Italian Language Schools: Learn Italian in Italy, intensive Italian courses, language immersion programs, private Italian culture classes, Italian study tours, trips, family language holidays in Central Italy, private Italian opera, history, literature lessons...
LinguaMia - Intenational Institute of Italian: LinguaMia is an Italian language school located in Castelplanio, in the province of Ancona, in the Marche region of Central Italy and operating since 1998. We offer Italian lessons and courses to foreign students who wish to learn Italian in Italy and to fully live the most typical aspects of the Italian culture.
Standard Italian Course: The standard course is a good balance between Italian classes and travelling around the country. The package provides Italian lessons only in the morning (or the afternoon if you prefer), in order to give you free time for travelling. The standard Italian course is available only for groups of seven students or more and consists of 4 hours of Italian lessons per day, 5 days per week
Intensive Italian Course: Intensive classes of Italian and Italian culture. Dedicated to students willing to maximise their learning experience, this course includes lessons both in the morning and in the afternoon for a total of 7 hours or Italian lessons per day, 5 days a week.
Individual Italian Lessons: The individual one-to-one lessons of Italian language are dedicated to students willing to have an Italian teacher fully dedicated to them. You can also decide to share the lesson with a friend or colleague so that the cost of the teacher is lower for both for you. Individual lessons with a native Italian teacher will greatly maximize your learning. You will receive 3 hours of individual Italian lessons per day, 5 days a week.
The Italian School of Casale is a language school in Casale Monferrato, a town in the Piedmont region of north-west Italy, part of the province of Alessandria. The school is part of The English School of Casale. You will learn Italian in a beautiful 16th century renaissance palace, located within the perimeter of the city centre near the biggest park of the city. It has a friendly atmosphere and enjoys many facilities such as a "coffee corner", a video-library, a library, a language laboratory where you can spend extra time practicing the language. Casale Monferrato is located less than an hour from Turin, Milan and Genoa.
We specialize in suggestopedia, an effective way to learn a language. Endorsed by UNESCO “There is consensus that suggestopedia is a generally superior teaching method for many subjects and for many types of students, compared with traditional methods.” You will learn in half the time and retain more.
Live Language Salento is a small, friendly school in the heart of Apulia, South Italy. It is located in a lovely town, close to the city of Gallipoli and just a stone's throw from the unspoiled coastline. Learning Italian at the Live Language Salento gives you the opportunity to combine a wonderful holiday by the sea with a professional course in Italian language in typical Mediterranean surroundings. Our language programmes run from Monday to Friday and there is equal emphasis on both spoken and written communication. Our native teachers are trained in teaching Italian as a foreign language. We also offer cultural and social activities that allow students the possibility to experience every day Italian life and make the students' stay in Salento more fun, and their learning easier and more relaxing. Get a free guided tour in Salento for a two week standard course!
Holiday Course (2 hours per day/5 days per week); Standard Course (4 hours per day/5 days per week); Super Intensive (4 hours per day/5 days per week + 2 hours per day -Individual-); Parents & Children (2 hours per day/5 days per week); Weekend Course (4 hours per day/1 weekend); Italian Literature; Italian Cinema; Italian Cookery.
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more