Study management abroad in Europe: Restaurant management course in Italy, one-year masters course in Florence taught in Italian with English language speaking interpretation. Study event management, design management, semester study abroad programs for international students, Americans..
Accademia Riaci: Conveniently located in the center of the old city, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school in Florence for Italian students and international students from around the world.
In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. One of MIP’s great strengths is being part of the Politecnico di Milano, whose engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
As a consortium, MIP enjoys a privileged relationship with its shareholder companies and this has been extended over the years to include foreign multinationals. Indeed, such partnership is evident throughout the MBA program in its real-life business simulations and field experiences and in its regular collaboration with the professional community from which students also derive great benefit and real-world experience.
2007: The School of Management achieved the prestigious EQUIS accreditation
2009: MIP joined the Financial Times’ rankings of best European Business Schools
2013: The school has received accreditation from the Association of MBAs.
- International Full Time MBA
- International Part Time MBA
- Iflex MBA (online)
- International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management
- International Master in Luxury Management
- International Master in BIG DATA
- International Master in Supply Chain & Purchaising Management
- Advanced MAster in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Master in Industrial Management
- Master in Strategic Project Management
MIB School of Management was founded in 1988 as a consortium between academia and the world of research, and the economic and entrepreneurial systems (Generali Group, Allianz Group, illycaffè, Benetton, Fincantieri, etc). The School offers educational management courses from an international perspective and conducts research in the main areas of international management.
One of the best Italian Business Schools, accredited by ASFOR, member of CEEMAN and EFMD. It's located in the extreme east of Italy, effectively bridging western and eastern Europe. Some scholarships are available for foreign students, based on the results of the admission exams.
- MBA in International Business,
- Master in Insurance & Risk Management,
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure;
- Executive MBA edition Nordest,
- Executive MBA edition Rome,
- Executive Master in Wine Business,
- Tailor-made courses for managers and entrepreneurs;
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
• Rome Business School is an international management training and research institute of excellence based in Rome, Italy.
• We provide a wide range of Masters Degree programs and specialization courses, taught in English, to students from around the world.
• Our courses are also available via distance learning. Our school not only provides teaching materials, but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor.
• Our aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
• Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
• The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research) as a research centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry.
• 1-year MBA
• Master in Marketing and Communications
• Master in International Human Resources Management
• Master in Arts and Culture Management
• Master in Political Marketing
• Master in eHealth Management
High Specialization Courses:
• Marketing Specialization
• Communication Specialization
• Business in Europe
• Augmented Reality Coaching
• Certificate in Brazilian Market
• Certificate in European Business (CEB)
• Management and Marketing in Europe
• Corporate Social Responsability
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
Courses / Programs
Situated in the heart of the historic south-west Italian city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of academic courses and MBA Degree programs in the fields of Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
Our programs are open to international students from around the world, and take place at our school in the center of Naples. We also provide Culinary Arts courses.
All of our classes are taught in English.
VISH is a friendly school where the emphasis is on creating happy, confident and successful students. We are also an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity.
Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds. VISH positions itself unequivocally as an inclusive school in which strong personalised support ensures that no one is left behind.