Mt. Helix Academy, La Mesa: Conveniently located in La Mesa in San Diego County CA, Mt. Helix Academy offers a range of high-quality summer programs for kindergarten, elementary and middle school kids. Our academic / enrichment summer programs help to prepare students for the next school year. Our AIM HIGH summer program for 2nd to 6th graders and our "Firm up" classes for middle school students help students who may be struggling to catch up.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, our Aim High program is a California State certified non-public, non-sectarian school, permitting the school to educate students with special needs on contract with area school districts.
Summer Programs: - "Get Ready": A caring school preparatory summer camp for 4.5 to 6 year olds.
- "Get Set": An extraordinary academic enrichment and day camp for 1st through 6th graders.
- AIM HIGH Summer Program: Allows 2nd to 6th graders to catch up by building fluency in basic academic skills.
- “Jump start” summer classes for middle school students who want to get a “jump start” on next year.
- “Firm up” summer classes for middle school students who struggled last school year.
- Morning and afternoon childcare.
- Afternoon Activities and Summer Sports program.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
One of the oldest and best independent private schools in Orange County in Southern California, Eldorado Emerson Private School offers excellent preschool, elementary, and junior / senior high school summer session programs at a very reasonable price. This programs run for 6 weeks during June and July.
Founded in 1958, Eldorado Emerson Private School received the highest WASC accreditation. Our school culture is one of diversity, creativity, and kindness - an environment in which every student feels valued and inspired to excel in all subjects. Our summer programs are also open to students who do not currently attend Eldorado Emerson.
For our summer programs, we maintain regular school hours from 9:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday (although preschoolers have their regular half and full day schedules). We also offer before-school care (7:30am to 9:00am) and after-school care (3:00pm to 6:00pm).
We are conveniently located in the city of Orange, which is only 40 minutes south of Los Angeles. Our school is situated 10 minutes from Anaheim (home to Disneyland) and 20 minutes from local beaches.
Based in Saratoga in the Santa Clara County area close to San Jose, Vision Tech Camps provides summer tech camps for kids & teens in San Francisco South Bay. We take great pride in creating hands-on and project-based camps that provides an outstanding summer educational opportunities for kids and teens to learn technology.
Each week our camps focus on in-depth technology exploration, open-ended investigations, and student-led projects in order to ensure kids are not merely taught, but are engaged throughout the entire process.
Our goal is that students are inspired to explore and further investigate their interests in tech field throughout the year - and perhaps gain new interests over at summer camp.
In our Saratoga center, we serve students from the neighboring cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto.
We have many exciting tech programs and courses including Robotics Camp Video Game Design, Engineering Camps, Minecraft Camp, Programming and Coding summer camps that motivate and prepare students for exciting careers in STEM fields.
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.