Spanish language learning in Malaga: Spanish immersion programs in Spain, intensive Spanish courses on Costa del Sol. DELE exam preparation classes, private Spanish lessons for beginner to advanced levels. Homestay in Andalusia, south of Spain.
Academia CILE :: Centro Internacional de Lengua Española: Academia CILE is a high-quality Spanish language school in the Mediterranean city of Malaga on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. We offer high-quality intensive Spanish courses to students from around the world of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our start dates and timetables are flexible. Our school in Malaga is accredited with the CEELE, a main quality certification for Spanish as a foreign language. We offer small class sizes, low prices and more than 20 years experience in teaching Spanish language.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Intensive Spanish Courses in Malaga: - General Spanish Courses: 20 hours per week / 4 lessons per day or 30 hours per week / 5 lessons per day
- Academic Year: Become bilingual in Spanish!
- Spanish + Sports
- Professional training: Business / Medical / Legal Spanish / Airlines employees
- One-to-one / Executive one-to-one tailor-made individual classes offered year-round
- DELE exam preparation / Business Spanish exam preparation
- Homestay programme - live with your Spanish teacher
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Established in 1992 in Almuñécar, Andalusia, Tropical Coast Languages is a Spanish centre devoted exclusively to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. The school which has been accredited for its achievements is situated in the heart of Almuñécar’s old town and pedestrian precinct. We are only a minute’s walk from the beach, shops, restaurants and bars, and close to the accommodation we offer.
Preparation for D.E.L.E Examination; Intensive Spanish Courses; Individual Spanish Courses; Combined Spanish Courses; Spanish Grammar Courses; Conversation and Vocabulary Courses;
Study of Spanish Culture and Literature Courses; Spanish Courses for Specific Purposes; Spanish Courses for Senior Citizens; Teacher Training Courses; Spanish Courses for Teenagers.
Olé Languages in Barcelona, Catalonia in North-Eastern Spain is a professional Spanish school dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language in an open, personal and enjoyable atmosphere. We are located in the city center of Barcelona within 15 minutes walking distance from Plaça Catalunya on a picturesque, pedestrian avenue, We offer Spanish courses for all levels to competitive prices taught by dedicated, highly qualified native Spanish speakers. Olé Languages is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes.
It’s a common belief that doing an expensive Spanish course makes you learn the language faster. But why should that be the case? Our Spanish teachers are highly qualified and dedicated individuals who see teaching Spanish as more than a job that pays their rent. Teaching is their vocation. Furthermore, with a maximum of eight people per class our groups are much smaller than in most other schools. And last but not least, the manageable size of our Spanish school enables us to be much more flexible and to respond to the individual needs of our students.
Spark Spanish Language School and Cultural Residence, Cadiz
Courses / Programs
Spark Spanish is a young, vibrant and dynamic language school and cultural residence situated ‘off the beaten track’ in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Southern Spain. At Spark Spanish, we strive to create a friendly environment with a dedicated, professional and talented team who are always at your disposal to meet your educational, personal and cultural needs.
A big part of what makes us different to other schools is our range of courses, from general Spanish to total immersion and Spanish language holidays, all of which aim to allow anyone, regardless of age and level, to learn the Spanish language. Our courses provide a combination of in-class teaching and a range of cultural activities and events to ensure that our students thoroughly enjoy their learning experience with us.
Students benefit from a truly personal approach to language learning with extra challenges and incentives which promote the use and consolidation of the language while our cultural residence brings a diverse range of people to live together alongside our Spanish speaking staff to create a friendly and communal atmosphere that makes our residence so popular with our students.
- A general course of 20 hours Spanish classes and 10 hours of cultural events a week at very reasonable prices.
- An intensive DELE course which helps prepare you to take the DELE exam.
- We offer Spanish holidays, which are combined courses - for example, Spanish and dance where you can learn typical Spanish dance, flamenco, Spanish and Feria, and also Spanish and sports.
- An Au Pair course where we help find you families that you can be an Au Pair for, plus you learn Spanish with us.
Located in beautiful San Sebastian on the Northern Coast of Spain, Lacunza IH San Sebastian offers a wide range of Spanish courses and camps for all ages and levels. We are members of the world wide organisation International House which has been dedicated improving the teaching of languages since 1953. We offer intensive Spanish, business Spanish, DELE exam preparation, training for Spanish teachers and more. Small study groups of less than 12 students are taught by native speakers to ensure a lesson plan that caters to the individual.
We pay careful attention to all the details that contribute to an enjoyable stay: pleasant and comfortable arrivals, carefully chosen families for homestay accommodation, varied classroom and extra-curricular activities, central flats and, above all, a friendly staff who is always there to help you. All of our teachers have a university degree and have been specifically trained to teach Spanish to foreign students following the world renowned IH methodology.
Debla is one of the most well-known Spanish schools in Málaga, with more than 24 years´ experience in teaching Spanish to foreigners. If you are looking for quality, experience and a beautiful place with views on the sea, DEBLA is "your" school.