at various levels including specialist courses, as well as holiday / vacation packages for individuals and families. Choose from a range of diverse courses in groups or private lessons. We offer quality teaching with flexible study options.
The relaxed Mediterranean environment in Castiadas complements the friendly atmosphere you will find when learning Italian at our school. Our classes are small so individual attention is guaranteed. The extracurricular programmes guarantee that the learning process continues outside the classroom.
Castiadas is a 50 min drive from Cagliari. Cagliari is easily accessible via Cagliari international airport which welcomes flights from around the world.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
LinguaMia is an Italian language school operating since 1998 and located in the Marche region, in the heart of Italy, and more exactly in the green valley in the province of Ancona.
The area is famous for its extraordinary quietness, peace, and its marvelous views of green hills, olive trees and vineyards. Being close to most of popular travel destinations in Italy, the Institute is ideally located for being the base of your travelling experience throughout Italy.
The instiute provides standard and intensive Italian courses to foreign students who wish to learn Italian in Italy and to fully live the most typical aspects of the Italian culture. In addition to our Italian lessons, we offer cultural trips and tours for groups and individual students.
The LinguaMia Institute is opened all year. Our courses are accurately structured to allow each student to maximize his/her experience during the staying period, from winter to summer for both single and groups. Our offer is completed by our cultural classes: lessons offered only to groups about specific topics (i.e. art, history, cities, music, poems, italian literature, legal and business etc.). Learn with LinguaMia!
- Standard Italian course (20hrs per week) in class
- Intensive Italian course (35hrs per week) in class
- Individual one-to-one Italian lessons
- Italian art and history
- Italian cities and their cultural heritage (Rome, Florence)
- Monographic courses (Dante, Leonardo, Leopardi)
- Italian cooking and wine
- Legal & Business Italian