Business Colleges in UK: MBA in London, Business studies school, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, IT degree courses, Master's in Business Administration program in England, corporate training in the greater London area. Business school in Holborn in the borough of Camden.
Kensington College Of Business, London: Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
KCB is also:
- Registered with the list of “Education and Training Providers” of the UK Government’s Department of Innovation Universities and Skills.
- Is recognised under the UK Government’s Department of Innovation Universities and Skills List 2 as a Degree Teaching Institution.
- A Member of the British Council
- A Founder Member of the Association of Independent Higher Education Providers
- An Approved Teaching Centre of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (The ICSA). Some of the partnership initiatives with The ICSA have been exclusive to KCB – the only Independent College to offer Certificate in Company Secretarial Practice and Share Registration Practice.
- An Accredited Teaching Centre of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Convenient Location in Central London:
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London. Due to the Central location of KCB’S campus, it is possible for the students to travel from all parts of London and its suburbs.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses:
Bachelor Degree Courses:
- BA in Business Studies
- BA in Business Accounting and Finance
- BA in Marketing
- BA in Information Management
- One Year Degree Top-Up Degree in Business Studies Information Management or Marketing for international students.
MBA Degree Program:
- Masters in Business Administration with a choice of disciplines: International management; Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management; Finance; Marketing; HR Management; Health Care Management & more..
- Certificate in Company Administration (ICSA); International Business Diploma (IBD); Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Professional Diploma
- Parttime Courses are available in: ICSA - Certificate in Company Administration; CIM - Professional Diploma
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Beauty Training Studio in Croydon, South London, is a beauty school offering individual certificate courses in manicure, pedicure, gel & acrylic nail extensions, fiberglass & silk nail wrap, nail art, body waxing and eye lash extensions. Our courses are conducted by experienced instructors with many years of experience, which guarantees the proper use of time during the course.
Not without significance is the fact that training is mostly an individual one (max. 4 students per instructor). Working time and the program is tailored to the needs of the student. At Beauty Training Studio your satisfaction is our primary goal.
When you successfully complete your training you will receive The Beauty Training Studio certificate which allows you to obtain Public Liability insurance so you can start offering treatments to paying clients.
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management