Business Colleges in UK: MBA in London, Business studies school, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, IT degree courses, Master's in Business Administration program in England, corporate training in the greater London area. Business school in Holborn in the borough of Camden.
Kensington College Of Business, London: Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
KCB is also:
- Registered with the list of “Education and Training Providers” of the UK Government’s Department of Innovation Universities and Skills.
- Is recognised under the UK Government’s Department of Innovation Universities and Skills List 2 as a Degree Teaching Institution.
- A Member of the British Council
- A Founder Member of the Association of Independent Higher Education Providers
- An Approved Teaching Centre of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (The ICSA). Some of the partnership initiatives with The ICSA have been exclusive to KCB – the only Independent College to offer Certificate in Company Secretarial Practice and Share Registration Practice.
- An Accredited Teaching Centre of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Convenient Location in Central London:
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London. Due to the Central location of KCB’S campus, it is possible for the students to travel from all parts of London and its suburbs.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses:
Bachelor Degree Courses:
- BA in Business Studies
- BA in Business Accounting and Finance
- BA in Marketing
- BA in Information Management
- One Year Degree Top-Up Degree in Business Studies Information Management or Marketing for international students.
MBA Degree Program:
- Masters in Business Administration with a choice of disciplines: International management; Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management; Finance; Marketing; HR Management; Health Care Management & more..
- Certificate in Company Administration (ICSA); International Business Diploma (IBD); Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Professional Diploma
- Parttime Courses are available in: ICSA - Certificate in Company Administration; CIM - Professional Diploma
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.