Business Colleges in UK: MBA in London, Business studies school, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, IT degree courses, Master's in Business Administration program in England, corporate training in the greater London area. Business school in Holborn in the borough of Camden.
Kensington College Of Business, London: Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
Bachelor Degree Courses: The Bachelor degree courses contain eighteen modules. The assessments are exams and coursework based on standard business modules. Students have to pass 18 modules to be awarded the BA Business Studies with Honours (BA Hons) but can be awarded an Ordinary degree (BA) if they pass 14 modules.
- BA in Business Studies – 2/3 Years - BA in Information Management - 2/3 Years - BA in Marketing - 2/3 Years - BA in Business Accounting and Finance - 2/3 Years
BA -“Top-up” 1 Year Degree: The “Top-up” BA Course provides opportunities for students from all over the world to earn highly recognized Honours degree from a top British University. Students need to have qualifications equivalent to that of second year of a British University Undergraduate programme in Business / Management / Marketing/ Information Management / Computing
Your current qualification should be acceptable by the University of Wales to allow access for Final Year “ Top-up” degree in Business Studies / Marketing / Information Management. Opportunities for students from all over the world
Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA): A Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is considered by many to be the highest management qualification for those who want to attain the most senior positions in business. It combines the high academic standards of a Post‑graduate Degree with an emphasis on the practical applications of Business Studies and so has direct relevance to top management.
Students are given a wide range of choices for the 2 optional modules that they have to complete as part of the MBA Programme. It is possible to study for 2 optional modules within the following disciplines:
* MBA International management * MBA Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management * MBA Finance * MBA Marketing * MBA Human Resource Management * MBA Health Care Management * MBA Banks and Financial Institutions Management * MBA Management of Innovation, Technology and Change * MBA Information Technology Management * MBA Retail Management * MSc. Computing
The assessments are exams and coursework based. Students have to pass 6 Core modules, 2 Pathway modules and the Dissertation (combined with the Research Methods module) to be awarded the MBA Degree.
We offer professional programmes in: * International Business Diploma (IBD) * Certificate in Company Administration (ICSA) * Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Professional Diploma
Parttime Courses are available in : * CIM - Professional Diploma * ICSA - Certificate in Company Administration
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Pitman Training Milton Keynes is located in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in south-east England within easy access of transport links to London, Northampton and Bedfordshire. Pitman Training has a long and proud history that began with one shorthand school in 1870. Today with more than 100 independent Pitman Training Centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, we are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company.
We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Accountancy, Business, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family.
- Secretarial Training
- Accountancy Training
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Sage Line 50
- Basic Book-keeping
Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate & diploma undergraduate & postgraduate courses. We create future leaders and managers in the world of business, education and finance and help students to gain employment in competitive environments.
Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. We will deliver these in a dynamic international environment where you will be supported by a caring, professionally academic staff.
Our aim is to provide courses which are duly accredited by UK awarding bodies and universities and help students to get a quality of education that is recognised by other academic bodies and perpective employers. We are in the process of seeking Ofsted Accreditation.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in areas including business, education & finance (with language support):
- HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year
- Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management; 1 year
- PGC / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in the English East Midlands. Tresham offers a wide range of full and part time courses and apprenticeships from entry level up to degree level for Adults and School Leavers. Tresham is a partner college of University of Bedfordshire and University of Northampton.
A good further education college such as Tresham is able to provide a fresh start with new and exciting opportunities for everybody from vocational education and skills for young people, high quality A Level provision as an alternative to studying at school, progression routes into higher education for the traditionally underrepresented groups, opportunities for adults to return to learn as well as offering the chance to learn for pleasure.
In addition Tresham has a dedicated Business Solutions team that works with local companies to raise the skills of their workforce and help develop their business.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies
- Business and Management
- Child Care
- Computing and IT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Foundation Programmes
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality and Catering
- Performing Arts
Pitman Training Centres offer a wide range of IT and business skills certificate and diploma career training courses in our award-winning London centres at Bank and Oxford Circus. Whether you want training for yourself or are resourcing on behalf of your company you will find a large portfolio of courses all ready to go, best-practise methodology, great course materials and a truly people-focussed culture to make sure it is just right for your needs.
To give your organisation the cutting edge means choosing relevant blended learning solutions to make things happen faster and more effectively. With the track record and the resources to tailor training to any office or business skills need, we've probably got the answer you are seeking right now. For busy people, there is a choice of self-managed learning, tutor-led options at our venues or on-site and many online options available at your desk, home or our training centre. Full-time or part-time, the choice is yours..
* Type in 2 Days
* Teeline Shorthand for Beginners
* Executive PA Diploma
* Legal Secretarial Diploma
* Medical secretarial Diploma
* Secretarial Diploma
* Accounting Technician Diploma, *Bookkeeping & Payroll courses
* Executive PA & Personal Assistant qualifications
* Microsoft 2003 & 2007
* IT Professional
* ILEX Level 2 & 3