Jewelry design school in Manhattan, NYC: Jewelry-making workshops for beginner to advanced level students. Metalsmithing classes, wax carving courses, jewelry designer training summer programs in New York City.
Bianca Lopez Studio of Jewelry Art and Design, NYC: Located in NoHo, New York City, The Bianca Lopez Studio of Jewelry Art and Design is a quiet studio where anyone from beginners to advanced level students can learn the craft of jewelry-making and develop their own business as jewelry designers.We offer regular classes in Metals and Wax, special workshops on a broad range of design topics, and individual consultations for jewelry designers with new or growing businesses. We believe in using the most environmentally friendly materials and methods.
Beginner to Advanced Level Jewelry & Metal Design Programs: -Metals Workshops (year-round)
-Wax Workshops (year-round)
-Design Workshops (summer)
-Private sessions and consultations (by appointment)
-Special Workshops and Master Classes (announced accordingly)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Tribeca, lower west Manhattan NY, The New York Academy of Art is a private, not-for-profit art university offering Master of Fine Arts degree programs with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture to U.S. and International students. The New York Academy of Art also provides Continuing Education opportunities. At the New York Academy of Art, we believe that the world of visual art is built upon the essential cornerstones of figurative drawing, painting, and sculpture. Mastering these disciplines is critical to the development of an artist's personal vision and, ultimately, to the creation of vital contemporary art.
The New York Academy of Art offers a rigorous Master of Fine Arts degree with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture. Students receive instruction in studio courses, seminars and lectures, with a strong emphasis on individual and group critiques. The two-year program continues the tradition of figurative art through intensive anatomy courses, traditional skills training and ongoing discourse about contemporary practice with peers, renowned artists and academics.
Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City is an internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art, communications, and business. Located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea district, our undergraduate and graduate academic programs prepare you for a career in more than 30 fields leading to Associate’s, Bachelor's and Master’s degrees in areas including fashion design, jewelery design, fabric styling, fashion merchandising management, illustration, photography, advertising and marketing among many others.
Academic life at FIT also includes the liberal arts, study abroad opportunities, evening and weekend degree programs, and online courses. So no matter what your aspirations, dreams and lifestyle, you’ll be able to tailor FIT to meet your needs.
Each of our programs combine the practical and the theoretical, giving you the kind of hands-on learning that will create a seamless transfer to the professional world. Our faculty members are not only nationally and internationally recognized for their contribution in their field, they’re engaging teachers dedicated to their students.
Ashcan Art Studio is a creative space for future professional artists, designers, illustrators, sculptors and those applying for art schools. With two locations in New York City (in Manhattan and Queens), Ashcan specializes in college portfolio preparation. Our main objective is to assist you, whether you are a high school student or a transfer student, gain entrance into the university art program or the private art school of your choice. We offer individualized classes for students to develop their visual arts portfolio to the highest standards.
At the Ashcan Studio, we have programs designed to complete 15-20 works of art for your portfolio, in 3 months to a year. We provide programs in the fields of art and design, visual arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, figure drawing, fashion design, multi-media, interior design, architecture and more.
We conveniently offer day and evening classes, six days a week, all year long. Classes are located at 45 East 34th Street, 4th Floor, NY 10016 and 252-20 Northern Blvd. Suite 209, Little Neck (Queens), NY 11362. We are a portfolio preparation studio with 100% acceptance rate to schools like Parsons, SVA, FIT, Cooper Union, RISD and many more.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
CHICSTUDIOS, NYSED-certified leading makeup artistry school, opened its doors in New York City in 2012 to provide aspiring and established artists a well-rounded education with techniques and skills needed to succeed in the beauty industry.
The school boasts an array of highly qualified instructors, several intense and comprehensive curriculums and offers lasting relationships with the ‘CHICPRO Community’ offering gigs, hiring fairs, job opportunities, and much more!
★4 WEEK PRO COURSE★
84 in-class hours, with out-of-class hours totaling 100 hours.
~Professional Makeup Kit & Brush Set
~1 Add-On program of choice
~Professional Photo Shoot
~Access to the CHICPRO Community
★5 WEEK MASTER COURSE★
116 in-class hours, with some out-of-class hours, totaling 132 hours.
~All aspects of the 4-week Pro Course
~Basic Hair Styling
~Airbrush Makeup & Sunless Tanning Workshop
~TEMPTU Airbrush Kit
~Professional Makeup Kit & Brush Set
~1 Add-On program of choose
~Professional Photo Shoot