Management studies abroad in Europe: Event management course in Italy, one-year masters course, semester program in Florence taught in Italian with English language interpretation for international students, Americans. Arts administration, design management courses..
Accademia Riaci, Florence: Enter the professional world with confidence by completing a Master Course with Accademia Riaci - a leading international art and design school in the heart of Florence. As well as providing courses in popular art and design subjects, we offer professional one-year master courses in management relating to arts and design, marketing, and the hospitality industry. You can also choose to study for a single semester. Our master courses are taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available. On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma certification.
Email:Contact us below
Business & Management Master Courses: Academic Year & Semester study options available
• For students from Italy & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Welcome to the International University College of Turin (IUC) located on the Piazza Carlo Felice in the centre of Turin, northerm Italy. The IUC is an advanced institution dedicated to the study of global capitalism and the preparation of an international class of lawyers and finance experts, endowed with a highly integrated background in Law, Economics and Finance. The IUC offers an innovative Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics & Finance (MSc CLEF). A rich array of grants and scholarships are available for international students.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the education will be carried on in English in order to facilitate international exchange programs, joint degrees and reception of non-italian students and faculty. The IUC is a place where global law and economics are critically understood with the help of such scholars like Duncan Kennedy (Harvard), Guido Calabresi (Yale), and Gustavo Zagrebelsky (Former Italian Chief Justice). Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen sits in its advisory board.
Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance (MSc CLEF).
The required/core component of the curriculum is aimed at acquainting the MSc CLEF candidates with the fundamentals of the challenging field of law and finance with emphasis on incorporating the practical considerations.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the program is carried out in English.
MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. One of MIP’s great strengths is being part of the Politecnico di Milano, whose engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
As a consortium, MIP enjoys a privileged relationship with its shareholder companies and this has been extended over the years to include foreign multinationals. Indeed, such partnership is evident throughout the MBA program in its real-life business simulations and field experiences and in its regular collaboration with the professional community from which students also derive great benefit and real-world experience.
2007: The School of Management achieved the prestigious EQUIS accreditation
2009: MIP joined the Financial Times’ rankings of best European Business Schools
2013: The school has received accreditation from the Association of MBAs.
- International Full Time MBA
- International Part Time MBA
- Iflex MBA (online)
- International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management
- International Master in Luxury Management
- International Master in BIG DATA
- International Master in Supply Chain & Purchaising Management
- Advanced MAster in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Master in Industrial Management
- Master in Strategic Project Management
Located in a 16th century Villa just outside Bologna in Northern Italy (107km / 66 miles north of Florence), Bologna Business School - the Business School of the University of Bologna specializes in Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs.
Each of our MBAs is a challenging, intensive 12-month international full-time program taught entirely in English. Concentrations include Corporate Finance, Food & Wine, Green Energy & Sustainable Business, Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods, and Food & Wine.
The curriculum of the each of our MBA programs is divided in two main parts: General Management (core courses), and a number of Specialized Courses which specific to your chosen concentration. Our programs also feature a Business English course; and intensive Italian classes are offered free of charge to international participants who wish to improve their language skills during their stay in Italy.
Bologna Business School is a member of EFMD, ASFOR, and is ranked as a "Top Business School Internationally Strong" by Eduniversal.
IED Management Lab is a professional school of management in Milan offering postgraduate, 3 year and continuing education programs in the English and Italian languages dedicated to the management of creativity in business. Programs are offered to both Italian and international students.
All of the courses offered by the IED Management Lab are strongly attuned to the themes of sustainable development, both from an environmental as well as a social point of view.
The courses are designed with the theme of sustainability present in every aspect of the educational process, so that aside from having in common just the principles of what is right and necessary, it actually constitutes an integral part of the total identity of the IED School of Management.
• Brand Management and Communication (taught in English or Italian)
• Event Management (taught in Italian)
Continuing Education Management Programs:
• Art Direction
• Evolution Marketing And Social Media
• Wedding Planner
• Marketing: Product And Sales Management
• Events: From Concept To Execution
• Content Management And Copywriting
• Rome Business School is an international management training and research institute of excellence based in Rome, Italy.
• We provide a wide range of Masters Degree programs and specialization courses, taught in English, to students from around the world.
• Our courses are also available via distance learning. Our school not only provides teaching materials, but also includes live online lessons opportunity and the continuous assistance of a personal tutor.
• Our aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
• Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
• The Rome Business School has been recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Education, University & Research) as a research centre, and is listed in the National Research Registry.
• 1-year MBA
• Master in Marketing and Communications
• Master in International Human Resources Management
• Master in Arts and Culture Management
• Master in Political Marketing
• Master in eHealth Management
High Specialization Courses:
• Marketing Specialization
• Communication Specialization
• Business in Europe
• Augmented Reality Coaching
• Certificate in Brazilian Market
• Certificate in European Business (CEB)
• Management and Marketing in Europe
• Corporate Social Responsability