Summer camp activities in Orange County, CA: Summer programs in Los Angeles area for kids & teens. Summer day camps for preschoolers, elementary, middle & high school students offering sports, art, music & foreign language, fun activities for kids in Orange CA, close to Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine...
Eldorado Emerson Private School, Orange: Are you searching for a quality summer program in the Los Angeles / Orange County CA area for your child or teen? Eldorado Emerson Private School provides excellent summer camps for preschool, elementary, and junior / senior high school students. These summer programs are offered at a very reasonable price and are also open to students who do not currently attend Eldorado Emerson. We are conveniently located in the city of Orange, which is only 40 minutes south of Los Angeles. One of the oldest and best independent private schools in Orange County, Eldorado Emerson Private School has received the highest WASC accreditation.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer Programs - run for 6 weeks during June and July: - Preschool Program: "Fun days," early reading, story time, creative play, music, foreign language.
- Elementary Program: Academic courses with fun themes, art, cooking, Water Wednesdays, Fun Fridays, gardening, foreign language, pond life/biology, and more.
- Junior / Senior High School Program: Photography, cooking classes, sports, ceramics, SAT prep, Greek mythology, songwriting workshop, and much more.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Welcome to Rainbow Math's math enrichment program that teaches and inspires children to learn advanced math. Our core curriculum is based on the world famous Singapore Math approach which features problem solving and critical thinking aspects as its roots.
Singapore Math Classes for Grades K to 8
High School Math Classes in Algebra I, Algebra II, Algebra II/Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre Calculus
One on One Math tutoring for grades K to 12
Summer Math Programs
TechKnowHow, Technology and LEGO® located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
In our 20th year, TechKnowHow offers a variety of computer and Robotics courses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area (Burlingame, Concord, Cupertino, Foster City, Fremont, Livermore, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, CA).
TechKnowHow started providing afterschool computer classes to students in 1994. We have been offering summer computer camps since 1996, as well offering classes for GATE students and enrichment programs. Each year, we design new classes for the summer and perfect them throughout the school year. We continue to add classes and locations each year, thanks to the positive results we receive from campers and parents each summer.
Fun and Educational Summer Technology Classes For Students Ages 5 - 14. Robotics, Computer Game Design, Construction Using LEGO Bricks & Motors. Classes let students work with exciting technology while completing interesting and challenging projects. Our average camper:staff ratio is 10:1. Some locations offer before and afterschool care.
Are you searching for a Spanish immersion experience for your child in the South Bay area this summer? With two locations in San Jose CA, Pasitos School provides dedicated Spanish language immersion summer programs for children ages 2 through 5th Grade.
Our inclusive summer programs include full 7 week camp options, and flexible 1-week courses with exciting themes such as 'Science Madness', 'Space Exploration', 'Fun with Photography', 'Be a Chef', and more.
Pasitos provides a safe and caring environment that looks at where the individual child is and facilitate learning to help the child reach the next stage in development in a meaningful and successful way
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
Located just 2 blocks from Venice Beach, in Santa Monica CA, Edgemar Center for The Arts provides a range of quality acting classes for kids and teens of all ages and abilities, including an intensive Summer Acting Camp for ages 7-17. Unleash your child's creative abilities with one of our fun, imaginative, and professionally-taught acting courses encompassing many of the most popular acting techniques including Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov & Stanislavsky.
Through theatre/ improv games and scene work, our student’s imaginations and creativity can blossom to their full potential. Kids in our acting courses create characters and learn to trust their instincts, building confidence, making new friends, and developing independent thinking along the way.
Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate young actors. Our young students are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.