Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is an international design educational network with schools located in Venice, Milan, Rome, and Turin in Italy; Madrid and Barcelona in Spain and Sao Paulo in Brazil. We offer three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced one-year courses and Masters programs in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communications.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
IED Venice’s One Year, Masters, Advanced Training, Workshops and Summer courses are geared for the multi-faceted, multi-cultural global public: university and secondary school students, freelance professionals looking to broaden their expertise, foreign and domestic companies whose management and employees require specialized training, even travelers who might want to make their stay in Venice more special experiencing a thorough immersion into culture. Courses are taught in either Italian or English.
IED Venice offers the following courses / programs:
- Yacht Design & Construction - 18 months (taught in English)
- Arts Management - 18 months (taught in English)
rt Workshop - 120 hours (taught in Italian)
One Year Courses:
- Production Design (taught in Italian)
- Media Design (taught in Italian)
Continuing Education Courses:
- Design Sketching Evening Classes (taught in Italian)
- 3D Studio Max - Model making and 3D animation (taught in Italian)
- Events - From formulation to realization (taught in Italian)