Learn English in Australia: High school student exchange in Sydney NSW, Study abroad programs for teenagers, English language immersion, Intensive English courses, Homestay in Australia, gap year programs in Sydney
Campus Education Australia (CEA): Attend a quality Australian high school 15-18yrs with a difference! Campus Education Australia organises high school student exchange programs to Sydney, New South Wales in Eastern Australia. Our programs provide foreign students with the opportunity to learn English as well as other subjects in an Australian high school. Students who study with us are able to experience authentic Australian culture and make friends with people their own age. At Campus Education Australia we also believe that students who spend time abroad gain global knowledge and international skills which are vital for success as an independent being and an aware global citizen.
Campus Education Australia's exchange programs for high school students are based in Sydney on the beautiful Northern Beach Peninsula. The students live with a host family and attend classes at a local high school. Campus Education Australia's host families provide and guarantee a safe, high quality environment for every exchange student. Sydney is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world, is a safe, clean and friendly city and perfect for any student exchange program.
I Can Read provides literacy tuition for children from pre-school age to upper Primary as well as adults from non-English speaking backgrounds. With six centres across Sydney NSW, we can cater for students from different backgrounds and locations.
I CAN READ is proven effective because of its hierarchical approach to learned skills. The reading program has been developed over six years of research with children affected by dyslexia, ADD and developmental delay. Piloted in Australia in 1999 with over 400 children and then in Singapore in 2000 by the Ministry of Education, it has proven effective with children suffering from learning difficulties including reading difficulties, dyspraxia and dyslexia.
Pre-school Programs; Learning to read programs; Advanced literacy skills programs and English as a second language programs. Topics include reading, writing, comprehension, spelling, public speaking, grammar, punctuation, drama.
RMIT English Worldwide (REW) Melbourne is one of Australia's most highly regarded English language centres and provides an excellent pathway for further study at RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) and other universities. We offer a complete range of quality English language training programs in our city centre location in Melbourne, Victoria in south-east Australia.
We teach students to communicate in a wide range of personal, academic and professional situations. Whether you are on a pathway to RMIT university, improving your TESOL skills, preparing for IELTS, or fine-tuning your English skills - we have an option for you.
REW provides a full range of English language services to adults whose first language is not English. Our academic English programs are structured to lead directly into RMIT University courses, in addition to being recognised by other Australian universities. REW also delivers English language programs internationally in conjunction with our partners.
- General English Courses
- English for Academic Purposes (Elementary to Advanced Plus levels)
- IELTS Preparation and Testing
- Industry English (including Aviation English)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Teacher Training
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast, Queensland
Courses / Programs
• AICOL English School in Australia is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a well-established, government-accredited English school that provides quality English language programs to young children from 6 years of age to teenagers.
• AICOL is located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland in North-East Australia. The city of Gold Coast is just one hour's flight from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• Since 1993, AICOL has offered winter and summer English camps for students from all over the world, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Tahiti, Argentina to name just a few.
• Our summer and winter camps offer a perfect environment for students to learn English, and at the same time participate in a wide range of sporting and other activities.
• AICOL is famous for our Young Learner programs and our Parent & Child programs, where adults and kids share the same timetable in the same building (in different classes).
Parent Review 2022: "Dear AICOL, I'm glad to contact you again. My daughter Dora has participated in two summer camps in AICOL. After returning to China, her English performance has always been excellent. Thanks to AICOL's education, she has inspired her enthusiasm to learn English.
Best Regards" Yang Yang, China
• English summer camp camps for individual children, teenagers & adults (up to 10 weeks from June to August)
• Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals (Jan/ Feb for ages 6-17 & adults)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April 2020
• Year-round Study Tours
• Year-round English for Young Learners (6 to 12 years)
• Intensive English for High School Preparation
• General English (from 14 years of age)
• Farmstay Program
Activities include integration with local schools, and can, if requested, focus intensively on academic studies or sports (such as golf, tennis, or swimming tuition).
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.