Art schools / design colleges in Europe: Design schools in Italy, study abroad programs in Venice for international students, masters courses in yacht design, arts management, 3D animation training, product design workshops, media design certificate, diploma programs, undergraduate & graduate design education in Milan, Rome, Barcelona, Spain...
IED Venezia: Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is an international design educational network with schools located in Venice, Milan, Rome, and Turin in Italy; Madrid and Barcelona in Spain and Sao Paulo in Brazil. We offer three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced one-year courses and Masters programs in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communications.
Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) - Venice, after three years in Isola della Certosa has found a new location in the historic centre of the city, between Rialto and San Marco Square, within the 15th-century Fondazione Querini Stampalia. The decision to move is in accordance with the original desire to be a part of the artistic heritage of the area, at the heart of it actually, all the better to interact with the culture of the foundation itself.
- From San Zaccaria boat stop, turn into Calle Albanesi (on your left from Calle delle Rasse), walk to the end of the calle, where you will find Campo SS. Filippo e Giacomo. Once you arrive to the square, proceed in the same direction passing the pharmacy into Calle drio la Chiesa, and continue until the street ends. Turn left into Calle Corte Rotta. Continuing in the same direction, the calle becomes Ruga Giuffa. At the end of Ruga Giuffa, there is a small bridge which brings you to Campo Santa Maria Formosa. At the foot of the bridge you will see a church in front of you – the entrance to Palazzo Querini Stampalia is on your left-hand side.
- From Rialto boat stop, walk to Campo S. Bartolomeo and turn left underneath the archway at Sotoportego de la Bissa (behind the statue of Goldoni). Continue along Calle della Bissa which changes name and becomes Salizada S. Lio. You will find a small supermarket on your left, turn left here into Calle del Mondo Novo which will bring you to Campo Santa Maria Formosa. The entrance to Palazzo Querini Stampalia is on the righthand side of the square, behind the Church.
- From Piazzale Roma (road taxi and bus terminal) and Ferrovia (railway station), take the vaporetto number 2 and get off at the Rialto stop. From Rialto walk to Campo S. Bartolomeo and turn left underneath the archway at Sotoportego de la Bissa (behind the statue of Goldoni). Continue along Calle della Bissa which changes name and becomes Salizada S. Lio. You will find a small supermarket on your left, turn left here into Calle del Mondo Novo which will bring you to Campo Santa Maria Formosa. The entrance to Palazzo Querini Stampalia is on the righthand side of the square, behind the Church.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-04-01 were from:
New york, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
Welcome to Istituto Marangoni University. We offer Fashion and Design Courses in Milan, Paris and London. Every year over 2,000 students from all over the world meet at Istituto Marangoni to pursue a shared dream: design and fashion. It is here in Milan at one of the Europe's leading creative schools that young, talented individuals find the expertise they need to become professionals in their field.
It is learning how to take advantage of the richness of the past that is the optimization of all components of a project. To be a good designer, you should acquire a keen understanding of people, cultures and belief systems. Upon acquiring the skills we teach you, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Fashion & Design Courses covering subjects such as Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Product Design. We also offer specialised Master Programmes. Courses are taught in Italian and English as well as French, Spanish and Portuguese for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Milan, Paris and London.