Learn Italian, Language Schools in Italy, Italian Course in Florence Art Schools, Milan, Italian language courses in Rome, Italian Language Holiday Programmes in Southern Italy, Cursos Italiano en Italia, Florencia, Roma
71.ABC ELBA - CENTRO DI LINGUA & CULTURA ITALIANA, TUSCANY
Courses / Programs
• Studying the Italian language on the Island of Elba is the perfect combination of beach vacation and learning Italian language and culture.
• Elba is small and beautiful Mediterranean island in Tuscany, 10 kilometres from the coast, and the language courses at ABC Elba Italian language school combined with supplementary activities and excursions offer students a complete picture of Porto Azzurro and the island culture and lifestyle.
• ABC Elba offers an open and friendly environment that not only facilitates learning, but also creates the basis for lasting friendships and unforgettable experiences during the students' stay on Elba.
• Our Italian language school for international students is located in Porto Azzurro in an Italian villa of the late 1800s with park and swimming pool, where students can also stay.
• The mild climate of the island of Elba allows you to study Italian in the open air, in the shade of the oaks and eucalyptus trees in the middle of our beautiful park with swimming pool, which surrounds the ancient Villa Teresa, the seat of our italian language school.
• ACCOMMODATION: There are several accommodation options during your language study trip to Porto Azzurro. Our secretary will assist you with any type of accommodation request. For example, VILLA TERESA - Porto Azzurro – seat of the school on Elba - The Residence has a 7 × 14 m swimming pool.
• Join us this summer or autumn for a Mediterranean adventure on the Island of Elba!
Italian Language & Culture Courses in Summer and Autumn:
- From mid-May to the beginning of October
- Group Course (20 lessons per week)
- Group Course (30 lessons per week)
- Group Courses + 3, 5 or 10 weekly individual lessons
- Individual courses with a number of hours chosen by the student with maximum flexibility both for the timetable and the program to be carried out.
- Combinations with cooking classes, art and culture.
- 30+ adult program (with a large program of supplementary afternoon activities).
- Italian for families with children/ teens
- Combined courses ELBA & Florence
- Online courses
Live Language Salento is a small, friendly school in the heart of Apulia, South Italy. It is located in a lovely town, close to the city of Gallipoli and just a stone's throw from the unspoiled coastline. Learning Italian at the Live Language Salento gives you the opportunity to combine a wonderful holiday by the sea with a professional course in Italian language in typical Mediterranean surroundings. Our language programmes run from Monday to Friday and there is equal emphasis on both spoken and written communication. Our native teachers are trained in teaching Italian as a foreign language. We also offer cultural and social activities that allow students the possibility to experience every day Italian life and make the students' stay in Salento more fun, and their learning easier and more relaxing. Get a free guided tour in Salento for a two week standard course!
Holiday Course (2 hours per day/5 days per week); Standard Course (4 hours per day/5 days per week); Super Intensive (4 hours per day/5 days per week + 2 hours per day -Individual-); Parents & Children (2 hours per day/5 days per week); Weekend Course (4 hours per day/1 weekend); Italian Literature; Italian Cinema; Italian Cookery.
The Italian language school Parola is located in the heart of Florence and it is well-known for its Italian language courses for foreigners. The Italian institute Parola offers group and individual lessons of Italian, supplementary cultural classes and free time activities. Our school also prepares students for the CILS certificate with a dedicated course and provides Italian language lessons for Au Pairs in Florence.
The Italian language courses are held in the historical center of Florence, from Monday through Friday, in a pleasant and friendly environment. The school has professional and courteous teachers and classes are open to students of all ages.
Open all year round for students of every age, level and nationality, with a friendly and informal atmosphere. The school is placed in a new building of a lovely residential area, 30 m from the sea, 5 minutes from the city center and the railway station. The best solution for a study vacation.
Koinè has expanded over time from its main school in Florence, with schools in Lucca, Cortona and Rio Marina on the Island of Elba (all in Tuscany), and Bologna, the capital city of the Emilia-Romagna region in northern Italy. The Koine Center is headquartered in the historic center of Florence, between Piazza Duomo and Piazza Santa Croce (bus 14 or 23 from the main train station or 10 minutes on foot). Today Koine offers its own didactic methods, its own text books, cassettes and videos, teachers specifically trained in these methods, lessons which are not limited purely to the teaching of the language, but completed by a series of introductory courses and guided visits to show our country’s hallmarks.
Accreditation: Our school gained official recognition from the Italian Ministry of Education in March 2002 and belongs to ASILS association of Italian schools for foreigners.
Italian Language and Culture group course; Combined Intensive Italian Course of group tuition & one-to-one lessons; Individual intensive Italian lessons such as Italian for economics, business, medicine, banking, history, art, or architecture; A Tutor Course (Homestay), a super-intensive course at the teacher's home, Italian Language Examination CILS Courses; Courses for teachers of Italian.
Mondolingua is a cultural center in Pisa in Northern Italy aimed at spreading foreign language skills and multilingual culture, by teaching the Italian Language to foreigners.
We are mainly involved in the organization of study stays for international students of all ages. The school is recognized by the University of Foreigners of Siena as an authorized center for the preparation of CILS and DITALS examinations.
Intensive Italian Courses; Super-intensive Italian Lessons; Mini-Group Italian Courses; Large Group Italian Courses; Individual Italian Lessons, Italian Conversation Classes; Children´s Lessons in Italian; Easter Program.
Founded in 2005, L'Italiano Porticando is a small and friendly Italian language school in Turin, teaching exclusively the Italian language and culture to foreigners. Students will enjoy our inviting and warm atmosphere which allow them to learn easily the Italian language and to get to know many aspects of daily life in Italy.
The lessons are held by experienced mother-tongue teachers using the direct communicative teaching method and motivating the students to participate actively in their lessons and extra-curricular activities: In the afternoon the students have the possibility to join cooking lessons, to take part in wine tastings and in walks in the city centre practicing outside the classroom what they have learned at school.
Teaching materials – mainly developed by the school – are chosen and created to stimulate free conversation and to simulate real communication situations. Class activities are designed to give the student all necessary tools to handle daily life situations and social interaction in Italy.
Welcome to International House Milan! This trip to Italy is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn and improve your Italian, make new friends and learn about one of the most important civilisations in the world. International House Milano, with schools in Milan City Centre and in San Donato Milanese, provides Italian language courses in one of Europe´s most beautiful cities.
We are a member of the International House World Organisation, with 140 schools in 40 countries around the world. We hope your stay with us is both productive and enjoyable. Our goal is to offer our clients an efficient, personalised and student friendly service and to improve this service by listening to you, our clients, and meeting your needs.
79.Scuola Dante Alighieri, Marche region of Central Italy
Courses / Programs
Come and study Italian in the very heart of Italy! Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri is an Italian language school in Camerino in the beautiful Marche region of Central Italy. We offer year-round Italian immersion programs, and language & culture courses to students from around the world.
Camerino has excellent transport links to the cities of Florence, Rome, Bologna, Venice, Naples and Capri and can be reached easily by car, bus or train. Rome and Florence are less than 2 hours away by car.
The Ancona-Falconara international airport is located about 70km from Camerino and offers direct flights to and from many major Italian and European cities including Rome, Milan, London, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Moscow among others. In addition, ferries sail daily to and from Greece, Turkey, and Croatia from the port of Ancona (70km from the school).
Our Italian study holidays incorporate intensive Italian language classes, culture courses and recreational activities such as guided tours and excursions. In addition, we offer a range of Italian courses to students of all levels, including CELI exam preparation.
- Italian Study Holidays: Intensive 4-week immersion program with Italian language lessons, culture classes & recreational activities.
- Intensive Italian Language & Culture (2 / 3 week courses available)
- Preparation for the University of Perugia's CELI (Certificate of Knowledge of Italian Language) and DILS-PG (Didactics of Italian Foreign Language) certification exams
- Italian + Introduction to Italian Law
- Summer refresher courses for foreign Italian language teachers
80.Nausicaa Lingua E Cultura Italiana, South of Italy
Courses / Programs
Learn Italian and enjoy a marvellous holiday on one of the world's most beautiful coasts in the South of Italy: Nausicaa offers you the very best means of discovering the real Italy. Our teachers play as great a part in this as the region which is also bound to enrapture you with its sun, warm climate and sea. Nausicaa awaits you in the historic centre of Pizzo in close proximity to a sea promenade and several fine beaches. Just a few metres away from the school there are trattorias, ice-cream parlours, cafés and shops where you can test out and improve your language skills in an authentic language environment. The warm and hospitable locals will certainly make sure that you learn more than just "schoolboy Italian".
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-07-29 were from viewers in:
Saint Simons Island, USA;
Den Bosch, Netherlands;
damansara, kualalampur, Malaysia;
torino, porta palazzo;
Los Angles California, USA;
You are here: School & College Search> Study Italian> Italian Language Courses in Italy, Study Abroad programs in Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Milan, Venice, Naples, Sicily...