Co-ed boarding school in Massachusetts: College preparatory boarding school in New England for boys & girls. Co-ed residential education for high school students from Boston, Cambridge, Springfield, Worcester, CT, NH, NY, RI, VT, PA, IL, NJ, TX, FL, CA, NV, GA..
Berkshire School: Located in Sheffield, New Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts, Berkshire College is a co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 9-12. At Berkshire, we offer a first-rate academic program, distinctive opportunities in the arts, and excellent athletics.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We provide an exceptional college preparatory curriculum with PSAT, SAT and ACT as well as AP offerings in all disciplines. It is what happens at the periphery of this exceptional core that sets a school apart.
Boarding Programs for Boys & Girls in Grades 9-12: - College Preparatory Curriculum with English, fine arts, history, languages, mathematics and science
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Pro Vita Courses for Topics of Interest
- Advanced Math/Science Research Program
- Center for Writing and Critical Thinking
- Center for Sustainability with Environmental Education
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Lake Placid, Essex County, New York, North Country School is a junior co-educational boarding and day school offering a traditional curriculum for children in grades 4-9.
Our students come from diverse backgrounds and cultures, and they are instructed by dedicated, multi-talented adults who teach, live with, and care for them. North Country is primarily boarding, but does enroll day students and five-day boarders.
Qualified children are admitted without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, or national origin. North Country School seeks to enroll students who are capable of being engaged in the classroom, the outdoors, the arts, and the social community.
The school provides a challenging academic curriculum for children of average or above average intelligence. With its emphasis on progressive education, the school is also successful with gifted students and children with different learning styles.
Boarding and Day Programs for boys and girls in Grades 4-9:
- Full boarding (including weekends) and 5-day boarding
- Day Programs for boys and girls grades 4-9
- Junior School
- Secondary School Placement Program
- Arts Program
- Learning Lab for academic support
- English as a Second Language for international students
Located in Concord, Middlesex County MA, Concord Academy is a co-educational, independent, college preparatory boarding & day school for Grades 9-12 offering standardized testing, college preparation courses and advanced placement courses.
Believing that education is most meaningful when students find rewards in the learning itself, CA constructs an academic program that engages students’ minds and hearts and helps them become lifelong learners. Our students are encouraged to think with analytical power, imagination, and creativity.
Boarding options are available in one of our houses on campus or with host families. This is often the preferred option of new students.
Host families are usually parents of day students who wish to share their home and family experiences with a new student. Each student house has a house manager, a junior selected by house parents and the previous years’ Boarding Council.
The Glenholme School is located in Washington, a town in Litchfield County CT.
The school combines a traditional boarding school experience and a therapeutic atmosphere complemented by a positive, motivational program, devoted to young people (ages 10-21) who struggle with Asperger's, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and various learning differences.
The Glenholme School offers challenging extracurricular courses to instruct students in grades 5 through post-graduate (PG) to achieve competence, socially and academically. The graduates of Glenholme matriculate to colleges and universities and go on to meaningful careers.
Instruction, in both self-contained and departmentalized classes, comprises elements of small group and individualized instruction through diverse curricula and presentation methods. These varied approaches help to meet individual learning styles and course work needs.
• The Academy of the Holy Family (AHF) is an accredited Catholic day and boarding high school for American and international young women in Grades 9-12.
• Our school is located in Baltic, a town in the state of Connecticut in the New England region of north-eastern USA (approximately 2 hours from Boston and 2,5 hours from NYC).
• Our mission is to provide young women with a strong sense of Christian values and a challenging academic program empowering each individual to reach her spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. We welcome new students throughout the year.
• Owned and operated by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Our Lady, Mother of the Church, we have a rich tradition of educating young women in excellence for over 130 years.
• Young women have opportunities to thrive in this nurturing atmosphere, allowing them to reach their full spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. Our graduates attend a wide range of colleges and universities across the country.
• College Preparation, Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses are available.
• Students attend small, family like classes taught by dedicated religious and lay staff.
• Subjects include: Religion; English; Mathematics; Science; Foreign Language; Social Studies; Fine Arts; Computer; Family Studies; Physical Education. ESL English is offered for our international students.
• We provide boarding for both American and international students.
Located in St. Johnsbury, Vermont, St. Johnsbury Academy is a private, independent, coeducational boarding and day school enrolling students in Grades 9-12.
Serving young people from more than 50 Vermont and New Hampshire towns and boarding students from more than 25 countries and as many U.S. states, the Academy is a remarkably diverse community that actively encourages each student, teacher, and staff member to Dream Big.
St. Johnsbury Academy is a member of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, the National Association of Independent Schools, the Independent Schools Association of Northern New England, and the Vermont Independent Schools Association.
Co-Ed Boarding & Day School for Students in Grades 9-12:
- Postgraduate year
- Advanced Placement program
- ESL - English as a Second Language
- Fine Arts
- Health and Wellness
- Senior Capstone
- Social Studies
- STeM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)...
Located in Great Barrington, in the Berkshires area of west Massechusetts, The John Dewey Academy is a year-round college preparatory therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens ages 15-21.
Serving Grades 10-12 and Postgraduate students, we provide an individualized and comprehensive education in a non-traditional therapeutic school setting. Our students are bright, troubled adolescents with a history of self-defeating or self-destructive choices.
At The John Dewey Academy, we take our identity as a college preparatory school seriously. With a highly credentialed staff of dedicated and passionate teachers, a small class size (six students on average), and high demands and expectations, we provide a challenging academic experience.
At The John Dewey Academy, adolescents encounter a peer-based community of empowerment, an exciting educational environment, the challenge of real responsibilities, and the realistic promise of acceptance at a college of quality. In such an environment, they can change.