UK College courses, Business colleges in England, London, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, career institutes in Canada, Australia. Study business, accounting, arts, design, computing, science, engineering...
Tower Hamlets College offers a vast range of courses at our East London College in the UK. Our college is situated in Poplar in the East End of London very close to Canary Wharf. We offer both further education college courses and sixth form college courses, full time and part time courses, daytime and evening courses to young people and adult learners. In addition we offer professional training programmes including work based training and individual business advice. Our college is a multi cultural and international college and welcome students from all sectors of the community as well as students from abroad.
The college has four main sites at Poplar High Street, Arbour Square, East India Dock Road and Bethnal Green Road. We also have courses at community centres throughout the borough. We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds and aim to treat everyone with fairness and respect.
Courses offered at Tower Hamlets FE and 6th Form College cover many levels and include GCSEs, A Levels, AVCE and GNVQ, Advanced, Intermediate and Foundation levels, City and Guilds, work based learning and apprenticeships, introductory courses, vocational courses and courses for adults with learning difficulties. Age ranges vary from adult courses, to courses for 16-19 year olds and we now have school links and offer courses to 14-16 year olds.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
23.Inspired Beauty Salon & Training School, South Yorkshire
Courses / Programs
Inspired Beauty Salon and Training School, based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK, provide in-house beauty training courses throughout the whole of Britain. Inspired Beauty has over ten years' experience in beauty therapy, and we never teach more than five trainees per class. All certificates are approved and recognised by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and the British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC).
Southern School of Beauty Therapy, based in the Hampshire countryside, offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and complete nail technician. We pride ourselves on our friendly, supportive learning environment, combined with the opportunity to obtain internationally recognised qualifications.
Upon successful completion of your chosen course, you will be awarded the Southern School of Beauty Diploma. This will enable you to obtain insurance with the Guild of Beauty Therapists or Professional Beauty Direct.
Our aim at the Southern School of Beauty is to ensure that you really enjoy your learning experience with us, and when you leave at the end of the day, you should feel confident to start practicing your new skills.
25.Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group, London
Courses / Programs
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group offers a selection of professionally run training courses for a number of different industries including courses in dental nursing, dental radiography, CPR, manual handling and more. We are based on North Street in Romford in north-east London, within walking distance of Seven Kings Rail Station. All of our courses are designed and delivered by highly skilled tutors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping others learn. Each tutor has great experience in the subjects they teach, as well as having the necessary qualifications to ensure a complete learning process.
At Harriet Ellis, we enable individuals to think beyond the acquisition of knowledge and skills, to their successful application in the workplace. By treating everyone as an individual and tailoring our approach, we are able to help our students excel beyond their own high standards. We specialise in recruiting UK and overseas professionals into employment within the United Kingdom.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group are an accredited agency under the NEBDN strict guidelines for the teaching and studying of dental related courses.
Creating world class skills for beauty, supporting employers, building opportunity, transforming lives. LCBT is the Centre of Vocational Excellence (CovE) for Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care. We engage industry consultants, sit on industry boards, consult with employers, conduct research, develop specialist programmes, deliver world class training, provide business support and place people in jobs!
Located on Great Marlborough Street, Soho, City of Westminster, Greater London at LCBT we continually strive for excellence in our training and in our support for businesses and in this way we promote and grow the Beauty Industry as a whole. We always say, we don't run courses, we train for industry and there is a big difference. Quite simply, we want you to have the best experience possible when training with us. This experience will then allow you to achieve all of your goals in this wonderful, exciting industry and make your aspirations a reality.
We offer a wide range of course in Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care including Beauty Therapy NVQ (Level 1 to 3); Diploma in Retail Beauty Consultancy. We offer Workshops such as Health & Safety; The Law and How Regulations will Affect your Business; Promote Additional Products & Services to Clients; Develop & Maintain your Effectiveness at Work. We also provide short courses in Epilation; Massage; Waxing Techniques; Fashion Makeup; Thermo Stone Therapy; Manicures and Pedicures and other topics.
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
Beauty Etiquette Training School is a beauty therapy school in Cardiff. We offer National Beauty & Health Training Accreditation (NBHTA) courses. Our diploma courses include Intensive Beauty, Facial Diploma, Nail Technology and Indian Head Massage. You can also choose from a variety of short one day courses and even build up to the full diploma modules over time. We run our courses on a flexible basis and as far as possible, allow you to choose the times and dates that best suit your schedule. We also offer distance learning packages for those who have trouble attending.
- Massage courses
- Hopi ear candling
- Eye enhancement
- Spray tanning
- Body wraps
- Bridal make up
- Silk and fibre glass nail extension
- Gel nail extensions
- Alternative acrylic nail extensions