Scuola Leonardo da Vinci Milan:
The SCUOLA LEONARDO DA VINCI was founded in 1977 and is located in the historical centers of Florence, Rome, Milan and Siena. It ranks among the best known language Institutes in Italy and can offer you 30 years experience in teaching Italian in Italy.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The Scuola Leonardo da Vinci in Milan was opened in January 2005. It is located in the historic centre of Milan, in a modern building a few minutes’ walk from Piazza del Duomo. The district is known for its liveliness and style, destination of foodies – thanks to countless restaurants to suit every budget –, lovers of culture attracted by theatres, bookshops, shops and two of the most important universities of the city: Università Statale and Bocconi.
The style of our school is the same as that of Milan: Italian passion and creativity mixed with the particular Milanese focus on service quality. Our space ais characterized by a youthful, functional and friendly design; the 12 classrooms are well equipped with modern audio-video systems and a high-speed Wi-Fi network.
The school pays great attention to ecology and uses recycled materials, encourages sorting of waste and has an air-conditioning system with a low environmental impact.
Courses / Programs
- Standard Course with 4 lessons/day
- Intensive Course with 6 lessons/day
- Intensive Plus Courses with 4 lessons in a standard course. Plus 1 or 2 private tutorials, each day
- Long-Term Courses with 4 lessons per day (minimum 12 weeks)
- Academic School Year (min. 32 weeks)
- Courses for Musical Specialization
- Sabbatical Year with 4 lessons per day (minimum 48 weeks)
- Italian Language and Culture Course "La Dolce Vita" for Seniors (duration 1 week)
- Private Tuition
- Exam Preparation Courses for Diploma AIL-Exams, CILS and CELI
- Part-Time Courses in the evening