Study management in Europe: Design management course in Italy, arts administration training in Florence taught in Italian with English language speaking interpretation. One-year masters courses in events management, restaurant management, semester study abroad programs for international students, Americans..
Accademia Riaci, Florence: Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school providing a range of courses for Italian students and international students from around the world. In addition to providing quality education in popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci offers management courses relating to arts and design, marketing, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management. Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester. On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
Email:Contact us here
Why Choose Accademia Riaci?
- International Student Body
We welcome international students from all over the world. Their diverse background creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas and viewpoints. Our multilingual staff are always available to assist international students.
- Small Class Sizes
At Accademia Riaci, we respect the diversity of learning styles among our students. We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need.
- Career Training
We incorporate career training and presentation techniques into our courses to prepare you to effectively present yourself to prospective employers.
Business & Management Master Courses:
Academic Year & Semester study options available
• Arts Management
• Design & Design Management
• Event Management
• Restaurant Management
- Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpreters
- You will be awarded a Diploma Certificate on completion of your course.
Student Testimonials: • "Studying at Accademia Riaci was very nice, and enlightening as I got to meet people from different parts of the world." Asafa
• "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence." Svenne, Netherlands
Located in Milan, SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs.
The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education. SDA Bocconi placed 6th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business School Report 2012, based on the assessments of Recruiters.
- Full Time MBA
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master of Management in Food & Beverage
- Executive Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
- Finance For Executives
- Structured Products: Risks, Rewards, Valuation
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Go To Market
- Internet, Social Media And Mobile For Corporate And Marketing Communication
- The Marketing In You
- Search, Social & Mobile
- Retail Manager
- Credit Risk Management
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Welcome to the International University College of Turin (IUC) located on the Piazza Carlo Felice in the centre of Turin, northerm Italy. The IUC is an advanced institution dedicated to the study of global capitalism and the preparation of an international class of lawyers and finance experts, endowed with a highly integrated background in Law, Economics and Finance. The IUC offers an innovative Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics & Finance (MSc CLEF). A rich array of grants and scholarships are available for international students.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the education will be carried on in English in order to facilitate international exchange programs, joint degrees and reception of non-italian students and faculty. The IUC is a place where global law and economics are critically understood with the help of such scholars like Duncan Kennedy (Harvard), Guido Calabresi (Yale), and Gustavo Zagrebelsky (Former Italian Chief Justice). Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen sits in its advisory board.
Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance (MSc CLEF).
The required/core component of the curriculum is aimed at acquainting the MSc CLEF candidates with the fundamentals of the challenging field of law and finance with emphasis on incorporating the practical considerations.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the program is carried out in English.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school with campuses in Paris, France and Shanghai, China. IFA Paris and POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, have joined forces to offer graduate degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in the heart of Florence in central Italy. All programs are taught entirely in the English language.
This unique opportunity allows students to pursue post-graduate education, build career skills and gain a full understanding of fashion’s fastest emerging market, Shanghai, and experience one of Europe’s oldest and most dynamic fashion centers, Florence.
Students in the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brands Management will spend 8 academic weeks studying at POLIMODA, 30 academic weeks at IFA in Shanghai and 2 academic weeks at IFA in Paris.
IFA Paris and POLIMODA are both committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.
ALTIS - Postgraduate School Business & Society, Milan
Courses / Programs
ALTIS, the Postgraduate School Business & Society of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, is an international research and education centre for the study and promotion of a responsible and competitive business culture. We offer a range of high quality training courses that includes a one-year international MBA degree program which is taught in English.
Founded in 2005, ALTIS embodies both an openness towards the international world of business and the willingness to effectively serve the interests of the students and enterprises with which it interacts.
ALTIS dedicates special attention to those geographical areas which are also of particular interest to the growth of Italian business: Latin America, China, India, Africa and the Mediterranean Region.
ALTIS offers high quality training courses in strong connections with the business world:
- One-Year International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability. New Markets and Euromed (in English)
- Executive Master SMEs and Competitiveness (in Italian)
- Summer course in Business Summer Program. Experiencing Italian Excellence
- Executive courses and Intensive courses
- Seminars, carried on in partnership with companies or important institutions.
• Rome Business School is an international management training and research institute of excellence based in Rome, Italy.
• We provide a wide range of Masters Degree programs and specialization courses, taught in English, to students from around the world.
• Our courses are also available via distance learning. Our school not only provides teaching materials, but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor.
• Our aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
• Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
• The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research) as a research centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry.
• 1-year MBA
• Master in Marketing and Communications
• Master in International Human Resources Management
• Master in Arts and Culture Management
• Master in Political Marketing
• Master in eHealth Management
High Specialization Courses:
• Marketing Specialization
• Communication Specialization
• Business in Europe
• Augmented Reality Coaching
• Certificate in Brazilian Market
• Certificate in European Business (CEB)
• Management and Marketing in Europe
• Corporate Social Responsability