Jewelry school in Manhattan, NYC: Jewelry design classes, year-round jewelry-making workshops for beginner to advanced level students. Metalsmithing lessons, wax carving courses, jewelry designer training summer programs in New York City.
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City is an internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art, communications, and business. Located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea district, our undergraduate and graduate academic programs prepare you for a career in more than 30 fields leading to Associate’s, Bachelor's and Master’s degrees in areas including fashion design, jewelery design, fabric styling, fashion merchandising management, illustration, photography, advertising and marketing among many others.
Academic life at FIT also includes the liberal arts, study abroad opportunities, evening and weekend degree programs, and online courses. So no matter what your aspirations, dreams and lifestyle, you’ll be able to tailor FIT to meet your needs.
Each of our programs combine the practical and the theoretical, giving you the kind of hands-on learning that will create a seamless transfer to the professional world. Our faculty members are not only nationally and internationally recognized for their contribution in their field, they’re engaging teachers dedicated to their students.
The Zeira Insitute is a jewelry making & design school in the heart of the Jewelry / Diamond District of New York City. Located on 47th Street just off 5th Ave, this prestigious mid-town Manhattan location is very convenient for our students.
We offer jewelry design and jewelry making classes to beginners and advanced students. We limit the class size to just five students per class. This ensures personal and immediate attention for each participant. Classes are held in three hour sessions twice daily. Students are required to own some personal tools while the school has tools to share as well.
Once the teacher assesses the level of the student the student can choose a project that he/she would like to do. According to their level, the teacher will guide them along. You will learn how to plan the design of a piece, draw it, and perfect the process of executing it through either carving wax or fabricating metal.
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in Tribeca, lower west Manhattan NY, The New York Academy of Art is a private, not-for-profit art university offering Master of Fine Arts degree programs with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture to U.S. and International students. The New York Academy of Art also provides Continuing Education opportunities. At the New York Academy of Art, we believe that the world of visual art is built upon the essential cornerstones of figurative drawing, painting, and sculpture. Mastering these disciplines is critical to the development of an artist's personal vision and, ultimately, to the creation of vital contemporary art.
The New York Academy of Art offers a rigorous Master of Fine Arts degree with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture. Students receive instruction in studio courses, seminars and lectures, with a strong emphasis on individual and group critiques. The two-year program continues the tradition of figurative art through intensive anatomy courses, traditional skills training and ongoing discourse about contemporary practice with peers, renowned artists and academics.